Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed - Cover

Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 10: Confusing Desires

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Confusing Desires - Steve Davies has been given the power to edit reality three times a day. He has changed his family, his school, and even his town. But there is another editor out there. Someone else can change reality, too. What do they want?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Steve Davies

I stared at the screen in shock.

My hand shook as I clutched my smartphone staring at the screen.

EDITED BY PLAYER TWO

My stomach twisted. My blood pumped through my veins. This sick writhe in my guts made my acids churn. Sweat burst across my forehead. I trembled as disbelief swept through me. I finally found what this other guy was doing, and he was messing around with a gun shop.

“You have to be fucking me,” I muttered. “A gun shop?”

“This is a contest,” said Anael. “There are no rules. No limits of what you and your opponent can do.”

“But...” I swallowed as I stared at it. This was insane. Why was he doing this?

I had to figure this out. I had to understand what was happening. I dug into the menu on the building, moving through its options.

Bullseye Gun Shop Physical Quality Spiritual Quality

The first thing I checked was auras. That was located underneath the Spiritual Quality Sub-Menu. Had my opponent figured out about how to use auras to manipulate large groups of people? It was the fastest way around the limitation of the three edits a day.

“Fuck,” I muttered as I read the aura.

Every person, except Steven Davies and Linda Davies and members of Law Enforcement, who pass by the Bullseye Gun Shop will find the idea of the gun sale to be appealing and will show up at some point on the day of the sale to purchase a gun. Every person, except Steven Davies and Linda Davies and members of Law Enforcement, who purchase a gun from Bullseye Gun Shop will wait to use the guns when “the signal” happens.

“Signal?” I muttered.

Every person, except Steven Davies and Linda Davies and members of Law Enforcement, who purchase a gun from Bullseye Gun Shop will resist violently any attempt to have their gun taken from them by any representative of the government. Any members of a Law Enforcement Agency will feel compelled to avoid Bullseye Gun Shop at all cost. They will not be able to come within a block of Bullseye Gun Shop.

I shook my head as I read it. This was insane. “What is this guy doing, wanting to go to war with me?”

“Perhaps,” Anael said. “Ooh, this will be so much fun.”

I stared at her in horror. She was excited by this. A cold sweat rippled down my back. I was freaking out. What was this signal? What did it mean that they would wait until then? The sale was on the same day as my inauguration. Almost everyone in Rainier drove by Bullseye Gun Shop. My heart pounded.

I switched over to the owner’s menu. He was edited, too. He was offering deep discounts. He would lose money on this sale but didn’t care. He saw himself as being part of the resistance against the government.

The government was about to be me.

His employees were edited. They were all on board. Even the nebulous idea of his business, Bullseye Gun Shop, LLC was modified. It was made to exist in perpetuity. Anyone who succeeded the owner would continue his mission.

“This is bad,” I said, digging through the menus, looking for something that I could grab. My fingers flew over my phone. There were so many edits. Little things that this other player had done.


Linda Davies

“Mmm, now let’s just check your temperature,” I purred to Hannah Crisp.

“Sure, Mrs. Davies,” the punkish girl said.

She had a bright smile on her face that was at odds with her look. Naked, she didn’t look at all like she belonged at a Christian high school. She had short, brown hair that was styled in a punkish way, looking almost spiky as the locks fell about her face. Her left nostril was pierced by a silver nose ring. Her breasts were round and perky, both nipples pierced by silver barbells. Her legs were spread, her shaved pussy on display.

Her labia were adorned with more piercings. Those looked like they had to hurt. Why would she do that to her poor pussy?

She was a sexy thing despite that. I would prefer her not to be pierced, but I was glad she was my playmate for the day. My nurse’s office was edited for girls to strip naked when they entered and for one girl a day to feel compelled to come for a visit so I could enjoy them.

They always left smiling.

She opened her mouth, ready for the glass thermometer I held in my hand. I giggled. “Oh, no, honey, it doesn’t go there. This is a basal thermometer.”

She blinked.

“It goes in your pussy,” I said and sauntered to her, my large, naked breasts swaying. It actually went in the rectum, but this was more fun.

She squirmed on the hospital bed. Her pussy lips, parted, glistened with her juices. Her cream adorned her rings. I smiled and pressed the thermometer into her underage pussy. She was sixteen and delicious. My tongue flicked across my lips.

