She's Bound to Like It - Cover

She's Bound to Like It

by Canemont

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

Erotica Sex Story: Carol met a stranger in a hotel room and submitted to his wishes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

I had been “chatting” with a stranger, on the internet now for several weeks. We had revealed very intimate details of our sex lives to each other and I knew I had found someone whom I could be completely uninhibited with and who would not judge me. He came to the area on a business which meant we could finally meet. We met for drinks and conversation. There was sexual tension between us as we discovered more in common about each other than we had realized from our emails. He apparently liked my attitude and suggested we go somewhere else.

I followed my new friend to what must have been the sleaziest motel in town. The bed took up almost the entire room; it was hard to walk around it to the tiny bathroom. The hand towels were almost like paper towels they were so thin. The scratchy blanket was all there was on the bed, and it was probably stained with cum from dozens of rentals by the local hookers.

As soon as we walked into the room, he ordered me to strip. I noticed that the window curtains were wide open, and the room faced a busy street. The lights were on and anyone could see us inside. I hesitated, but he ordered me again. I meekly did as he commanded. My nipples tingled with anticipation. I stood by the window and stripped down to my bra and panties, then looked at him to see if he was serious about me continuing.

He answered me by tossing me a blindfold. “Will this help you forget your audience?” he said. I put on the blindfold and slowly undid my bra. It dropped to the floor. “Now the panties”. I slipped the panties down my thighs and stepped out of them. I assumed every driver on that road could see my naked, blindfolded body. I was scared and thrilled all at the same time. My pussy was involuntarily getting wet.

My friend threw me onto the bed, and I heard him unzip his pants. I grabbed his balls and guided his shaft into my open mouth. He was rock hard. He said, “suck it, baby” and forced it down my throat. I sat up on the edge of the bed, and he grabbed my tits, and worked my nipples between his fingertips. After several minutes of me slobbering on his dick He pulled it out of my mouth and pushed me down on the bed.

He grabbed a wrist and I felt him wrap what felt like a silk scarf around it. He grabbed my other wrist and soon both arms were tied to the bed. I was shocked and frightened, but the kinkiness of the situation made me want to play along.

I heard him dig around in his bag. I then felt him grab my ankle and tie something to it, then pulled my leg to the side. Both legs were soon tied, and I was spread eagled on the bed. I could tell the lights were still on and I wondered who could see in. I secretly hoped someone was watching me and perhaps jacking off outside the window.

I heard my friend open a bottle of what he said was lube. He pulled my legs up exposing my cunt and ass to him. I was ashamed that he would see the pussy juice oozing out of my turned-on cunt. He would know I was loving this situation. He pushed a pillow under my ass and drizzled some body oil on my crotch. Then I felt him push a large dildo into my wet pussy. I wasn’t ready for anything of that size and flinched. He told me to lay still and take it. He rubbed my clit as he eased the dildo into me. I slowly began to accommodate it. His fingers were dancing around my clit and I was on the verge of a climax. He could sense I was about to cum and he slapped my cunt with his fingers. Since I could not see anything, I was unprepared and the sting of his hand on my clit. I screamed quietly, knowing that the slap was more pleasure than pain. He did it again, and again in quick order. He alternated between slapping and caressing my clit, so I never knew what was coming next. The pain and pleasure combo were driving me crazy and I began a series of orgasms which were too intense to describe.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.