Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School - Cover

Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

I knew that I had a greatly increased libido, but I amazed myself that afternoon. I showed off a bit when I fucked Dana straight from Marcie’s twat, making her the seventh consecutive person that I screwed in a row. Dana’s husband, David, finished up inside Nina Popova, while Nina’s new man, President Markov came in Chloe’s ass. Sweet Chloe proudly displayed her puckered ring, leaking the Russian’s cum down to her thighs while she winked at me. By now, virtually all world leaders opted to join the Sophia Symposium, either as Companions, Elders, or Fellows, suddenly finding it very beneficial to their political careers. Markov became an Elder, for instance, while Nina was his Companion as well as his wife.

“I can’t wait until I pop out your babies, dear Master,” Sarah told me, “and until Gladys does the same,” she indicated the English teacher whom she had enslaved and who had joined her in service to me.

“Oh, I imagine that won’t be too far off, though I also want her to have at least one brat by Allan, since he’s her ex and that idea appeals to me, of a divorced couple breeding like that,” I chuckled, even as I slid my cock into a very eager Sarah, knowing what that majorette wanted.

“Don’t forget my folks,” Sarah pointed to her parents, engaged in a foursome right then.

“Or me, babe,” Katrina reminded me, even as she took Ryan in her twat and Jordan in her ass.

“Don’t worry, I won’t, honey,” I winked at both girls, even as Adela played with my butt and I drove deeper into the former cocktease (whose ulterior motive was now known).

“I hope to see Mom preggers by you, too, and before too long,” Becky whispered in my ear, which combined with Sarah tightening up to threaten to make me cum too soon.

“Don’t worry, Sis. She’s a Companion now. She has plenty of time. She’ll get pregnant a lot, as will you. I hope that Mr. Cahill will get you knocked up as well,” I teased my sister, even as I fought back against the urge to cum just yet.

“Oh, he will, with your permission, dear brother. But, yes, my favorite dream is to have your babies ... Though I must confess that on some level, I hope that Dad bred me that one time that he fucked me. I would love to see those two branches of the family merge somehow. One can never be sure, of course, but there is a level of fantasy there. Maybe twins, one by each of you,” Becky’s eyes danced with playful mischief as she contemplated carrying Dad’s seed and mine at once.

I kept pumping in and out of Sarah for several more minutes, her ass and hips pushing back desperately at me, determined to get more of my cock inside her. When I eased into her backdoor, though, there was an eruption, my cute Jewish classmate unable to hold back her orgasm. Evidently, the experience of my dick in her butt, filling and stretching her tight booty, was more than she could handle without creaming herself. She bit her bottom lip and then French kissed me with urgency, eager to shower me with affection.

I fought back against the urge to cum up Sarah’s tush, instead wiping my cock clean with sanitizing wipes before I slipped back into her twat and fucked her for some more strokes. I kept this up for several more thrusts, using her cunt one minute, then back to her bottom, wiping some more, and going back into her snatch. At last, however, it was too much for me, and I came as far inside her pussy as I could make it.

“I can’t wait until you’re confirmed pregnant, but until then, I want to save all of the loads that I give you for your cunt, babe. I badly want to knock you up, more than you can ever know,” I assured Sarah Karloff, that sassy majorette who once cock-teased me, but now pleased me as my self-appointed sex slave even before she became a Companion.

“My turn, love,” Adela insisted, pushing me onto my back and planting her twat on my prick, evidently bound and determined to do all of the hard work herself this time, “I don’t normally get bossy like this, as you know, but it’s time to give you a chance to relax while someone else does the hard part.”

“You’re going to make an excellent wife!” I chuckled as I let Adela ride my still very stiff rod, her tits waving frantically in my face.

“Bet your bottom dollar I shall, or maybe just my bottom, except my bum is already yours. Anytime that you want to bugger me, darling, you know that you don’t even have to ask. Just take it. It’s yours,” Adela reminded me, punctuating her point by moving my hands to her soft, pale buns.

“My ladies do spoil me so much, yourself among them,” I praised Adela as she rode me with her splendid snatch, my British cutie simply shrugging in response before going in for a major liplock.

“We’re your Companions, your harem, my Lord. We live to serve you. It’s our primary purpose in life. Besides, you pamper us quite a bit as well. I really hope that you know that you can marry any or all of us, and none of us will mind. You can marry none of us if you prefer, which would be acceptable, though I admit that I’d rather that you married most, if not all of us. That’s just a personal quirk. I especially would love to see you marry Becky, as she’s your sister, as well as Sarah, Chloe, Katrina, Chrissy, Erin, Marcie, Donna and me. Maybe even Rachel, if she still wants it, as well as Amha and Evelyn. Who knows, maybe even Lucinda, Dana, and your own mother,” Adela encouraged me while we continued rutting together in the cowgirl position.

“Yeah, I think that he should wed us all, too, and I’m glad to see that I’m not alone there. I hope that I’m not left out, of course,” Alicia Pacheco nibbled my ear.

“Same here,” Candace laughed as she kissed the back of my neck.

“And me,” Dawn added herself, sucking my toes.

“And me, too,” Wendy licked my taint.

“Don’t forget me,” Tamanna reminded me.

“Or me,” Trista commented.

“Relax, ladies. I’m more than happy to marry all of you, but on two conditions,” I smiled, right as Adela creamed herself on me.

“Yes, Master?” Sarah perked up now.

“Yes, and bear in mind that an Archon’s word is his bond. You’re the absolute ruler of the world now, but you should set the example. You’re morally obligated, even to your Companions, to keep your vow and wed all of us ladies here and now, maybe even all of the girls in your high school, if you think of it. I think that you should consummate it, too, and use your new power to formalize the legalization of polygamy here and now. You hadn’t gotten around to that yet, though I know that you would. This is the perfect occasion to start. What do you say, being the God-King that you are, the one whom I honor and admire so much?” Evelyn winked playfully, but her eyes spoke real sincerity and anxiety to be legally married to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.