She shuddered as the thermometer slid into her cunt. It wasn’t thick, slimmer than one of my fingers, but the girl whimpered in such delight. Her face twisted. Her breasts jiggled. I wanted to grab her pierced nipples and twist them.

They were ... interesting to stare at.

“Now,” I said, my own pussy on fire, “while we wait for your temp, you could busy yourself by licking my pussy. How does that sound?”

“Like a naughty way to pass the time,” purred Hannah. “Mmm, you do have a hot bod.”

“Oh, you like playing with girls?” I asked.

“I like playing with women.” Her eyes flicked up and down my body. “And you are one hot woman.”

I smiled. She was a kinky delight. I loved my new job. I was thankful Steve edited reality and gave me this opportunity. He was such a loving husband, wanting me to be happy. I mounted the bed, my pussy burning, soaking my bush. My auburn hair swayed about my shoulders while my breasts heaved and jiggled.

The girl’s hands grabbed my thighs. Her fingers were delightful. She gripped me and pulled me down to her mouth. Her breasts jiggled as I settled on her face. Then she thrust her tongue into my twat, jamming it deep into me.

“Oh, yes,” I moaned, my hands grabbing her breasts. I squeezed her plump, teenage titties. The schoolgirl was such a delicious treat. “Right there. Mmm, put that tongue to use, Ms. Crisp.”

Hannah purred as she licked. Her tongue fluttered through my folds. She definitely wasn’t a stranger to pussy licking. Her tongue had skill. She caressed my labia. My clit. She stroked me. I shuddered, my juices pouring into her mouth. My cream flowed out of me.

She drank it down and lapped up more.

I squeezed her breasts as my back arched. This wonderful pleasure shot through me. I whimpered, my hips wiggling back and forth as the punkish girl played with my pussy. Her tongue darted through her folds. My hands squeezed up to her nipples.

I felt her barbell piercings.

“Ooh, you are such a naughty girl,” I moaned as her tongue swirled around in my twat. “Yes, you are.”

She moaned as I twisted her nipples. I tweaked them. She shuddered on the table as my pussy cream spilled out of my mouth. My back arched. My hair swayed about my shoulders. It was incredible. I tugged on the nubs.

Hannah groaned and gasped. Her body undulated. Her tongue caressed me. She brushed my clit. She sucked and nibbled. My juices flowed out of her. I wiggled my hips from side to side, grinding on the girl’s mouth.

“Mrs. Davies,” she groaned, her fingers clenching on my thighs. “Ooh, you got a yummy pussy.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, my fingers twisting her tits as I stared at her pussy, the thermometer thrusting out of her pierced twat. “You’re good at that. Just a little dyke, aren’t you?”

“Mmm, just a nasty carpet muncher!” She thrust her tongue deep in me.

I gasped and leaned over. I twisted her nipple with my left hand, making her gasp. My other hand grabbed the thermometer thrusting out of her twat. I pumped it in and out of her cunt. I stirred it around, making the girl squirm around on the bed beneath me.

She whimpered. She moaned. She panted into my snatch. It was just this wonderful delight to feel on my cuntlips. Her tongue lapped through me. I leaned over her, my breasts swaying. My nipples were hard. This was a delicious treat. My nipples brushed her stomach as I stared at her pierced pussy.

My hand playing with her nipple slid down her body to caress past her pubic mound. I snagged one of her labial piercings. I tweaked it and stretched out her pussy lip. She gasped into my cunt. Her tongue thrust into my twat, swirling around inside of me. She moaned into my cunt as I played with her.

“Mrs. Davies!” she gasped. “Oh, yes, Mrs. Davies.”

My breasts pillowed against her stomach. My nipples throbbed as I pumped the thermometer in and out of her cunt and tweaked her labial piercing. The silver ring, soaked with her juices, felt as warm as her twat beneath my fingers. Her sweet musk filled my nose.

“Yes, yes, Mrs. Davies!” the girl moaned, her hands sliding around my hips to grab my rump.

Her fingers dug into my ass. She kneaded my perky butt-cheeks. She pulled me down tight against her tongue. Her tongue fluttered through my cunt. She gripped me, loved me. Pleasure raced through me, tingling my nipples rubbing into her stomach.

My auburn hair swept around me as I lowered my head. Her sweet musk filled my nose. I licked my lips. Then I flicked my tongue against her clit. I brushed her underage vulva. I swirled it around her. She moaned into my twat as I played with her little bud.

“Mmm, you got such a cute clit,” I moaned.

She groaned into my twat.

