The Road to My Wife Going Black - Cover

The Road to My Wife Going Black

Copyright© 2016 by Rock Stone

Chapter 7

True Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The start of the story of my wife going black. There are many parts and layers that cover 25 plus years.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Well now that we got the first part of the story told, which was the part I knew nothing about until many many years after it happened I will tell the rest of the story so to speak. For years I had wanted Phyliss to have sex with a black guy. Anytime we had sex I would bring it up and she would get excited but after things cooled down she would say she wasn’t interested. When Phyliss was 47 she started to hurt when we would have sex. I knew I wasn’t hurting her because my dick was not that big, maybe 5 inches on a good day. So she went to her OB/GYN and he found a fiberoid tumor on one of her ovaries. At the time the Dr.(since we had moved she now had a guy for her Dr.) said it was the size of a marble. He didn’t seem too worried about it and was not in a real hurry to remove it. He explained that she needed a hystorectomy and then he would prescribe hormone therapy. She went back a couple of weeks later and he checked her again and the tumor had doubled in size. The Dr. nearly panicked and when he called me to tell me that he had put Phyliss in the hospital to do her hystrectomy the next morning, he sounded really worried. That in turn really worried me. I called my parents since they only lived 30 miles away to let them know and called her Mother to tell her. Both of our kids were in college so they couldn’t come home so I waited until later that night to call them.

The next morning I woke up about 6:00AM and went to the hospital to see Phyliss before the procedure was to take place. I walked in and Phyliss was awake and as I expected she was scared to death. The night before when I left the hospital around 9:00PM she was doing great and we had even joked about the Dr. moving out the baby factory and moving in the party room. But now that it was nearly time she wasn’t doing too good. We held hands and she cried as I tried to tell her everything was going to be ok. Finally the nurses started to get he ready and they sent me down to the waiting room where the operation would take place. My parents came in just before I left so they were able to see her off also. We just got settled in when our son showed up. He said I know you said everything would be ok but I just had to come make sure. We were all glad to see him and I again assured him Phyliss would be ok. We waited about an hour before the Dr. came out to tell us that the procedure went well and the tumor was so big he had a little trouble removing it thru her vagina opening. He said she is going to be sore for a few days. He also said he didn’t think the tumor was malignant and he would know for sure in a few days. That made everyone happy and my son hung around long enough to see her when she got back to her room and he took off back to school.

Well to make this a little shorter everything was just fine and the tumor was benign. Of course there was no sex at our house for a couple of months at least. Anyway Phyliss healed up very quick and the Dr. started her hormone therapy. That was probably the worst 2 years of my life. The first round that he prescribed her made a totally different person. Normally she was a go getter, always cleaning or working in the yard always busy. With these hormones she didn’t want to do anything but sit around. We had been married 25 years and in that time I had never came home to a dirty house, clothes not washed or a meal not prepared. Well for 4 months or so she didn’t do anything. Finally I talked her into going back to the Dr. to tell him what was going on. Well she did so the Dr. changed her hormones and damned if it wasn’t worse. Everytime I would look at her she would bust out crying or get depressed and go to bed and she wasn’t the least bit interested in sex.

She went back to see Dr. Michaels and he made another change. Well this time it was like she was on speed or something. She was up at 6:00AM every morning and was like a tornado, damn she never slowed down until she would just crash at night totally worn out. Still no sex. I brought it up a couple of times and she was either too busy or she was too tired. I tried to get her to go back to the Dr. but she more or less refused, saying she was ok and that the Dr. didn’t have time to see her every 3 or 4 months. Finally I called one of Dr. Michaels nurses that I knew and told her what was going on and she assured me that she would would let the Dr. know. Sure enough Dr. Michaels called me at work. I explained what was going on and he said I will schedule her a checkup and talk to her about what we are trying to do with her hormones. He said I will let you know how it goes.

I know it looks like all I am interested in is sex but what I really wanted was to have my wife back to as near normal as possible. Well Phyliss went back to see Dr. Michaels but she didn’t say a word to me about it. The Dr. did call me as he promised and he told me that they did blood work and that Phyliss had a lot hormone stuff screwed up. He stated that he more or less started over and that either Phyliss or myself should let him know how she is doing. I told him how much I appreciated all he was had and was doing for Phyliss. He chuckled and said I hope we are on the right track now. We had been at this hormone thing for almost 2 years now and I was ready for Phyliss to be Phyliss again. I wanted my smiling, happy wife back.

Well it took a week or so for the hormones to kick in and boy when they did it was sex 24 hours a day. I mean morning, noon and night, you wouldn’t have thought a 49 year old woman could fuck that much. Other than wanting sex all time she was back to normal. I mean there was no way I could keep up. I tried my best but she wore me out and I know I wasn’t satisfying her like she needed. You know at first in was fun but I finally had to throw in the towel. I sweet talked her into going back to see Dr. Michaels and get him to cut her hormones in half. So she did and now I had every man’s dream a good looking wife that will give you all the sex you want and never argue about it. Still I knew I wasn’t keeping her satisfied and I started bringing up her having sex with a black guy nearly everytime we would have sex, when I did she was a tiger. It was Sept. 1997 when I bought our first computer and introduced her to the world of the internet. It didn’t take long before I found some interracial sex websites and put them in history for her to find. It only took her a couple of days before she found Dark Cavern and Slut Wives. I would check history every day to see what she was looking at and sure enough she would spend at least a couple of hours a day looking at interracial porn.

Phyliss’s 50th birthday was coming up in November and I decided to surprise her with a date with a black guy if I could find the right one for her birthday. I looked at several ads on swinger sites and sent a few emails out. If I couldn’t find the right guy I decided it wouldn’t happen on her birthday like I had planned. Then I found 2 guys that I thought would work so I emailed one of them and asked for some info and a couple of pictures. Turned out he was just what I was looking for. Since Phyliss is small(5’3” 110lbs) and I am 6’2” 210 she always complained about how much bigger I was than she was. The guy I found, Jon was 5’6’ 145lbs. with a very thick 9 inches of black cock. He had a shaved head and a shaved cock and balls. He was very nice looking and if he sounded as good as everything he had written then he was the guy. I gave him my phone number in my office at work and asked him to call me. He called the next day and we talked for nearly an hour. He told me about himself and I told him my story. We agreed that what I wanted to do was doable and he told me that even thou he was only 31 yrs. old he had been with several white wives and that he had his up to date health card. We agreed on what we were going to do and I told him when I wanted to do it and everything was set.

Phyliss’s birthday was on a Friday a week away when I told her that I was going to carry her to Dallas for the weekend to celebrate her birthday. She was very excited and I remember we had a very hot night of sex that night. I made sure to tell her that she was made to fuck black cock and I got her to tell me she wanted a big black cock buried to the balls in her pussy. It was the most intense night of sex we had up until then. By Wednesday she was so wound up that she was spending most of the day on the internet looking at interracial porn. When we went to bed Wednesday night she told me she had a surprise for me and pulled up her tee shirt she slept in to show me she had shaved her pussy as the day she was born. I immediately wanted to fuck her but she said no, you have to eat me. I spent a hour eating her pussy, it was great. She wouldn’t let me fuck her and she said I couldn’t cum until Friday night. Damn I didn’t know if I could hold out that long. By Friday I was a bundle of nerves, I was planning on letting a horny, well hung black stud take my wife on a date and I had no idea what she was going to do. I didn’t know if she would throw a fit or if she would go. I didn’t know if she would have sex with him or if I even wanted her to. Yeah I wanted her to.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.