Payment for Services - Cover

Payment for Services

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: He is a home broadband technician. He often barters for his services - the good looking ladies save money and he gets to experience their charms. He is surprised when a young lady from India is willing to barter for his services.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Indian Female   Size   .

I had been a home broadband technician for about 3 years.

In that time, I had regularly bartered for my services - paid in sex by the homeowner when I was attracted to the lady involved. I got my face slapped a few times, told to leave on other occasions ... and taken up on my offer quite a few times.

The opportunity to save money usually outweighed the morals of fucking the repairman.

I was 25 years old, and in the peak of physical condition ... and with a substantial endowment between my legs. I was attractive to the opposite sex ... and that helped seal the deal.


Priya was a young woman from India - recently arrived and still looking for a job. They were struggling to live on his wage alone so the conditions were ripe for me to make an offer.

She was a beauty - quite dark skinned with firm rounded tits on a slim body. Her hair hung to her shoulders, framing her beautiful face nicely.

I hadn't bagged an Indian lady yet. They just refused my offer and paid the fee.

In this case, Priya accepted my offer ... and that is how I came to be laying between her spread thighs with my tongue probing between her dark engorged pussy lips. She was wet ... getting wetter by the minute from my efforts.

She had quite a fluffy haired mound but she had been shaving around her pussy lips so I didn't need to part the forest to find her river of juices.

I thrust my tongue between her wet lips and into her tight pussy canal entryway. Probing with my tongue tip sent her body into spasms - she was close to her first cum ... and I had only just started with my lips and tongue.

"Oh ... oh ... ahhhhh" she gasped announcing her first orgasm.

I slipped a finger into her spasming pussy whilst redirecting my attentions to her clitty which was peeking from under its hood. My other hand crept up her body to cup one of her rounded tits, with my fingers flicking across her hard dark nipple.

"Fuck you taste good" I commented into her pussy.

Her hand was on the back of my head, holding my face against her convulsing pussy.

I slipped a second finger into her tight canal, and hooked them looking for her g-spot.

I supposed that her husband probably had never paid this level of attention to her pussy, and that this was all a new experience.

It took just a few seconds to locate that sweet spot with her hips bucking about, pushing hard against my fingers and mouth ... and exploding in a massive wet cum. Her tasty juices splattered all over my face.

"Oh fuck ... ohhhhhhhhh!!!" she gasped as her cum continued her rock her body for another minute or so.

When she settled, I stopped up and finished undressing - setting free my 10 inch fat cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.