Going for the Juggler - Cover

Going for the Juggler

Copyright© 2016 to Elder Road Books

6: Rings

Action/Adventure Sex Story: 6: Rings - A story in the Damsels in Distress Universe. Hero Lincoln is trapped on Earth with no portal and a hysterical fiancée. Lisa is trapped on Chaos. Wilson is trying to kill Cadence. And there is a crazy lady next door with a gun and a Corvair. In this exciting conclusion to the Hero Lincoln Trilogy, Lincoln and Cadence face a 41-story leap of faith, mythical creatures, twins, and stranded companions. Everything is up in the air until it hits the ground.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Pregnancy  

Three days later, we crossed the border into Chang's province with pledges that we would see Khan again at Beilong. It was still several days to Chang's citadel. In that time, our party had a chance to solidify and work out our differences.

I was happy to be reunited with Saul and the twins. I complimented him on his dancing and acrobatics. He was pleased to see me and demonstrated a balancing act that he was working on with his sisters. He climbed to the top of a ladder, balancing it as he went. Once at the top, the two girls tossed him a chair that he balanced and then continued to climb. Once he was perched on the chair, the girls climbed the ladder from each side and ended up sitting on his shoulders as they sang an enchanting tune that was as carefully balanced as the three on their ladder.

Unfortunately, they were still having difficulty with the dismount.

Saul, of course, was immediately smitten with Cadence. I kept reminding myself that he wasn't a twelve-year-old boy any longer. He was very close to the same age as Cadence and treated her like royalty. That proved to be a source of conflict for Legs and Cadence as well. Legs was only four or five years older and I had a feeling her relationship with Saul was not strictly parental in nature. At the same time, I had twelve-year-old twin girls who hung on me constantly. For them, it was truly a case of Hero worship. Their voices had only grown more beautiful over the years. As had they.

It was incredibly good to see Lisa. I brought her completely up to speed on what was going on. She raved about Wilson crippling our portal and then raved about Al's sadistic nature in arranging his portal. At the same time, she wished Wilson had taken the plunge.

For her part, she and Niccolò had plenty of opportunity to discuss family and had already reached the point where they knew Cadence was his niece. She'd even met Carlotta and it was like meeting a sister. Allegra's younger sister was a pleasant but completely domestic girl who hoped to marry soon. For Allegra's part, she had been a true and loving companion to Lees and they managed the circus together. Legs was treated like the princess she was by the troupe. Since Lees never spoke except to the children and Thorin, Legs was the voice of management. To everyone's eye, she owned the circus.

"Will it be safe for me to return with you, darling Lincoln?" Lisa whispered. "It has been tiring here. I want a shower."

"It should be safe enough to return," I said. "We will enter a room that has at least two dozen witnesses in it, few of whom have any desire to see Wilson on the throne. After our return, Gino will be on guard to protect us. In nineteen days, Wilson will gain nothing by harming any of us and with luck he'll be in jail as well. I'm not sure how he has avoided it so far, except that the police have no evidence that he harmed you until you turn up and that they recommended I file civil suit against him for the damage to my possessions as a court would be more inclined to grant me damages than they would to find him guilty in a domestic disturbance."

"Domestic disturbance?"

"That's what the detective called it when I finally spoke to one last week. He said that since Wilson and I are brothers the court would see Wilson's damaging my possessions as a sibling rivalry and it would take more time than the DA would want to invest to bring criminal charges against him. In a civil suit, he and I would have to pay the lawyers, not the state."

"We can't stay at the house. It's not safe," Lisa said flatly.

"We've been staying at a hotel that the lawyer arranged for you, expecting that you would be the one who came to see him. Gino is providing security," I said. "Lisa, you need to come back. You need to be with Cadence and me through this. There is no reason for you to stay on Chaos any longer."

"And there is no reason for me to be celibate any longer," Lisa said. "I think we need to have a talk with Cadence and Allegra."


When we found the two women that evening, I panicked. I ran at Cadence with Lisa on my heels and tackled her just after the knife had left her hand. I heard the thud as it hit the wall next to Legs.