“Just needing to be loved.” I flicked her clit again. I caressed it with my tongue, loving the feel of it against me. I sucked on it.

She squealed.

Her lips locked onto my own clit while her fingers dipped into my butt-crack. Her naughty fingers knew just where to go. I thrust the thermometer deep into her twat as her digits found my asshole. She circled my sphincter as I groaned. I twisted her labia piercing, my body trembling.

Hannah thrust her finger into my asshole.

“Miss Crisp!” I moaned as her digit plunged into my anal depths. This amazing delight burned in my bowels.

My asshole gripped her digit. She reamed it in and out of my bowels. I fucked her pussy with the thermometer. I swirled my tongue around her clit. She shuddered beneath me, her stomach massaging my nipples.

My orgasm built in me. This naughty girl’s touches were driving me toward my climax. Her finger plunged in and out of my asshole. The friction burned down to my pussy. My bowels squeezed around her digit. The stimulation was incredible. Heat swelled.

My juices flowed.

Her tongue dug through my folds. She pumped in and out of me. I moaned. I trembled. My hips wiggled back and forth. I ground my cunt on her face. I sucked hard on her clit. I played with her piercing. She whimpered. She moaned.

She brushed my clit with her tongue.

Sparks burst inside of me.

“Miss Crisp!” I howled as my cunt spasmed.

Juices gushed out of my pussy. My cream bathed her hungry mouth. I trembled atop her on the hospital bed. It creaked beneath me. My nipples ached. I moaned around her clit. I swirled the thermometer through her twat as she licked at my snatch.

“Mrs. Davies!” the girl moaned as I trembled atop her. “Oh, yes, yes! That’s it ... Ooh, I love having my temperature taken this way.”

I tugged on her labia, stretching out the teenager’s pussy lip.

“Yes!”

Her juices gushed out around the thermometer. That sweet delight bathed my face. My nose. Her scent filled my nostrils. This delight shot through me. Waves of rapture washed out of my convulsing pussy. The underage cutie trembled beneath me.

My asshole convulsed around her finger. She jammed it in deep as she moaned into my twat. Stars burst across my vision as this wonderful rapture shot out of my cunt. I whimpered and groaned, squirming my hips

“Oh, yes, Miss Crisp!” I moaned as my door burst open.

My husband appeared, his face looking pale, his hand clutching his phone. He marched towards me, his dress shirt untucked. He wasn’t wearing his tie. I struggled to parse that as my orgasm surged to its peak.

“Oh, yes, honey,” I moaned, ripping the thermometer out of the girl’s cunt. 98.3 degrees. “Miss Crisp needs your cock in her. She needs it to make her feel better.”

“Yes!” the cumming girl groaned into my twat.

“I found player two’s activities,” my husband said, his voice tight.

My eyes widened as my orgasm died. This cold chill shot through me. I shuddered atop Hannah, then moaned, “Your temperature’s fine. You can get dressed and go, Miss Crisp.”

“But...” the girl moaned. Her tongue licked at my pussy.

I shuddered and then slipped off the bed, my stomach twisting. Player two ... What was his goal? Whatever it was, it freaked out my husband. Just the ashen look on his face was enough to make me tremble.

“You have to go, Miss Crisp,” I said. “I’m sorry. You’re fine. Time to get back to class.”

“Fine, Mrs. Davies,” the panting teenager said, her face soaked with my juices. It glistened on her nose ring. She licked her lips. “I do feel better. That was a great orgasm.”

I nodded, struggling to keep control of myself as the girl rose and dressed. It seemed to take forever for her to dawn her school uniform, hiding most of her piercings. My husband just stared at me, breathing heavily. He ran a hand through his dark hair, his eyes wild.

The moment the door closed, I gasped, “What? What is going on?”

“We need to think about defenses,” I said. “That gun sale on Saturday...”

My jaw dropped as he explained what he had learned. I whirled. I hated guns. They just caused death. I didn’t believe in the second amendment at all. Things had changed. They weren’t needed any longer. They should be banned.

“So shut it down,” she said. “Edited things.”

“How?” my husband asked. “I can’t touch the business, the owner, or the building. No cops can get near it. We need to start thinking about defenses. The gun sale is on Saturday. I have fifteen edits between now and then. I can waste them on fifteen guns I can render useless, but the guy has hundreds of guns, or I can figure out how to protect us.”

