Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 22: My Husband Cheated, and We Fucked the Maid (based on All True Romance No. 15, Comic Media, January?)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: My Husband Cheated, and We Fucked the Maid (based on All True Romance No. 15, Comic Media, January?) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

The worst thing that can happen to a woman is to be cheated by her husband. To me, there is no doubt about it. But, unfortunately, I found out there is something worse than that: a husband who cheats you with someone you really trust, your maid.

When I found out Stephen was betraying me with Maria I went totally down. My whole world fell apart. Five years with him and I thought he was the man which I should spend the rest of my life and he would be faithful to me. But he decided to show me I was wrong, and the way I found most horrible, with someone who I was close all day!

Maria is the maid of our house since we moved there after our wedding. I really trusted her and gave her all she wanted, and she always showed at her job how I could believe on her to put the house on her shoulders. So you guess how I felt when I found out she was the one who was having my husband behind my back.

Given all that, I threw both out of my house and lived some weeks on grief, thinking how stupid I was. How could they do that? How they could betray me? How they dared to it? Damn, I got so confused that I didn’t knew what to do, or think. And how I would overcome what happened.

And that takes me to tell you the story of how I ‘forgave’ them both. Well, after days of thinking, crying and delivering the worst profanities I knew, I decided to stand back and find a way to ‘punish’ them both for the cheating. Then, one Sunday, I called them back to the house for a meeting. Or sort of one.

“Why you called us both, Ethel? Is it time to sign the divorce papers yet?”

“No, Stephen. I called you and Maria here because I want to communicate you both that I am no longer mad with you two because of what you did to me”

“Oh ... thanks, Mrs. Magee! I would die if I hadn’t forgiven me!”

“I am relieved too! So, can we come back to the house and forget all that happened?”

“Sorry, Stephen. Sorry, Maria. I didn’t forgave you both. I said I wasn’t mad anymore, but it’s still far to forgive what you did to me.”

For the way they both looked to me after that, it wasn’t the answer they expected to.

“So, Ethel, if you didn’t forgave us, why in the heck you called us back home?”

Sometimes I wasn’t sure to keep going with that talk, but I took a deep breath and went through.

“I called you two here because I am still hurt with what happened and I want you to know that I want a way to compensate all the time that you were doing that behind my back”

“Mrs. Magee, I don’t understand...”

“I will explain better. If you want to do it, you have to do it with me”

“WHAT? Ethel, are you insane?”

“Mrs. Magee?!”

“If you had been done it with each other for so long, it’s pretty much fair if I can have my share of the thing, isn’t?”

I knew they went speechless. My idea worked. And I was extremely excited to know how both would respond to it. I can’t lie that I didn’t grinned when Maria and Stephen talked with each other trying to figure out my wish.

“Erm ... well, Ethel, if that’s what you want, so that’s what you got”

“Perfect, Stephen!”

The three of us then went to our bedroom and soon got undressed. Since I was the one on charge, I had to give them orders on what they had to do, and quickly I ordered Stephen to sit down and let me suck his cock, and to Maria, to follow me with the oral pleasing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.