Orgies With My Aunt - Cover

Orgies With My Aunt

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This was not what he had planned at all. One does not diddle one's own aunt all things considered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Analingus   Hairy  

The recently concluded disastrous Sunday was really not as bad as I thought it was at the time. In fact, My mum was much more understanding of the way her sister Maggie and I managed to get a lot closer than blood relatives are intended to become.

Our mutual friend Mary was a slut of the worst sort, but she was extremely giving in the sense of making certain we both experienced proper releases when push came to shove.

The (ever ready to copulate) Mary called Maggie early the next Saturday to ask us to help make her cousin Amy feel welcome in the big city because she was dreadfully shy and had grave misgivings about meeting new boys with dirty thoughts about making inexperienced girls do things they had never done before. I listened to the conversation because Maggie had it on speaker phone and pulled out my “big boy” just thinking about this eighteen year old girl from the country hoping to get her experience sooner rather than later.

I heard the somewhat faltering high-pitched voice of young Amy asking my Maggie if she might mind if she could borrow my services for a few hours to learn the basics. My erection was so prominent that Maggie reached all the way over to my side of the bed and took me in firm hand stroking me to the point of ample release of copious pre-cum that squirted all over her heaving breasts.

As soon as she hung up, we both made for the shower without a single word about what we both knew had to be done before the new flower of womanhood showed up at our door needing our full attention. Of course, we both stripped down to our birthday suits and I parted Maggie’s generously proportioned flanks to slide my heated shaft up tight against her puckered rear entryway knowing she would push back to get me buried inside as quickly as possible. We were joined together in ultimate carnal passion in doggie anal style that filled me with the urge to get deeper and last longer than ever before. Poor Maggie was moving her posterior every which way but loose and her knees were giving way from time to time like she could barely stay erect under my weight on her spine. I gave it to her hard, perhaps a bit harder than I should have because she was yelling out obscenities that would have made a dock worker blush like a schoolgirl.

I spanked her arse hard just to let her know she had better behave and take me all the way to the finish line even if she managed to get an early finish to her personal orgasm before I had concluded my rush to completion. She got the message because I sensed her release only a few moments later and it was a full ten minutes later that I started to feel my first spurt go down my firing tubes into her waiting gut like milk from a well-stroked bovine. She kept me inside by clenching her sphincter around me and looked over her shoulder waiting like a well-trained retriever panting for her share of kisses and licks hoping I would stay hard enough to give her a second round of hot and heavy carnal relations. She got her wish and I started up almost immediately and rode her happy hips like a cowboy under the descending warm water from the shower head. This time we somehow managed to come together at the same time and we washed each other’s backs like frisky school chums on a vacation outing.

The arrival of the chattering Mary and her reticent companion cousin Amy was a delight that changed the atmosphere of the entire day. The poor girl was wearing an outfit that was suited more to a schoolgirl much younger than her eighteen years and I must shamefully confess the impression it made on my libido resulted in an erection of monstrous proportions bringing a blush to Amy’s face and a nervous crossing and uncrossing of her modestly covered knees that made me focus on her little hidden nest all the way up inside her pretty legs. I looked into her eyes and saw my lust reflected in her marvelous blue eyes. Fortunately, my Maggie and the excited Mary were already into female on female fun and games in the little alcove we had for what was described as an “eat-in” kitchen. It certainly lived up to the name, but not with a menu that most normal folks would consider as a proper meal. Their noisy funny business somewhat distracted the petite Amy causing her to look over her shoulder at their gyrations with a confused look on her innocent face.

“What is your aunt doing to my cousin, sir? That is not seemly right out in the open where others can see what they are doing.”

I caught up the girl’s hands and drew her closer to me on the sofa inhaling the sweet fragrance of what I guessed was lilacs. I assumed she used a soap that incorporated the scent in its manufacture with great success. It was relatively easy to run my fingers through her long hair and eventually press her head forward to kiss the nape of her delicate pale neck using my tongue to taste her wonderful youthful skin. I managed to work my way up to her succulent earlobes and then flick the tip of my tongue across her ear opening tenderly touching the intricate folds so similar to her vaginal folds that protected her no longer desired virginity.

The sound of Amy’s gasps of joy at my ministrations were music to my ears and they inspired me to tour her face with my lips and tongue and before long we were joined at the mouth in oral coupling of tongue to tongue entanglements that brought the pre-cum to the very tip of my pulsating cock. At this same exact moment, Amy’s hand, the one not tightly wrapped around my neck, fell down into my lap quite accidently. Suddenly, I felt her delicate little fingers exploring the girth and length of my demanding erection like little Indian scouts checking out the lay of the land. Her tongue became ardently ambitious inside my capturing mouth and I did my best to calm her nervousness with a steady probing hand on her youthful backside. Instead of calming the poor girl, I only put her in a higher state of passionate submission. She lifted her long teenaged legs into the air resting lightly on my shoulders and the entire length of her splendid female body writhed like a boa constrictor searching for five course meal. Eventually, we got straightened out properly with my happy shaft lodged right at the entrance to her virginal paradise and she was looking up at me with the look of love ready for complete surrender.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.