Gloria Goodnight's Glamorous Gams - Cover

Gloria Goodnight's Glamorous Gams

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her ambition was to be a showgirl even if it meant not wearing any clothes at all. It made her feel so very good inside down deep where her secret passion was burning brightly like the fires of Hell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

My sexual adventures with the five sisters living next door to Gloria and her sister Veronica seemed to create a magnet for Gloria to sample my big boy in various positions and with astonishing results we had never quite achieved before. I had started to think that my inability to foster a satisfactory orgasm in Gloria’s glorious tubes was entirely my fault due to some genetic problem or mental shortcoming in the consummation process.

It was quite a shock for me to see her writhing in convulsive jerking of her pretty limbs and her shouts of sheer joy as she wallowed in the pleasure pool of spunk I had just deposited in her feminine folds. All it took was for me to relate exactly how I had deflowered each of the five sisters in various oral, vaginal and anal regions and poor Gloria was down on all fours looking over her shoulder at me and begging me to “put it in now!”

Apparently, she had some sort of attraction to the five sisters from close physical contact over the years and her hidden desires were brought to the front of her conscious mind in the reality of the moment. She would interrogate me with breathless abandon as I humped her doggy style about one of the sister’s reactions to taking it all the way up her posterior portal. I even started to take photos of the girl’s as they gifted me their passionate paths to pleasure in various state of undress and sensuous contortions over the back of the sofa or face down on the fluffy white carpet.

The oldest sister was the most recent virgin and her name was Scarlett. Scarlett was introverted and both shy and submissive. I loved to get her eyeglasses steamed up kissing her face all over. She had the most enticing red hair that I had ever seen and her eyes had little flecks of green in them that shone when she was sexually excited. At first, she insisted we only do it anally because she was totally fearful of getting pregnant before marriage. Now, I must admit, it was quit all right with me because it is my favorite entryway to a woman’s core of passion and I loved the tightness of the rectal cavity around my shaft the entire time like the first time you gave it to a pretty little virgin with no idea of what she was getting into at that point of no return. Scarlett had about the tightest little star between her lovely ass cheeks that I had ever seen and I had lots of fun pretending to knock on her door of paradise until she finally opened it up like I knew she would.

She was far less skillful at her oral skills due to a reluctance to swallow choosing to spit it all out like it was poison or medicine she truly hated. Sometimes I would pinch her nostrils shut to make her open up wider and take me further back down her throat that she protected against my invading penis afraid I would shoot my wad down before she could spit it back out. That was totally unlike the youngest sister called Cindy.

Cindy was just barely eighteen and she had actually lost her virginity at an early age with a much older uncle that bounced her on his lap in her swimsuit and it accidently slipped inside at a sharp downhill turn. It had left a memorable impression on her young female mind about avoiding lap sitting when one has no undies on at the time. She took her uncle’s heavy load and smiled back over her shoulder at him wondering if she was doing it correctly because she had no idea what had happened. In fact, Cindy was the first girl that had shown me the trick off putting the condom on my dick with her mouth and lips and giving me a nice blow job before the actual insertion that was to follow. She was so skillful in that trick that I wondered how many guys she had to practice on to get up to that level of expertise with her lips and tongue.

In between Scarlett and Cindy, there were the nineteen year old triplets, Winnie, Bonnie and Nell. They were identical triplets and were often playing tricks on their boyfriends like switching with each other on dates just to get a feel for the variety of different dicks available and doing nasty things with a boy who thought she was her sister. A few of the boys knew exactly what they were doing and thought it was more fun than Coney Island on a Saturday night.

My favorite of the triplets was Winnie because she wore braces and because of that fact she could not play the switching game until they came off. That left Bonnie and Nell as the primary switching sisters until that identifier was no longer in existence. Winnie had a liking for sitting on my chest bottomless from the waist down and pushing her ass up into my face as she sucked my dick carefully because of her braces. I appreciated the fact that she was very cautious and gentle with me inside her mouth and I paid her back by tenderly licking and kissing her deep and dark crack and rimming her pucker with my pointed tongue eventually making it all the way down to her slit and making inquisitive probes of her vaginal entry and her funny little clitoris with its protruding nub waiting to be licked by my busy tongue at its most sensitive point.

I have to admit I could not tell the difference between Bonnie and Nell except for the fact that Nell was far more ticklish than her identical sister Bonnie and she would giggle the moment I came anywhere near her boob or her armpit. Since Nell was truly an anal bitch I was able to get into her ass far quicker because of that “tell” that gave her away to me without saying a single word.

At this point, I should explain that I was already of the opinion that my amorous ambitions with Gloria were doomed to failure despite her interest in my dick ever since she had learned I was doing all five of the sisters next door. I knew she was most likely to find a sugar daddy and settle down to a life of being a trophy wife for the rest of her life or at least to the point that a divorce was called for in the scheme of life and love and all the rest.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.