Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed - Cover

Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4: Becky’s New Naughty Hobby

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Becky’s New Naughty Hobby - Steve Davies has been given the power to edit reality three times a day. He has changed his family, his school, and even his town. But there is another editor out there. Someone else can change reality, too. What do they want?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Becky Davies

I felt so sticky and flushed as Tonya and I headed downstairs to eat dinner with her family. I was spending the night at her place while my sister and our parents had there slumber party orgy. I was thrilled to spend some time with my best friend.

Quality time.

We’d just made love, using little clit vibrators on each other. We had rubbed each other until we both were gasping and moaning and shuddering in rapture. We loved each other while her family was oblivious to our naughty fun. We had our naughty orgasm and then had to dress and come downstairs to eat dinner.

We didn’t have time to clean up more than wiping our fingers clean of pussy juices.

I wore my school uniform, my breasts bouncing beneath my blouse. I didn’t bother with a bra, my tits jiggling loose in my blouse. My nipples were hard, poking at the fabric. This was a mistake. I should have worn my bra.

We smelled of pussy. Her family would know what we’d been up to. How could they not? I trembled as Tonya and I reached the first floor and headed for their dining room. My heart pounded in my chest. My fingers clenched and relaxed.

They wouldn’t know. Couldn’t know. Her family wouldn’t understand. They were Christians. They weren’t nearly as permissible as my family. We were rather liberal for Christians. After all, we were all having sex with each other except my brother who had his two girlfriends. But Tonya’s family...

While I was sure her parents gave lip service to supporting gay rights and marriage, I doubted they wanted a daughter who devoured pussy.

We entered the dining room to find her father sitting at the head of the table, her brother on the far side already spooning up the homemade mac and cheese onto his plate, sprinkled with bacon bits. Mrs. Alberts, Tonya’s mother, bustled in from the kitchen with a platter of baked chicken that she sat down on the table.

“There you are, girls,” Mrs. Alberts said, glancing at me. She was a slender woman with sandy-blonde hair, a shade darker than Tonya’s platinum locks. She had a round face, her daughter’s features found in the woman’s motherly looks. She frowned at us.

I swallowed as he eyes flicked from me to Tonya than back to me. A nervous ripple ran through me. Did she know? Mrs. Alberts brow furrowed. She shook her head and then sat down. Tonya took the chair closest to her father, so I was sitting by her mother who was at the other head of the table.

Mrs. Alberts’s blue eyes glanced at me again. The tension swelled around my heart as her father said, “Let’s say grace.”

I took Mrs. Alberts hand and my friend’s, gripping them both. Just moments ago, the hand clutching Mrs. Alberts had been pleasing her daughter’s pussy. A strange rush shot through me. I lowered my head but didn’t close my eyes, glancing at the older woman as Mr. Alberts prayed.

A blush was slowly forming on Mrs. Alberts cheeks. Her hands squeezed mine tight, her fingers warm. My heart pounded. Her nose twitched. Was she smelling our passion? My heart thundered in my chest.

“Amen,” her father said.

“Amen,” the rest of us repeated, my friend giving my hand a squeeze.

Mrs. Alberts held mine for a moment longer, her eyes sliding open and glancing at me. She flicked her tongue across her lips, her eyes roaming up and down my body. I swallowed, not sure what to do. She released me.

“You girls look ... flustered,” she said.

“Oh, well, we were, uh...” my friend floundered. “We were trying out some exercise moves. You know, keep in shape.”

“Yeah.” I nodded my head up and down. “Just ... keeping in shape. You know ... Healthy living.”

“Uh-huh,” Mrs. Alberts said.

“Mac and cheese looks great,” my friend said, spooning up her plate, the cheesy scent filling the air.

I looked away from Mrs. Alberts, shifting. My foot brushed the older woman’s beneath the table. I jerked back, squirming. I breathed in through my nose and, over the cheesy scent, I smelled the tangy scent of Tonya’s pussy. It had to be so obvious what we’d done.

Had she realized it, or ... Was this all in my imagination? She wasn’t saying anything. She was spooning up her own plate and grabbing some lemon-baked chicken. I gathered my own food and ate at it, tense, waiting.

What would I do if she did figure it out? Had I gotten my friend in trouble?

As I sat next to Mrs. Alberts, naughty thoughts built in my mind. She was a beautiful woman. She wore a comfortable blouse and a pair of mom jeans. She was in great shape. Fit. Trimmed. As gorgeous as my own mother.

This naughty itch swelled through me. Flashes of Mrs. Alberts naked body burst in my mind. I pictured her breasts, her daughter’s figure but with larger breasts. Rounder. Not as big as mine, but plump. Perfect for playing with. What shade were her nipples? What did her pussy taste like?