"What do you think you are doing?" I screamed. "This has to stop. You are cousins, not enemies. I swear, Cadence if you harm her I will never bring you to Chaos again."

"Harm her? Lincoln, get off me. You're getting my clothes muddy. Would you look at what you are doing?" Cadence bellowed at me. I eased up and saw four more knives in her hand. I looked over at Legs. Lees was doubled over laughing. Two knives were stuck in the wall on either side of Allegra's torso.

"What the fuck?"

"We were practicing an act."

"Where did you get seven good throwing knives?"

"There are five more in the kit, but we were just practicing," Cadence said. "Aren't they cool? I wouldn't want to carry one into battle, but they are great for the cork wall."

"Cork wall?" It was beginning to make sense. A knife throwing act.

"The next time we juggle we should probably use these knives instead of real daggers. They're made of ironwood. They'd do serious damage if one hit you, but they hardly damage the cork at all. And you don't risk nicking your good blade."

"You scared me to death, Cadence."

"Allegra and I came to an agreement a couple days ago. Since then we've been working on our act. She gets blowjobs and licking, but no intercourse. I don't want to risk you having to marry her here and be celibate on Earth like Al."

"Ah. Yes. Lisa and I were just on our way to talk to you both."

"Wanting a little privacy with Mom tonight?" Cadence laughed.

"Well, actually, yes."

"That's why we decided we'd better start getting along," Legs said as we approached. "The look of longing in your eyes was almost too much to bear."

"That's why we decided we'd take the kids out tonight," Cadence said.

"That and the fact that Cadence wants to get to know Saul better," Legs added. I snapped a look at Cadence.

"I need to approve him as my potential future cousin-in-law," Cadence sighed. "Geez, Lincoln, you can't expect Legs to go celibate for years while she waits and pines for you, can you?"

"No, of course not. And Saul is a fine guy. But you..."

"Don't worry. I won't do more than get him pointed in the right direction."


"What do you think those girls are up to?" Lisa whispered as we lay in bed kissing that night.

"I don't know and I've resolved not to think about it," I said. "I love you, Lisa. Tonight is all about you."

"Us. Lincoln, I've loved you as long as you have loved me. You can't count the number of nights I've lain next to your brother wishing it was you. Or how many times I've wished that I'd just told Al 'No.' We've made love in so many ways during our time here on Chaos. But make love to me now in the way we've both wanted for so long."

She gripped my erection and pulled me on top of her swabbing the head through her abundant juices.

"Lisa, I've wanted this for so long. I love you, darling." I started to push forward and then jerked back suddenly. "Lisa, we can't do this," I gasped.

"Lincoln! Why? We are here. We've told Cadence. We love each other."

"Birth control," I said. "Lisa, you've been here on Chaos for five years. No birth control from Earth lasts that long. If I got you pregnant, you'd be stuck here on Chaos for good. No. I won't take that chance!"

"Oh, shit. I think I went into menopause when I got here. I haven't had a period in years. Just do it."

"No. I won't take the chance. Lisa, I love you too much. As soon as we are back on Earth, I will make love to you day and night. I'll get you pregnant if you want and you'll bear my wife a baby sister ... or brother. But I won't take the chance of losing you here on Chaos."

"I am your caretaker. I will care for your needs now and forever," she whispered. "On this planet and the next. But I understand."

We did our best to make sure neither of us was too frustrated by the turn of events.


We arrived at Chang's fortress town two days later and went immediately to the stockade set up for our use. Lisa had discovered that it was not only for the safety of both the townspeople and the performers, but also to control the flow of traffic in and out of our shows. I wanted to set off immediately to visit Lord Chang, but Lisa informed me that he would summon us when he was ready. We were scheduled for four days of performances before the circus moved west and we turned east.

Apparently, someone saw the evening show and sent a runner to Lord Chang. When we finished the performance and the sun was setting, an honor guard came to our wagon.

"Lord Chang requests the honor of the presence of Lincoln Minstrel, Master Lees, Allegra Dancer, and ... your guest," the leader of the guard said nodding toward Cadence. "He has ordered a dinner to be prepared and wishes to welcome you to our fair city."

