Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 31: Wild Boys (based on Teen-Age Love No. 94 cover, Charlton, August 1973)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Wild Boys (based on Teen-Age Love No. 94 cover, Charlton, August 1973) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

I like the kind of man that is rough and tough. I really enjoy men that can handle themselves and have that ‘macho’ look. I’ve dealt with many people in my life to know the kind of boy I want, and the kind I want has to handle me with such ‘roughness’ and have a ‘real man’ way to talk and act.

Living at a crossing point town for bikers, truckers, free riders and whatever kind of people always bring guys to the place, just to spend a night or even to live and make a fortune from selling stuff or renting rooms. Since I was a child I got fascinated by the kind of people that stopped here. Maybe that was what made me feel hot for the ‘road population’.

Two of those guys where Johnny and Bennie. Both worked at trucking business and spent most of their times at the road, travelling around the country and doing whatever kind of service, but they lived at the town and were the hottest hunks around, all with their beards, long hair, manners, hair all over their bodies, their tough style ... the enough to make me cream.

And, as it would be, both went to be my boyfriends, but with a thing: I dated them both at the same time. And I never told them about the other, a thing that, even if I find it very bad, it turned on even more. How could it be a girl like having two handsome and rough guys and seeing each other behind their backs?

Anyway, it wasn’t about that I was meant to talk about, but about how they were in bed. Because of that, I decided to share two stories (not much longer) about nights I had with them and how they gave me what I needed. First, six months ago, Johnny came back from a business trip at California, but his truck got broken the moment he came to the garage.

“Damn fuckin’ truck! Thank God it didn’t broke on the road...”

I was there with him, watching my Johnnie fix his truck, and getting his body and clothes full of grease. Suddenly, I got myself excited to see his body all greased and me and him rolling over on the garage’s floor, doing it.

“You look really night with your overalls full with grease, Johnny”

“Gee, thanks ... Nobody ever said that to me before ... and well, you know grease ain’t a good chick magnet”

“But I am attracted to it. I love when I see a man do the hard work and come all full of dirt and grease back to the woman he loves ... that excites me a lot”

“Never thought you digged that”

“I do, Johnny ... In fact ... I like when my man put his hands to the job and do the hard work...”

“Really? Well, how about when I leave that work behind and get some with my baby girl”

Be embraced by my boyfriend full of grease and then lay on that dirty and greased floor, uhhh ... turned me on the fuck lot. We teared off our clothes and then laid on top of me and used his rod to penetrate me. We rolled and rolled onto that floor, feeling the grease rub our bodies and flame us with pleasure.

“Oohhhh ... yeah! Ahhhh ... Uhhh! Johnny...”

“Martha, you are so hot!”

I didn’t wanted to make some kind of dirty nasty sex by doing all that sort of position repertoire. Just being with Johnny and being fucked by his rod was enough, feel a real man inside of me, a man who knew to do his job, a man that greased my body to give me pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.