Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School - Cover

Mark Smythe, Esquire, Naked in School

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The Naked In School Program affects a preacher's son who just transferred from a Christian school. But he's not quite the innocent, naïve Bible thumper that they expected.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

It had been a very busy evening, what with removing the various leaders of every nation on Earth. At various points, I had decided to teleport each of my Companions and Sages into my presence, for moral support, backup, and intimacy, of course. That didn’t even count assistance with seducing anyone I wanted seduced. I also added more half of my classmates as I went along, growing my posse with each strike into new territory. In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, I even added six teenage princesses who I freed from the hijab, plus four widows who I also put in my service as they desired. In Kabul, Afghanistan, I slaughtered a group of Taliban and rescued some young ladies who nearly suffered severe punishments at their hands.

I hadn’t wanted to shortchange anyone after all, especially with the Conclave scheduled for the Council of Sages soon. It was best that I kept all of my Sages and Companions on the same page, plus now they got a chance to see much of the world that they might not have seen yet. Some leaders stepped down or surrendered to me, so were permitted to live and possibly remain in office under my supervision or suzerainty. The President of the United States resigned quietly, crook and coward that he was, fearing me and not exactly trusted to govern well. The Vice-President had been Raptured, so the Speaker of the House took over for the moment, subject to my goodwill, as national sovereignty was a thing of the past. The Pope was also Raptured, so was eliminated from the equation.

“I loved the look on the Canadian Prime Minister’s face when you told him that he was allowed to stay in office, Lord! It was priceless! Total gratitude and obsequiousness on his part. Same thing with the President of France, Premier of Italy, and Prime Minister of Japan. On the other hand, the way that you terminated the Vatican Secretary of State, well, he’ll never live down pissing his cassock, will he? At least he’ll get to live. That’s more than the Turkish President or the Hungarian Premier can say, especially being dead and all that jazz. Well, it’s safe to say that the world is now your oyster, in any case, but what will you do with it now?” Mom exulted, much to my surprise.

“You don’t seem too brokenhearted over Dad,” I pointed out as we settled in to the Conclave to await the other Sages of the Council of the Sophia Symposium, some of the grief now hitting me.

I pushed it aside as I took a startled Donna Davis and planted her on my lap.

“To be honest, I’ll in perhaps a bit of shock, so much going on, but I also ... well, I’ve realized that I’m just not in love with your father and haven’t been for years. I just went along with the inertia and tried to love him again, but the love died. When he committed murder and suicide today, all I could feel was happiness for him at being free from his internal torment. I didn’t even judge him for either act. Apparently, I married a stranger and didn’t know the man that I thought that I loved.

“On the other hand ... I think that I’m in love ... with Anton and Lucinda. Both of them, at once, in fact. Would you be opposed to having Dr. Anton Goldman, your former Principal, as a stepfather, and Dr. Lucinda Clarke as a stepmother? Well, assuming that plural marriage is legalized soon, of course,” Mom wondered aloud, even as I sat Donna Davis down on my lap and began sliding her panties down underneath her plaid skirt.

“Not in the least, and you bet your sweet MILF tush that it will be legalized soon, which is just one of many issues to address in this Conclave,” I stated as I called the Council to order and the Sages prostrated themselves before me at last, “don’t worry about Donna, of course. She’s mine, one of my Companions now. She just doesn’t know it yet.”

“Companions, what are those, and why... ?” Donna started to protest, even as I finished removing her shockingly immodest underwear, a lace thong.

“Shhh ... not to worry, dear. We’ll explain it to you later. For now, just listen and brace yourself,” I warned Donna as I slipped my fingers up her cunt, “well, seems that you have a secret kinky side.”

“Anyway, here’s the basic plan, in a nutshell. Existing governments will continue for the near future, at least, until further notice, but as today, I have begun to come into my full powers and I hereby claim dominion over the Earth and everything in it. I am the Archon and I see no reason to wait amidst chaos, ecological crises, societal near collapse, economic dislocation, and worse. If I waited, there might not be an Earth to rule in short order, or at least not a habitable one. Now, do any of you have any thoughts?” I asked as I continued to pleasure Donna under her skirt.