"We are honored," I said. Lees and I walked side-by-side with Legs and Cadence following a step behind. There was no quarrel over our weapons on this visit and we were led directly to the antechamber of the dining room where Lord Chang greeted us warmly.

"Welcome back to Chaos, Hero Lincoln," he said. "Please join me for dinner and introduce your entourage." We entered the dining area and sat at low hassocks around the table. I noted that Lees and Legs were given the seats to Chang's left and right. I seated Cadence next to Allegra and sat between her and Lees.

"Lord Chang, I believe you know my caretaker, Master Lees," I said.

"Lisa, it is my pleasure to have your company," Chang said. "I wish our yearly visits were more frequent." Cadence snapped to attention when Chang called Lisa by name.

"Thank you, Chang. Your hospitality is always impeccable and you have been a respite to my wanderings the past five seasons," Lisa said.

"And our company manager and dancer, Allegra," I continued.

"Allegra, my dear, when will you bow to my entreaties and remain with me?" Chang said taking her hand and leaning in to kiss her cheek.

"You flatter me, Lord Chang. But I caution you. One day you will say that and I will acquiesce," Allegra laughed.

"Lord Chang," Lisa said. "May I introduce my daughter, Hero Lincoln's Companion, Cadence."

"Enchanted," Chang breathed as he reached for Cadence's hand. "I believe our Hero has chosen well. We must have a chat, Companion. Perhaps I have learned something over the past many years that will help you to be an effective Companion for your Hero."

With that, food began to arrive at the table and the chatter was lively. There was obviously a longstanding flirtation going on between Chang and Legs, though I doubted if either took it seriously. We brought Cadence up to speed on Chang's standing as an abandoned Companion. She found him fascinating and shortly a whispered conversation between Legs and Cadence was followed by them changing places at the table. Legs immediately took advantage of the situation by stroking my thigh, discovering Lisa's hand in the process. Cadence, however, used the opportunity to discuss being a companion with a man who had many years' experience before being stranded during the slaver wars.

Eventually, as we drank tea and ate sweet dumplings, Chang turned to me and as was inevitable, asked me about my mission.

"Twins? I didn't know Cassandran women came in twins. I'll bet they are descended from a hero," he said.

"That is what we were told. They have some celebrity status on Cassandra and it is hoped that they will conceive twins. We need to rescue them," Cadence said. "They are being tortured in a perfume factory."

"Noble sentiment, Cadence," Chang agreed. "Have you thought of how to extract them?"

"I thought I'd just go in and offer to buy them," I said. "It seems that this area places more value on coins than the North does."

"That's true," Chang said. "Probably because our population centers are larger. When Danny and I visited the Jones Citadel before the slaver war, we were amazed at how small it was and how isolated. But, you might have difficulty simply offering money to the scent factory. You must remember that you are removing a very lucrative asset. You might have to fight for them."

"Then we'd have to flee in order to escape your justice," I said.

"Not necessarily. Beilong is a split city. The factory is outside Chang Province. Largely because of the men who own the scent factory. It is not only because it stinks. People believe I rule with an iron hand, but I rule with a set of laws. The Cho Brothers rule as if all in their district are their slaves. It is possible that they are."

"I'm surprised you would allow that on your border," I said.

"There are difficulties in either liberating or subjugating a place like Beilong," Chang said. "As I say, the city is split. Their side is unapproachable from this side of the chasm. In order to cross, we must travel three days north where the canyon is narrow enough that a bridge has been built. Then it is three days ride back south to the town through a passage that would leave us exposed. The Cho Brothers have a ruthless army and a wide influence on the east side of the great divide."

"That's something Persephone didn't mention," Cadence said. "It's going to take us longer to get in and out than what we thought. I'm sure her map showed the city on this side of the gorge."

"And part of it is," I sighed.

"I believe I owe the brothers an ambassadorial visit," Chang said. "An honor guard only, of say ten men. Perhaps you would care to join it." He grinned at me. Since we were leaving the company of the circus, having Chang and a few of his men with us would make traveling seem a little safer. "And while we travel, perhaps I can continue some instruction on the art of being a Companion," he said to Cadence. She beamed at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.