Pony-girl on the Reservation - Cover

Pony-girl on the Reservation

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Moving to the Reservation was a mark of shame to Pony-girl but she did her best to fit in and help her family to adjust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   White Male   Indian Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student  

Pony girl had just finished taking a long shower in her doublewide when her cell phone rang with her favorite song “Macarena” She liked the tune and even played it when she was masturbating all by herself alone.

It turned out to be her cousin Running Eagle down at the bus station wondering if she could put her up for a few days on her way out to California to get a teaching job at Sacramento State University. That was just fine with Pony girl because she admired her cousin for finishing her graduate degree and finding a job in a nice place. It would mean she would be out in the real world and not confined inside the reservation like Pony girl and all the other second class citizens that had their country stolen out from under them with a bunch of phony treaties and broken promises.

She jumped into her Jeep and drove down to the bus station because she knew the drivers didn’t want to go on the reservation because the law enforcement was the tribal police.

She spotted Running Eagle right away standing on the platform all by herself looking just as lonely as a girl could possibly look with her two large suitcases in front of her. It looked like she was traveling with all of her worldly possessions and it was a good thing they had wheels on the bottom to make them easy to pull without assistance.

Lifting them was another matter and they both worked together to get them into the back of the Jeep because they were packed as tight as could possibly be.

Her cousin told her she had divorced her husband because he was cheating on her big time with some of the white women that worked with him at the factory that employed a large number of the residents near the college. She had received videos of him humping the young women with their pants pulled down right on the job and his distinctive cock was all she needed for evidence of his lying ways.

Deep inside, Pony girl was glad her sister had finally seen the light with regard to that nasty prick. He had slipped her a mickey in the tribal headquarters and spent the entire night fucking her ass in front of witnesses who all told her how much he had bragged that she begged him to do it because she was a real hot number. She had decided to just keep quiet about the whole thing because the more she protested the more it looked like sour grapes because he was always moving onto another pussy as quickly as possible.

She finally told her cousin about her ex-husband’s perverted actions and they finished off a full bottle of Chianti and went to sleep in each other’s arms like they used to do in the old days before boys became important to them.

The next day a pair of cops from the reservation tribal police stopped by and asked her to sign a visitor slip for her cousin. It was no problem because the girl was a full blood tribal member and could have applied for residency if she had any inclination to do so.

It was Jimmy two shoes and Straight Arrow that came inside for some hot chocolate because they couldn’t drink while on duty. The booze was the biggest problem on the reservation and it always was a problem going way back to the beginnings of their interaction with white man and his “civilization”.

The two guys were getting off in less than fifteen minutes so we invited them to dinner and they called in they were off duty a short time later.

After that we broke out a fresh bottle of Chianti and it went down a lot faster with four of us splitting it up between us. We were all feeling happy but none of us was drunk when Running Eagle shed her outer clothes and stripped down to her bra and panties. Not wanting her to look odd, Pony girl did the same and the guys ogled our tits and asses for a while before doing the same. Their erections were the honest indicator of where this party was going and we split forces after that for the privacy of our own beds to continue the fall from grace as we shed the rest of our clothes and did what comes naturally civilization or not.

Pony girl went down into an ass up and face down position and allowed Jimmy Two Shoes to mount her like she was a dog being trained from behind. In point of fact, it was her favorite position but was almost tied with the “prone bone” she had taken for a long time and the one that always made her achieve an orgasm before it ended.

She could hear Running Eagle doing a war whoop in the other bedroom and she knew her cousin was feeling no pain as she was taken in her customary missionary style because she loved looking in her partner’s eyes when she on her way to a full release and a shuddering climax that would wet the sheets all the way through. It was all right because Pony girl was ready for any contingency and had placed plastic underlays under the sheets just in case.

Sometime in the middle of the night the two men switched partners and she was awakened by Straight Arrow pushing his cock into her drooling mouth with the taste of Running Eagle still on it. It didn’t bother her much at all but she was really tired and knew she had to get back to sleep before the noisy rooster started his crowing while it was still dark outside. She was like a hen in the hen-house waiting to be seeded like a silly chicken but she rather enjoyed it because she could hear her cousin Running Eagle in the adjoining bedroom being spanked fairly hard and her grunts signaled her partner’s cock bottoming out inside her female cave with its wet and wonderful tightness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.