Adult Arcade Gang Up - Cover

Adult Arcade Gang Up

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2020 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: A horny Caucasian ladyboy puts out for several men at once in an adult video arcade.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gay   Shemale   True Story   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Porn Theatre   Prostitution   .

I’ve had the experience of sucking cock in front of an audience of men many times. I’ve done it in adult arcades and adult theaters, and I’ve been gang banged like that too - cock in the mouth and one in the ass. I was in an arcade recently and a black guy I met there named Micheal approached me and inquired whether or not I would care to participate in a gangbang -with me as the victim. I readily agreed and he set up the date for the following evening - same place - same time.

The whole next day my mind was racing with every kind of emotion: I was alternately nervous, horny, frightened, desirous - you name it. As I was getting dressed to go out (a short, black tube minidress, teased up hair, red lipstick, and 5 inch high heels), my mind was racing and my clit was SO hard! I remember walking into the lobby of the arcade and seeing the poster of the beautiful naked white bitch with her mouth full of hard black cock, and thinking: this will be me in a few minutes. I went to the window and handed my five dollars to the Filipina girl in a black bikini and she activated the card and handed it to me. “Are you Kevyn-Jeanne?” She asked me.

“Yes I am, sweetie - why?”

She laughed and said, “Well, I’m a friend of Micheal’s and he told me that you’re the guest of honor in the back tonight.”

“Really?” I laughed nervously. “What else did he say?”

“He just said that you gonna be the queen tonight and that he has at least 17 guys lined up for you.” She smiled again. “They’re back there now, waiting for you. I just want to tell you, good luck, girl, and that if I can get away I’ll try to get back there - you know - for moral support!”

“Thanks, sweetie,” I said., licking my lips nervously, “I’m gonna need it.” I swiped the card at the door and I heard the click. I opened the door and walked into the dimly lit arcade. Micheal came up to me. “You look fuckin’ beautiful, bitch,” he said. “I’ve got everybody ready in the back booth in the corner. Come on.”

He gripped my upper arm and pimp-walked me back to booth # 25. It was one of the large booths and was located way in the back of the arcade. All kinds of shit took place in the back.When Micheal opened the door and we stepped inside my legs almost gave out; there were about 20 men in there, all naked, all blacks and latinos. They were watching an interracial porn movie on the large monitor - and they all had stiff cocks! I stepped out of my dress and handed it to Junior. All I had on now were my high heels.

Suddenly I was surrounded by male flesh, feeling, pinching, groping. I felt a pair of strong hands on my shoulders pushing me down on my knees, and a big hard black cock was slapped on my face. It was a circle of cock. I was mouthing one cock after another. I felt a thick, greasy finger penetrate my rectum, then another.

Suddenly a big man mounted me from behind, his cock pushing against the mouth of my anus. With my mouth still full of cock I reached down behind me and grabbed his rigid dick, placing it right into my fuck hole. OOOHH, FUCK! It felt SO fuckin GOOD sliding deep into my hungry asshole! He began frog fucking me as the men formed a line behind him. As soon as he pulled out he was replaced by another man, until finally they all lined up and I sucked them until they came in my mouth and I swallowed every load - except for 5 of them who came in my ass. It felt like rape and I loved it.

As I was being fucked I spotted Carla, the Filipina girl from the ticket window. She had come in the arcade and was watching. She began jerking guys off as they waited their turn at me. One black man who had a huge cock grabbed Carla and tore her string bikini bottoms right off of her ass, grabbed her hips and fucked her in the ass standing up - bareback! He came inside of her and she squatted over me and farted the nigga’s semen into my open toilet of a mouth. I swallowed the cum and ate her vagina clean! It was a crazy night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.