My cheeks burned as my pussy grew hotter and hotter, my juices soaking into my panties. I squirmed on the seat, my feet shifting beneath the table, brushing her mothers. I shuddered at the contact, heat rippling through me.

I wondered if my mother had ever tried to seduce Mrs. Alberts. She’d never mentioned it, and she would have told me. Maybe she realized Mrs. Alberts wasn’t the type of girl she could seduce. Maybe Mom didn’t want to make things weird with my best friend.

Maybe I could try to seduce her.

It had worked out with my friend. And it always worked out with mom. I could be like her, seducing women while loving only Daddy. I could be like Sam and Mom, bringing him women to enjoy. He must be having a blast with Sam and her three friends.

They weren’t having an awkward dinner right now thinking naughty thoughts.


Sam Davies

I shuddered as Daddy lined up his cock at my friend Courtney’s pussy. She was on the floor of our living room, squirming beneath me. Her tongue was fluttering through my snatch, licking me. My fourteen-year-old body trembled as I watched Daddy’s cock nuzzle into Courtney’s black bush soaked by her passion.

“Mmm, fuck her,” I moaned while Mom, wearing a naughty strap-on soaked in Courtney’s pussy juices, moved around behind me. All my friends were no longer virgins. Daddy had popped Rita’s and Tammy’s cherries, the pair now writhing in lesbian passion on the other side of the room, while Mom had taken care of Courtney.

Now it was Daddy’s turn to fuck my friend.

I leaned down, slipping into that sixty-nine position on my friend. Courtney whimpered into my pussy. I maneuvered into position to get a close-up look at my Daddy sliding into her cunt. An eager thrill ran through me.

Daddy’s cock pressed against my friend’s pussy lips. His crown pressed forward, her labia widening to engulf it. She shuddered beneath me as Daddy’s shaft slid into her. He went deeper and deeper into her, filling her.

“Yes,” I whimpered, my body trembling. I pressed my small titties into my friend’s belly as Daddy penetrated her fully. “Love her, Daddy.”

“I am,” he groaned.

My tongue flicked out and lapped at my friend’s clit, fluttering right above my father’s cock. I squirmed on top of my friend, grinding my pussy on her face. She licked through my folds as she moaned out in delight.

Daddy’s hips drew back. His cock emerged coated in her juices. I licked at his shaft, tasting her sweet cream. I shuddered, caressing Daddy’s dick. Then he thrust into her, his stomach brushing my temple.

“Sam!” Courtney moaned. “Ooh, he feels different from a dildo.

“That’s a real cock in you, honey,” moaned my mother. She was behind me.

I gasped in delight as Mom pressed her dildo against my pussy. I shuddered as she rubbed her fake cock up and down my twat. She caressed me. I whimpered in delight as the heat shot through me. She teased me. My friend fluttered her tongue against my clit.

Mom penetrated me.

She rammed her dildo to the hilt in me while Daddy fucked my friend. I whimpered, licking at my friend’s pussy while Mom fucked me. Courtney’s tongue danced around my clit, caressing me, sending sparks of delight through my snatch. My pussy squeezed around the thrusting dildo, burying to the hilt in me.

Pleasure washed through me. I groaned in delight as bliss rippled through me. My hips wiggled back and forth, her dildo swirling around in me. I whimpered. My tongue lapped at my friend’s pussy lips, caressing her labia spread around my daddy’s dick. I brushed them both, feasting on them.

Her sweet juices covered my lips. I loved it. I whimpered. Moaned. I shuddered as Mom fucked me. She drove that dildo into me. I whimpered in delight. Such hot pleasure surged through me as Daddy fucked Courtney.

“Mmm, pound that little slut,” Mom moaned. “Just ram that cock into that pussy I broke in for you honey.”

I shuddered, my pussy clenching on the dildo in my pussy. Mom was wild. She did such wicked things for Daddy. I loved it. My hips wiggled from side to side, stirring the fake cock around inside of me as my mother pounded me. She thrust hard into me. Her crotch smacked into my rump, her hands stroking me.

“Just flood her with your cum. Breed the little slut,” Mom moaned.

I shuddered at that naughty idea.

Daddy’s cock thrust harder. “Yes!” he grunted. “Damn, Linda.”

“I know,” my mom moaned, her dildo plunging into my cunt.

I licked at Daddy’s cock and my friend’s cunt, her tongue dancing around my clit. Daddy had balls full of cum. He could pump so much into her, breeding her fifteen-year-old cunt. She was his student. This was so naughty.

My orgasm built faster and faster. My hips wiggled from side to side, the heat swelling through me. This naughty passion built in me. This wicked heat that billowed through me. I shuddered as Mom fucked me hard, her crotch smacking my rump.

“Breed her, Daddy,” I whimpered.

