A Proposition for Michael - Cover

A Proposition for Michael

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A nineteen year old propositions his stepfather for sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

Did you ever just know when you're different from other people? I've always known that I liked men. However, I have a little crush on my stepfather. He's always been very supportive in my life.

I have always thought that my parents have engaged in swinging adventures. They have wild parties sometimes where lots of things happen. Both seem to like both sexes. Although, they don't talk about these things with me. Whenever they've had parties, I usually will stay with friends.

My mother was out of town on a business trip and my stepdad and I were going to be alone together. I planned on talking to him about liking men. I was wondering what he'd say about that. I've been with girls too, but I really love to be with guys. I wondered if my stepfather would want to have a little fun with me. I was hoping maybe he could show me things. Things that I didn't experience yet.

I wanted to talk about the feelings I was having. Just ask him random questions. Maybe it would get him aroused and he might want to explore with me. This is what I was hoping for.

I kind of wanted my first time with a guy to be with somebody I knew. I wanted to be with somebody who loved me and not just somebody who would treat me like a piece of meat.

I planned on having a heart-to-heart conversation with my stepdad. I was hoping he'd share situations that he's come across with other men. I wanted to know that my decision to like men is not dirty in any way. I wanted to hear his thoughts on the subject.

I think my mother would be open to me liking both sexes. I'm not sure she'd want to share my stepfather with me. I wasn't planning on telling my mom about anything that I planned to do.

My name is Ryan and I'm nineteen. I recently left college to take a semester off. I was involved in a relationship with a guy name Jason. We were dating for a little while, but we were caught giving each other blow jobs. Some of the other kids were teasing Jason. Jason was very embarrassed from the situation.

He had never been with another guy before and was experimenting with me. It was too much for him to handle and he committed suicide. I found him hung by the ceiling. He hung himself in shame. The whole situation left me confused about my own sexuality.

I left college and went to live with my mom and stepfather. Some people are not to accepting of gay men. I don't believe I am gay. I just think I like both sexes. Girls are very exciting and so are men. I'm hoping to discuss a lot of topics with my stepfather. I want to just make sure that the feeling's I'm having are okay.


It was a warm day in June. The birds were chirping and you could hear lawns being mowed in the neighborhood. My stepfather, Michael was outside sunbathing and reading the paper. I grabbed my bathing suit and a towel and walked outside to join him.

"Ryan, did you sleep okay?"

"Like a baby. I think I slept for about thirteen hours."

"That's awesome. Come get some sun."

"I think I will."

I went next to my stepdad and got onto the lounge chair. I borrowed his tanning oil and rubbed it all over my body. My stepfather was wearing a speedo style bathing suit which he looked amazing in. I could see his cock outline which was making my own cock stir in my bathing suit.

"It's a beautiful day. I think the tanning rays are a ten today."

"That's good. I haven't sunbathed since last week. All the rain was a real bummer."

"I think we'll have good weather for a while. I talked to your mother. She's doing well at the convention. She'll be home tomorrow night."

"Glad she's okay. Are you and mom having any parties this summer?"

"Next weekend we are. You should come to it."

"With your swinger friends? I wanted to ask you about that."

"Your mom really enjoys the 'Open Life.' Marriage is hard enough when you only have sex with one person. This way we get to experiment with things. Enjoy all different scenarios."

"It does sound really good. You know I was having a relationship with Jason before he hung himself. I think I may be bi-sexual."

"There's nothing wrong with that. Do you like girls too?"

"I find having sex with both sexes exciting. Although, I never got around to having sex with a guy yet. Jason and I just kissed and gave each other blow jobs. We were both in love until he took his life."

"I'm so sorry about that Ryan. It just breaks my heart to know you went through that. I pray for you every day to get through it. Your mom and myself are here for you, if you need anything. We both know it's a very hard thing to get through alone. If you need to see a therapist, we'll pay for it. Just ask."

"Thanks. I'm doing much better. I think leaving school was probably a good idea. I need to clear my head before going back."

"We understand. You must come to our party. I'm sure you could hook-up with somebody there. Get your mind off of things. We have lots of fun people that attend our parties. All different ages and lots of different flavors."

"I was kind of hoping maybe you could be my first."

"You want to have sex with me? Uh, Um, I'm your stepfather. I don't think your mom would understand that."

"You're both swingers, what's the difference?"

"You're my stepson. I think it would just be kind of strange. Ethically, it's not right."

"We're not blood related, Michael. I'd really like to have my first encounter with you. I really find you very attractive. I love you so much. This would be amazing if you could do this with me. Please, would you consider it?"

"Let's talk about in the hot tub. A nice good soak might change my mind. Lose your trunks. The bubbles feel great on your ass."

We both giggled and walked together by the hot tub. We removed our suits and got into the warm tub.

"The water feels great. I guess we could have a little fun together. We're not blood related. I notice you're a big boy. Mind if I hold yours?"

"I'd love that. Could I hold yours?"

"Of course, you can. Be my guest."

My stepfather moved right next to me in the hot tub. He grabbed my cock and worked his hand up and down my shaft. I held his cock in my hand and did the same thing. We moved our fingers up and down and held each other's smooth balls.

His fingers on my shaft felt really good. I could feel how excited I was becoming. I put my head back and enjoyed the pleasure that he was given me. His hands were strong and held my cock with a firm grip. He was pulling and tugging on it. I felt almost high while he played. I tried to do the same thing back to him. We were both moaning in pleasure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.