“Other than how juicy a morsel she must be?” Aidan Cooke, one of the oldest Sages, chuckled now, the rest of us bursting into laughter as well, “and what an honor it is to meet you at last, Lord.”

“Well, that brings to mind the necessity of getting proper sex education laid out in the curriculum, world-wide now that we have a chance. I was thinking that a more ‘hands-on’ approach, much like we have had at Fremont High, as Drs. Goldman and Clarke can attest, would be better suited to the needs of our youth,” Evelyn observed, “also, I’d like to see us expand the ‘Naked In School’ program, again emulating our modifications that turned a week of nudity into a full school year of it. Imagine the benefits of such a policy.”

“Well, as I told Evelyn before, I’m planning to abolish private education and home schooling. This will make it easier to deprogram our youth of the indoctrination that they received at home, in church, etc. Evolution will be taught essentially as biological fact, though it’s technically a theory in the same sense that gravity is a theory. Does anyone care to test and disprove gravity? This ‘intelligent design’ claptrap will be treated with the same contempt that all junk or pseudoscience deserves, from astrology to the anti-vaccination movement to the climate change hoax bullshit.

“Of course, this doesn’t go nearly far enough. It’s not sufficient to undermine faith in false gods and mythology. We must subvert traditional morality, too, the so-called ‘Judeo-Christian’ ethic,” I noted in addition.

“Which as any good Jew like myself could tell you is utter horseshit. The chutzpah of these Christians to claim that we share a common morality! Jews don’t stop people from getting a sensible divorce to leave a bad marriage. Jews don’t proselytize and fill little children’s heads with terror of eternal torment at the hands of a Cosmic sociopath. Jews don’t try to keep people from marrying outside their race. Jews don’t excommunicate folks for doctrinal disputes. Jews don’t invent schemes to milk gullible folks on fixed incomes of their money for megachurches with this ‘prosperity gospel’ nonsense. Jews don’t circulate political questionnaires in churches to encourage people to vote a certain way in defiance of tax codes. Jews don’t force clergy to go celibate. Sorry, I just had to get off my chest. It’s been a burr up my ass for ages,” Anton ranted, much to my delight.

“Well, we’re all Sages here, except for me, the Archon. We’re all on the Council. We should all be able to speak freely, with the occasional exception, right? I don’t blame you for being candid and profane. It must have been a real irritant all this time, that kind of association. In any case, back on topic, I think that multiple steps at once can be taken to overthrow the Christian ethic.

“To begin with, I would like to follow up on Evelyn’s mention of the all-year-long nudity with the idea of making nudity mandatory for all high school students, not just a lucky few. Period. I would extend it further, to include junior high, but I don’t want to expose anyone under the age of fourteen to the Program and all that it entails. Schools will also be all year-round and measures will be taken to ensure safety, hygiene, and health for the students in question. Heating, cooling, shoes, sunscreen, etc.

“Reasonable requests will be whatever doesn’t endanger the health and safety of the students in question, as well as disrupt the learning environment so as to make it impossible to get an education in other topics. Anything shy of that will be considered a reasonable request, of course, and we must work to drill that into people’s heads. For instance, a cock or dildo shoved up one’s ass without lube is not a reasonable request, because it could result in anal tears. Nor would being asked to drink someone’s piss, as another example, or to take it ass-to-mouth without wiping in between.

“Since the Program will now include every student, naturally, one can expect a greater degree of empathy and reason, I think, not to mention a healthy sense of self-preservation. If you don’t want to be required to eat a creampie, to use one illustration, don’t require someone else to do what you wouldn’t consent to do yourself. If you want to edge that horny young man and cock-tease him, be prepared for someone else or even him to turn the tables by pulling out or stopping the cunnilingus right when you’re close to your climax. Just some sensible examples, of course.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.