The Babysitter and the Jealous Wife - Cover

The Babysitter and the Jealous Wife

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tiffany took her babysitting duties seriously but she was not displeased when the married husband showed her the power of submitting to his pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Nudism   Prostitution  

Tiff was ashamed of her behavior with young Tommy in the basement, but she knew she had to have that special tingle no matter the age or inexperience on the part of her partner. Besides, she had to celebrate losing a whole five pounds of unwanted fat. She figured it would only take about ten more pounds for her to be back in the tip-top shape of her early babysitting years.

Her job at the Casino depended on her youthful looks and a proper attitude to all the customers. It didn’t bother her to have to put out to the clients selected by her boss to receive her sexual favors.

She was not happy that the last assigned client was a low IQ ape-man from Detroit with a fetish for spanking that left her bottom as red as a fire engine each time she had to go out on a date with him. His name was Dominic and he had rough hands that felt like sandpaper on her sensitive skin. Still, he was able to get it up pretty good for a guy his age and she had no complaints about his ability to make her wet down there with his oversized cock.

He really surprised her when he handed her a strap-on to use on him. She knew right away what it was because the jealous housewife had used one on her after she caught her giving her husband a blow-job in the kitchen. She had never done anything like that before with any guy and it felt strange to hear the hard-ass man from Detroit whining like a girl when she pounded him from behind with the strap-on device.

She found that she had enjoyed it so much giving him some punishment for his heavy spanking sessions that she was panting with excitement as he spurted his seeds all over the bedspread in the luxury hotel room.

The man from Detroit supposedly was a legit Union organizer but she suspected he carried the Colt .45s in a shoulder harness for a whole lot more than union organizing. She rather liked his stocky well-muscled torso on top of her pinning her down to the mattress with his bulk and his hard as a rock cock. Of course, she never let on to him how much she liked his body because it might give him a big head. Deep in her heart, she knew he liked the fact that he was unattractive, and she still felt obligated to satisfy his physical needs.

Of course, she didn’t let the big goon know she was sort of falling for his charging bull style of loving and didn’t mind cooperating with his strange fetish of want her to ride his ass in a reversal of her typical performance requirements.

Tiff discovered that she soon relished the feel of his muscular flanks between her legs and the sound of her intimate tool exploring his anal cavity. It was exciting to her to reach around in front of his legs and jerking his swinging member and cradling his sperm loaded balls with her inquisitive hands.

He gave her encouragement by shouting out, “That’s it, baby. Give it to me hard and deep right there where the sun don’t shine.”

She did her best to cover her amusement at the reversal of the humping routine. It allowed her to spank his hard flanks with her punishing palms telling him, “Open up wider for Mama, baby, give me that brown eye and shake your sissy ass.”

She roamed deep inside the hard man’s bottom knowing she had him just where she wanted him, and she was enjoying this even more than he did in his perverted mind. Of course, she knew she would get it back ten-fold from him later and her would spank her buttocks until she couldn’t wait any longer for his thick dick to enter her own fundament.

Tiff rolled off Dominic’s sturdy hips and wiped the mess off of the strap-on with one of the Hotel towels. She noticed that his oversized cock was still in a state of erection and fell to her knees not wanting to waste a good hard-on. Her lips stretched widely to take him inside her mouth because he was unusually thick down there. She appreciated the fact that he was wise enough to let her do all the work because was on the verge of exploding any moment.

When she heard his whine change into a moan of eminent release, she prepared for his flood of semen into her mouth. She swallowed a fast as he could because he had already spanked her hard for spitting it out the first time.

She looked at herself in the side full length mirror on the closet doors. “Not bad” she thought to herself noticing that the recent loss of just five pounds had caused her ass cheeks to look more defined and her love handles were diminishing in front of her eyes. Still had plenty of butt and boob to satisfy any guy and she felt a lot better without all those sugar treats in her gut.

“Ok, baby, you did a good job. You keep on treating me like that and maybe I will take you back to Detroit with me. I got a nice view of the water that you will just love looking at as I shove my business up inside you from behind. I know you love it that way and don’t bullshit me about it being “dirty” because I know you better than you know yourself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.