My Paper Doll - Cover

My Paper Doll

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Life is so much simpler with a paper doll I can call my own.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

I came to the sudden realization that my nightly suck sessions with an imaginary paper doll was my sister Claire sneaking into my bedroom and wrapping her luscious red lips around my rock hard dick and licking me into a fantastic happy ending.

I guess that I had put my beautiful younger sister on an impossible pedestal of innocence that was only a figment of my imagination.

We kept our grievous sin from our mother which was a necessity of life in an Irish Catholic home. Her girlfriend Trudi was in on our transgressions and would often aid and abet our depraved explorations with her equally delicious young flesh.

I knew that Claire and Trudi had a thing of their own and I certainly didn’t want to upset the apple cart by showing disapproval of their sordid lifestyle. Last night, Claire had silently padded into my bedroom and tearfully complained about her middle aged boss forcing her to bend over his desk and made her allow him to shove his nasty cigar up her dirt hole teasing her about her lack of proper cleanliness in that area. I knew she was more upset over the hygienic accusation than the total lack of respect for her feminine privacy and lack of regard for her sensitive female nature in matters of using her anal entrance for his personal pleasure.

It was obvious to me that the man was consumed by a perverted appreciation of dishing out his deeply rooted need to humiliate young girls than to mount them with masculine desire that was a two way street for both partners.

I whispered in her ear that her bottom was her most attractive part of her sweet young body and I followed up my soothing words with my devious tongue inserted into her tight little sphincter as a show of the extent of my masculine attraction to her anal core.

The bottom line was that I put my tongue where it really counted to her sweet young innocent thoughts, and she responded with a series of full body orgasms that threatened to expose us to the rest of the family as a pair of incestuous freaks.

That Friday night the three of us went down to the local dance hall and danced our asses off putting on a show for the other customers to dwell on as they returned to their far less exciting lives in normal homes with none of the sexual tensions that permeated the Troika of our relationship.

Trudi made a point of giving Claire and I with oral loving leaving us both close to breathlessness and tingling private parts galore. She told us that she had been “practicing” with a married cop that had the biggest dick she had ever seen including yours truly. Her only complaint was that it was far too thick to navigate up her rectal channel without causing a great deal of pain and discomfort.

I must confess that those words set my Claire to thinking reflectively on sampling her new boyfriend’s business sooner rather than later to judge its effectiveness for herself.

I told them I didn’t think it was a good idea.

Perhaps I was a bit biased and envious of the unknown cop with his big dick, but I thought at the time that if he was happily married and had several children, it was inappropriate for the two girls to be offering the poor guy their lovely asses for his nocturnal satisfaction.

My new job down on Wall Street was demanding a high volume of overtime at that time due to wild fluctuations on the market. Therefore, I missed the lost weekend when the two girls bent over all the way for the uniformed cop giving up their anal passageways for his sordid pleasure. Apparently, from their descriptions of the affair, Trudi was in considerable discomfort from his forced entry, and she was unable to move for almost an hour after his insertion moaning and groaning on the double bed in the small motel room. However, my sister Claire showed unusual determination to take his huge dick up her Hershey Highway and she stretched her sphincter widely to take him all the way up inside her delicious bottom.

Trudi described the glorious union with words of admiration for my sister’s supreme effort to give up her anal paradise to the well endowed cop with an urge to diddle young girls in their pretty behinds.

To be completely honest, I was quite jealous of the sordid scene and wished that it was me giving my Claire her heartfelt pleasure reward.

I decided to concentrate on my new job which was down on Wall Street in the basement of a private bank that did international transfers of funds by anonymous investors using coded passwords.

I was using an old fashioned teletype machine to punch out coded messages to the customers across the world with a high speed rate of transmission. Each individual customer had their own personal codebook that was locked up inside a vault just like regular bank lockbox and never removed from the premises.

The customers also sent in coded messages to our office for buy and sell orders on the New York Stock Exchange and we would decode them and transfer the order to our brokerage department for execution.

I liked the job because it involved my old military expertise of coding and decoding communications and I had already was able to read a teletype ribbon like it was a second language.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.