The Personal Assistant - Cover

The Personal Assistant

Copyright© 2016 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It was not the sort of job she wanted. But it was early days and she might be able to make a shift later on when the time was right.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Greta loved her job as personal assistant to her boss Mister Cliff because she felt her bedroom duties were more a perk of the position rather than a duty.

When he had scooped her out of her job at the Gym, she really did not know exactly what a personal assistant’s duties were but she knew that he expected her to continue her massage duties with the happy ending that actually filled her with waves of tingling joy right down to her toes.

Eventually, she replaced the high-priced escort girls from the local service with her own body in her Victoria’s Secret finest. He didn’t object to her substituting her pussy for the strange girl’s assets but she knew he was surprised to discover she was a virgin on their first night in the horizontal on top of a four poster bed like an old married couple.

From that first night on, she was his only love interest and she did her very best to meet his every expectation and never complained once of a headache or some other female ploy to avoid giving up pussy to her lord and master.

He filled her twat up to the brim every night with creamy cum that she loved to roll on her fingers and hold up to her nostrils to inhale the earthy fragrance of male spunk delivered fresh to her waiting pussy in a way that she found absolutely divine.

Greta was really into her duties as personal assistant and she was surprised when her boss and master Cliff asked her to “take care” of a visiting customer with her own personal touch rather than find him an escort like she had been doing ever since she started the job. He told her to keep the two thousand dollars they would have to pay the escort and that she was not to tell any of the other employees because it wouldn’t look good for them to be using her body to influence the prospect’s investment in their new project.

At first, she was a little apprehensive about taking on the responsibility because it was more like selling her body to a stranger making her technically a whore in anybody’s book.

Cliff told her that he would be watching on his CCTV to make sure the guy didn’t do anything inappropriate other than have normal sex with her the old-fashioned way and not any perverted crap like cheap whores were expected to provide. He even gave her fresh condoms and told her to use them because neither of them knew where he had been putting his dick prior to putting it inside her feminine folds and he knew that they both wanted to be safe rather than sorry if he had an STD.

She found this conversation so exciting that she went down to her knees and gave her boss a little oral loving in the middle of the afternoon tasting the richness of his spunk on her tongue and right down her throat down into her belly filling her with a sense of fullness that had her almost purring like a little kitten licking her lips and remembering every little detail of her humiliation.

Greta only made one stipulation before agreeing to be “friendly” to the visiting investor. It was that she wanted to know a little bit about him first to see if there was any hint of compatibility there that would induce her to compromise her principles about sex and money.

Cliff responded by handing her the file he had compiled on his prospective investor. It turned out to be a bio of sorts that listed his assets, his ex-wives, his lovers and their connections to the underworld and even a health background that showed his concerns with prostate cancer and the way he had solved the issue with a leading Cancer Medical Center in another state. The projections indicated that he would soon be divorcing his current trophy wife with whom he had carried on a torrid love affair for two years while still married to his congresswoman spouse with lesbian tendencies. Actually, he had met his ex-spouse’s paramour, a fashion model celebrity with a stunning ass that most men drooled over in lurid magazines. He had liked Tracy Williams and found it strange that she was bisexual to the point that she considered an open marriage with his ex with the realization that her private life might impact her earning potential as a well-known model.

His current wife was being humped behind his back by his CEO Jake Lieberman and there was a stack of photos showing her down on her knees in front of a handsome man with a huge cock and a big shit-eating grin on his face as he enjoyed her tongue in all those nice places he liked to be licked. Those photos caused Greta to have a twinge of pity for her proposed future bed partner because she had been in a similar situation herself not long ago and it still made her cry when she was drinking alone all by herself in the dimmed light of the moon over the river shining through her living room window in the nocturnal hours.

She saw that he had insisted that no escort girl be procured for his visiting pleasure but he would appreciate the company of a female that my boss would vouch for personally and one with a spirit of discretion about the privacy of their relationship. It struck a chord in Greta’s soul that he would be so cautious but she figured he was being careful at a vulnerable stage in the negotiations between him and his current wife’s lawyers in relation to finalizing the status of their controversial prenuptial before suing for divorce.

He would not want to be caught with his trousers down with some bimbo during that process because it could cause him to lose a lot of his assets just because he couldn’t keep his dick in his pants.

One photo of her target David Stern showed him on his yacht wearing only a skimpy speedo bottom that was filled to capacity by his coiled snake inside. She literally licked her lips looking at that revealing photo and knew right then and there that she would have done this assignment even if she was not going to be compensated for it. Once the component of money was taken from the equation she knew it all came down to if she was up for it or not and judging from the photo she was definitely up for it and twice on Sunday.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.