The Babysitter and the Jealous Wife - Cover

The Babysitter and the Jealous Wife

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tiffany took her babysitting duties seriously but she was not displeased when the married husband showed her the power of submitting to his pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Nudism   Prostitution  

The MILF known as Jane was resting on the fluffy white carpet upstairs in their host and hostess’s bedroom after a strenuous round of hide the salami with her stuttering host Carl with his dick that took an odd bend to the left hitting parts of her vaginal cavity that had not been touched in ages.

She dwelled on this development thinking that the middle-aged man was boring up to the point that he had impulsively pulled down her thong and inserted his pre-cum dripping cock into her disinterested pubic nest of sheer delight. At first, she was half-inclined to scold him for his presumptions in her uninvited taking, but after a few moments of shock and pleasure, she kept mum and let him have his way because it was so strange and exciting to be fucked in such a manner.

In fact, it was so startling to her calm dispassionate nature that she was seriously considering a round two. Only this time, she wanted it back there in her rear portal to feel his oddly shaped dick roam her rectal highway with his satisfying hardness.

Her husband Billie was making a helicopter landing on the hostess’s still attractive butt bending her over like a pretzel on the black leather ottoman slick with her already spurting juices from her sinful slit.

Knowing her ass-oriented husband well, she assumed his target would be the woman’s appealing brown eye waiting patiently for male attentions.

The deep toned grunt from her mouth was loud enough to wake the children safe in their beds dreaming dreams of candy canes and lots of toys soon to arrive.

“Oh my God, Billie, you have got one huge, big boy down there. Your wife must treasure you in bed next to her every night.”

She watched her Billie boy slap his hardness all the way up inside the woman’s tightly clenched pucker and heard his hands punishing her freely offered ass cheeks with stinging spanks.

At the same time, the enthusiastic Carl was flipping her over onto her tummy and told her to push her ass up high for him to give a taste of his business in her posterior entrance. From Jane’s point of view, it was the answer to her prayers to have Carl’s dick firmly implanted in her nether regions navigating her anal route with his pleasing dick.

Of course, her sphincter was easily defeated because it had absolutely no motivation to defend her anal honor.

The sound of Dolly the wife’s anal exercises blended with Jane’s rectal adventures taking Carl’s hardness up deep into her demanding carnal core.

Jane’s rhythmic panting was in unison with Dolly’s grunts of anal copulation just inches away.

In all honesty, both Jane and Billie knew that this tryst was merely a warm-up for their later engagement in the midnight hours with their favorite babysitter Tiffany.

The fabulous threesome was as close as three peas in a pod.

The babysitter’s overactive imagination constantly discovered new combinations and new positions for them to experience and she never skimped in dishing out her tender loving care to both of them.

Neither of them was fully aware of her casino activities with the high rollers looking for a little bit of strange far away from work and other responsibilities.

Jane reflected on the fact that she was initially extremely jealous of Tiffany’s control over her Billy’s cock, but she slowly grew out of that disturbing attitude as the babysitter showed her the way to carnal paradise with her devious tongue.

She looked up at Carl’s plump ass and thought that she might consider strapping on Tiffany’s ten inch dildo to show the misguided married man the way to true pleasure. When she had first used it on both her Billy and the babysitter, she saw what made Billy perk up every time Tiffany produced it from the depths of her huge handbag.

Moments later, she was comfortably sandwiched between her Billy and the husband Carl while Dolly sucked on her nipples with her saliva dripping lips. Billy had her backside well in hand and Carl was driving his strangely shaped dick up into her vaginal slit drenching her feminine folds with his sticky married man juices stored up from months of married inactivity.

Her orgasm started slowly and built up into a volcano of fiery lava spilling down the insides of her legs and wetting the plush white carpet below. With Dolly nibbling on her sensitive nipples, she experienced a secondary convulsion of uncontrollable lust that left her shaking as they departed down the long driveway to the road back home.

Tiffany saw them pulling up into the driveway and she opened the front door for them watching them shake off the melting snowflakes from their heavy winter coats.

There were no sounds of still awake children and Jane was relieved beyond belief.

The babysitter was wearing Jane’s French nightie without the lace panties and Billie quickly bent her over on the curved staircase and shoved his naughty dick up into her weeping vagina from behind.

The jealous housewife watched them pensively for a few moment and then made her way to the bathroom to make repairs from the visit to their oversexed neighbors. She paused to look into her guilty eyes in the mirror and wondered how far she might go with Tiffany because the simple fact was that she had fallen deeply in lust with the teen girl, and she was desperate to have the taste of her pussy on her lip’s night and day.

She checked the children and tucked them into their snug blankets with angelic looks on their sweet faces. She knew they all adored Tiffany in their own innocent way and that they listened to her much faster than to orders from their own mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.