How I Became a Cocksucking, Motherfucking, Slut

by unclemick

Copyright© 2016 by unclemick

Incest Sex Story: Mom is sneaking around and cheating on her ill husband with three older brothers. Her son thinks he's gay and is fucking the same men. Things go wild when they learn the truth.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Hairy   Big Breasts   .

My name is Mike and I’m Bi-sexual and this is the story of how I became a cock sucking, mother fucking slut. My mom has caught me wearing her bras and panties while jacking my big dick many times. She always checks out my cock and then rolls her eyes as she leaves the room. My dad who was quite a bit older than my mom had a major heart attack and had been bed ridden for almost 3 years. Mom, who had me when she was 40 took good care of him and me and all the household stuff. Mom wears granny glasses and is now 55 with short dark hair, a medium build with a perfect round butt that everybody notices. Second to her nice butt are her big tits that always seem to want to escape from their confines.

Mom doesn’t drive so she relies on our neighbors to take her places. They are 3 older brothers, Jim, Robert and Paul. Their probably in their 50’s and each has his own car or truck and they all live together. She usually goes shopping two or three times a week and they are always glad to help. They live across the road from us near a lake where I go fishing.

One Sunday, me and my best friend Terrance went fishing at the lake. When we got our lines in the water, Terrance pulled out a porn magazine and we began looking at these people fucking. Terrance turned to the back pages where regular couples send in their own nude pics. He pointed to an older woman who was sucking a huge cock and said “don’t that look like your mom”. It did and the woman was wearing identical granny glasses.

Terrance said “that’s her fine ass too” and sure enough it looked like my moms. I just thought it was some other woman until I noticed the same small butterfly tattoo my mom has, on the woman’s left shoulder. It started me thinking but I didn’t tell Terrance. He said “turn the page, there’s 2 more pictures of her. Sure enough on the next page were 2 more pics. One showed a big hairy mans back as he fucked her and the third showed her very hairy pussy oozing the mans cum, I knew it was my mom and I had an idea who the guy was.

When I looked up from the magazine, Terrance’s shorts were tented and he was rubbing it. He’s a year older than me although were in the same grade. He’s black and quite a bit taller with an athlete’s build. He said “look’in at that books mak’in me horny” as he stripped his shorts off. His big black cock bounced skyward as he pulled his T’shirt over his head, giving me a chance to admire his big cock.

He threw the shirt on his shorts and walked out into the lake and dove in. He hollered, “I hope this cold ass water helps”. He didn’t stay in long and his big cock was still semi-hard when he came out. He sat back down on his clothes and his cock immediately began to grow again. He looked around to make sure there was nobody in sight and began to rub himself. I handed him the magazine and said “go for it”, and he did.

He turned to the page where my moms fresh fucked pussy was dripping cum and began to stroke his big cock. He said “God I love old hairy white women’s pussies” then he asked “have you ever seen her naked”? I said “no” and he asked “would you fuck her if she let you”? Without thinking, I said “Hell Yeah” and he just laughed.

His hand was flying up and down his huge cock as I watched it ooze lots of pre-cun onto his hand. He looked at me and said “do you think your mom would suck a black one”. Then, probably because I was staring at his big cock, he said “do you want to suck a black one”. I looked at him with a need in my eyes as he looked at me with the same need.

He glanced at his big cock and then took his hand away. I crawled over to him and took it in my hand. It was the closest I’d ever been to the cock I loved to look at. First, I licked all of his precum off and then I studied it. It was about 10 inches long (by far the biggest in gym class) and very fat. In my hand, it felt very heavy and hot and was pretty hard yet spongy to the touch. There were big veins running along it girth and his foreskin rested behind its big, long, mushroomed cock head. His big balls were a whole other story, they were the size of tennis balls that hung way down and were suspended in their sac by a thin amount of dark black skin covered with short black pubic hair. Because I was so facinated by his balls, I hadn’t noticed that there was lots more pre-cum for me. I just licked it off and then put my mouth over about half of it. He began to moan as he put his hand on my head and started feeding it to me at a pace he liked. As I sucked it, I also licked it in my mouth and then I felt it enter my throat and he moaned loudly as he held my mouth on his pulsing cock. It seemed to jerk and squirt for a long time as he emptied those big balls down my throat. His cock head was coating my tongue as he slowly withdrew from my mouth. His hot cum tasted good and I knew I was hooked on it. Terrance said “God that was good” and we both fell back breathing heavily.

After a minute or two, Terrance said “I gotta get home, I’ll see you tomorrow” and he left. I spread my towel on the ground and pulled my cock out. I closed my eyes as I stroked and thought about sucking his big cock. I was shocked back to reality by a mans voice asking “do you want to suck another one” and when I looked up, it was one of the brothers named Jim. He was naked and big, with a hairy fat belly and chest. Sticking straight out from under his belly was the fattest cock I’d ever seen. It was about 8 inches long but as fat as a shampoo bottle with a big flared purple mushroom head. His balls were hairy and massive and swung low under his bloated cock. That hard fat cock swung from side to side as he walked closer. When he was standing over me, he sort of whispered “I watched you suck your black buddies big cock and thought you might want to try a white one too”.

He dropped to his knees, right by my head and said “you don’t have to do nothing, uncle Jim’s gonna feed you”. He gently turned my head toward his cock and started pushing it in my open mouth. My mouth was stretched wide open with about half of his big cock in it. He actually laid across me so he was resting on his elbows and knees and began fucking my mouth. I had no control over anything as he pumped his leaking cock in and out of my more than willing mouth. I was able to reach around and take his big balls in my hand and rub them and keep them from slapping me in the face. He said “pull on em, pull down on em, your momma loves rubbin em” ... His big balls gave me the first warning as them and his fat cock began to pulse and then his big dick started jerking in my mouth. He began muttering “take it Irene (my moms name) suck all that hot cum down your slutty throat, oh yeah, your just like your momma boy, she loves suckin cock”. I guess it took a few contraction to deliver a whole mouthful of hot cum to the end of his jerking cock. But deliver he did, six big mouthfuls that I had to swallow. It tasted wonderful and we just laid in that position with me milking his hot balls.

When it was over and we were getting dressed I asked him, “are you fucking my mom” but he didn’t say anything. Then I said “I saw pictures in a magazine”. He finally said your momma’s a good woman but she’s got her needs, just like you do and he shook his big soft cock at me. Then we heard a voice hollar, “did I miss the party” and we saw Jim’s brother Robert, walking toward us. He was carrying his clothes in his hand and was built like Jim, big, hairy, chubby belly, big cock and big balls. His cock was already semi-hard and swinging to and fro.

As I sat there, he walked right in front of me and without asking, pushed his big cock against my lips. On its own, my mouth opened and moved onto his hot salty cock and began to suck. He was kinda squatting as he pumped his cock into my mouth. Then he began telling me how hot my mouth was and how good I was at sucking a mans cock and that he was a big cummer and then he asked if I was going to swallow all of his cum. When I shook my head yes, he said “well here it cums” and he held my head with about half his cock still in my mouth and began to fill my mouth with his strong, salty hot load.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.