I leaned back. “No cops.” I swallowed. “And anyone but me and you will want to buy a gun.” She swallowed. “Why doesn’t he mess with me?”

“I don’t know,” I said, my heart beating faster. Blood pumped through my chest.

“So ... there have to be other ways to stop it. Make a ... a roadblock. Keep people from getting to it?”

“They could walk around any barrier unless you want me to, what, create a rift around it.” Steve shook his head. “How much editing would that take?”

“Okay, then destroy the building.” She bit her lip. “Burn it down.”

“Jesus,” he said, staring at me.

I shifted. I wasn’t going to apologize for thinking of ways to keep us safe. “This isn’t time for niceties.”

“But it won’t because it’s fireproof,” he said. “And earthquake proof. Any force I could use to get past what player two edited into it would cause a lot of collateral damage.”

I bit my lower lip. I had another idea, but... “What if something happened to the owner.”

“His successor or employees would run the gun sale.”

“Then we have to ... bunker up. Our house. The mayor’s office. If this is going to be used to attack us...”

“I’ve been thinking about that. Bulletproof windows, walls, and doors. An aura to keep people away who want to hurt us. At our home, at city hall, and here at the school.”

“You can edit an entire building?” I asked.

“Yeah. I can edit an entire building or just a room of it, or a single object. Think of ... the exterior walls of a building as one object, and interior rooms as separate. It’s not a cohesive unit like a living creature. There’s no flow of blood or cells or something. I don’t know. Anael doesn’t necessarily understand the details about how this stuff works.”

His gaze locked onto my computer. He headed to it. I trailed after, wondering what he was doing. He sat down and brought up the web browser. I stood behind him, my hand on his shoulder, watching as he found the blueprints of City Hall. I blinked at that.

“It’s public records,” he said when I asked. “City hall is large. We can’t just edit it for anyone who bought a gun to approach. I have a feeling a lot of people, vital people, are going to buy a gun. So what we have to do is edit it so people can’t approach if they mean to harm us. Harm anyone.”

I nodded. “Right, right. If they’re sent to fight us or something, then they’ll stay away. Our house, the school. What about our children?”

“I can’t edit them,” Steve said, his eyes distant like he was thinking of something. “Okay, we need to make a list. Our home, school, and city hall is one day. Then ... what if I made, I don’t know, make something that’s on us. Like ... a necklace or something that does the same.”

I frowned. “You could do that? A little object?”

“Yeah,” he said. “Damn, I haven’t been thinking of it like that, but I could. I could make little objects that do things. Have their own auras. Mobile ones. I mean, I gave that woman at the airport her own aura. Why not your wedding ring. I could make something for our kids well. Make it so they always have to wear it. They won’t even think anything of it. Just a necklace or something they want to wear.”

“Okay,” I said. “That’s seven more edits.”

“Seven?” he asked.

“Orihime and Ruri.” I arched an eyebrow. “You made them for our son. They are around him all the time.”

“That leaves five edits,” he said. “What about Sam’s friends and Tonya? They’re around our daughters all the time.”

“That would leave only one more edit,” I said. “I think you need to do more. Those girls aren’t part of our family. They’re great, but our enemy might not want to target them.”

“We need to make sure the police are on our side.” My husband stared at the blueprints of the city hall. “I was planning on editing Chief Markov. He has a thing for his daughter. I could make them happy, then I could put an aura on the police station so the cops would be on our side no matter what.”

“That leaves two edits.” I massaged his shoulders. “The King County Sheriffs and maybe the State Police, too. Whatever their closest precincts to us.”

“That’s all of them,” I said. “I’ll have to do the last ones right after midnight on Saturday, but...”

My husband studied the blueprints, nodding his head. “Maybe not the State Troopers. Look at this tunnel. It runs from City Hall to the Public Works building across the street. This might be an escape path just in case. If we have that building protected, too.”

“Okay, the sheriffs,” I said, my heart racing. This was so insane. Things were escalating so fast. “And you still have no idea who it is?”

“I’ve checked everyone in our lives.”

“Okay, let’s start outlining this.” I squeezed my husband’s shoulders. “Let’s make sure we have all our I’s dotted and T’s crossed.”


Sam Davies

I was in the library. Willingly.

I stared down at the book that Seth suggested I check out, struggling to understand how my father could know I was pregnant. This book was all about how paranormal abilities could pass through bloodlines. Somehow, my brother had created not only those two girlfriends of his, but all those cuties at that bordello he was running with Seth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.