Courtney groaned around my clit. She sucked hard on it, adding sparks of delight to the electricity building in me. My toes curled. My hips wiggled from side to side. This was incredible. My entire body trembled as I came closer and closer to coming.

I nibbled on Courtney’s bud. I sucked on it. Her sweet juices coated my tongue as Daddy fucked her. He plowed into her. He grunted over and over. He stroked my back. He caressed me as he buried that wonderful cock into her.

“Cum in her and breed her, Daddy!” I moaned.

“Yes!” Mom gasped, slamming the dildo into my twat, her crotch smacking into my rump.

“You are just as naughty as your mother,” groaned Daddy as my tongue fluttered against his dick and my friend’s pussy.

“I am, Daddy!” I moaned, on the verge of cumming.

Courtney nipped my clit with her teeth.

I gasped and came.

My pussy writhed around Mom’s dildo. I felt my juices gushing out around the fake cock. They spilled out of my snatch. My friend licked and lapped at me. I shuddered as the pleasure spilled through me. This wonderful heat that billowed through me. My eyes fluttered. My heart pounded in my chest.

I loved it.

“Mom, Mom, yes!” I howled. “Your dildo is amazing!”

“Mmm, are you cumming already?” Mom moaned, thrusting into my pussy.

“Yes!” I gasped.

I sucked on Courtney’s clit, nursing on her bud like she did mine. Daddy’s cock pumped in and out of my friend’s cunt. She twitched and gasped beneath me, her belly rubbing against my tingling nipples. Stars danced before my eyes as the pleasure surged around me.

Daddy grunted. Mom groaned. Courtney squealed.

My friend bucked beneath me. Her sweet juices gushed out around my daddy’s cock. She was cumming on his amazing dick. I groaned, my pussy spasming around my mother’s dildo. My own climax intensified, another one bursting inside of me and carrying me higher and higher.

“She’s going wild on my dick,” groaned Daddy.

“Cum in the slut,” Mom moaned.”

“Breed her, Daddy!” I howled, stars bursting across my eyes.

My friend moaned around my clit.

Daddy slammed to the hilt in my friend. He grunted. Groaned. My head snapped up to stare at his face. His masculine expression twisted in rapture. He fired cum into her. He flooded her with his passion. He was firing his cum into her. Maybe making another sister for me to play with.

Mom gasped behind me. She was cumming, too. Cumming from fucking me with a strap-on. I shuddered. My eyes fluttered and groaned. My hips wiggled from side to side. I panted, my heart pumping bliss through me.

This was such an awesome slumber party.

Daddy groaned. He pulled his cock out of her pussy. The moment his cum spilled out, jot jizz mixed with my friend’s pussy juices, I pressed my mouth over her cunt. I drank down my daddy’s incestuous cum, that salty mix of delight combined with my friend’s sweet flavor.

My tongue thrust into her depths. She whimpered as I scooped out my daddy’s cum from her depths. I whimpered, my orgasm peaking in me. My pleasure buzzed through me as I devoured this delicious creampie. Mom pulled her dildo out of me.

Courtney buried her tongue inside of me. Shame she didn’t have a salty treat to devour.


Steve Davies

I panted as I watched my daughter eating out her friend. She feasted on the creampie. My wife gave me a naughty smile. She arched her eyebrows, a questioning look. I nodded. We were thinking the same thing.

I hoped I had bred Courtney.

I was so corrupted by the phone. It was shocking what it had led me to do. A week ago, I was struggling with the ethics of fucking anyone besides my wife. Now ... Now I was hoping to breed the three teenage girls writhing in my living room.

“Sam!” Courtney squealed. The girl writhed from my daughter’s naughty feasting. Sam’s supple back flexed as she squirmed atop her friend.

Moans came from the other side of the room where Rita and Tammy still sixty-nining. They looked delicious, feasting on each other, Rita’s ebony flesh a lovely contrast to Tammy’s pale delight. I grinned at them, my cock throbbing, still hard.

“Oh, his cock’s free!” Rita cried out.

The Black girl bounded to her feet, her round breasts bouncing. She had such a sleek hue of dark-brown skin, her nipples hard points. She darted towards me, such zeal in her eyes. She fell to her knees beside me and grabbed my dick soaked in Courtney’s pussy juices.

“You didn’t cum in me,” she moaned. “You just came on me.”

“True,” I said, grinning at her.

“Mmm, go for a ride, sweetie,” Linda said, my wife grinning, her auburn hair falling about her flushed face. Her large tits rose and fell, her dildo, soaked in our daughter’s juices, swaying before her.

“Yes!” Rita moaned.

“Ride?” Sam’s head snapped up, her short, fiery hair swaying about her face. She wiped at her mouth, covered in Courtney’s pussy. “I want to go for a ride!”

“Well I’m getting his cock,” Rita said, pushing me down onto my back and then mounting me.

“Mustache ride!” my daughter giggled and sprang off her friend.

“I don’t have a mustache,” I groaned.

Sam shrug as she stood over me. I stared up at her shaved folds juicy with her cream. She lowered herself to me as Rita guided my cock to her pussy. She, too, was shaved, a landing strip of dark hair leading to her snatch. Her hot lips brushed my cock, the Black girl whimpering in delight.

“Let’s ride my daddy!” Sam squealed then she planted her pussy right on my mouth.

I groaned as my tongue darted through her folds. I caressed her. Licked her. I thrust my tongue deep into my daughter’s pussy. I swirled around in her, making my daughter moan as her tart juices soaked my tongue.

Rita slammed her pussy down my cock. I groaned as more and more of her snatch engulfed my shaft. She whimpered, enjoying being deflowered and taking my dick into her pussy. Her cunt squeezed around me. She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring my shaft around in me.

“Ooh, you took all my daddy’s cock!” Sam moaned as she squirmed on my face.

“Uh-huh,” moaned Rita, her pussy squeezing around my cock. “I am so glad you talked us into this! Your family rocks!”

“I know!” Sam moaned.

Rita slid her cunt up my cock. I groaned at the delight. My toes curled. The pleasure surged through me. This wondrous heat that billowed out of me. Her hips danced around my cock, swirling that juicy snatch around my dick. I groaned into my daughter’s pregnant snatch.

I had bred this pussy.

I had made a new life with my daughter. Sam was a piece of me, and I’d bred her. It was incredible. My tongue fluttered through her tart juices. I growled into her snatch as Rita worked that juicy cunt up and down my dick, her fourteen-year-old pussy teasing me.

I had an underage girl riding my cock. It was incredible. This was an amazing treat. I groaned and gasped. It was incredible. My tongue darted through my daughter’s folds. I ate her as her friend rode me. Sam’s incestuous juices filled my mouth.

“Ooh, ride my daddy’s cock!” moaned Sam. “Mmm, he’s going to breed you.”

“What?” Rita gasped, her pussy clenching down around my cock. “Oh, god, he might.”

“Put a little baby right in that cute belly.” My daughter shuddered atop me, her pussy clenching around my tongue.

“What about you?” asked Rita, her pussy growing hotter around my dick. Her pussy squeezed about me. “Are you going to have a baby?”

“Maybe,” moaned my daughter. She shuddered, her pussy squeezing around me. “Wouldn’t that be hot?”

“Super hot!” her friend moaned. “Ooh, this is amazing. Mmm, your daddy’s going to breed me. That would be wild.”

“So wild!” gasped my daughter, her pussy grinding across my face.

They both rode me, moaning, gasping, enjoying themselves. I ate my daughter’s twat while her friend’s cunt caressed my dick. Her pussy squeezed around me. My balls tightened. My dick twitched and throbbed in her pussy. Pleasure flowed through me. I groaned, my hands clenching, relaxing. This amazing pleasure built in my balls.

I groaned into her pussy. My tongue darted around her pussy folds. It was amazing. This delicious treat. I shuddered as I feasted on her. I thrust my tongue deep into her cunt. I couldn’t stop licking her. I devoured her. I loved the taste of her pussy. My daughter’s cream soaked me.

“He’s going to breed us both!” my daughter moaned, her hips dancing, her little ass flexing. I stroked her thighs as she whimpered. “That’s so hot, Rita!”

“Yes!” Rita moaned, slamming down my cock. “Ooh, play with my titties while your dad breeds me!”

“Uh-huh!” my daughter moaned. She shifted on my face, leaning forward. I stared up her supple back. Then I heard the naughty sounds of sucking.

I pictured my daughter’s pink lips sealed around her friend’s dark-brown nipple. Sucking, nibbling, and pleasing Rita. The Black teenager’s cunt tightened about my dick. She slammed down my shaft, squeezing hard. Pleasure surged through her.

I shuddered, my toes curling. I groaned into my daughter’s snatch as her friend’s pussy massaged my cock. I thrust my tongue deep into Sam. I churned my daughter up, drinking in all her juices. I gripped Sam’s thighs as Rita slammed down my dick.

“Yes, yes, that’s how your new sister is going to nurse from my breasts!” moaned Rita. “Your daddy’s going to breed me. It’ll be so hot!”

Rita came on my cock.

Her pussy writhed around my dick. I groaned into my daughter’s snatch at that wonderful heat writhing around me. I groaned as her pussy milked me. This juicy heat bathed my crotch, soaking my balls full of cum.

Rita moaned, adding her passion to the room. My wife and Tammy were having their fun while I growled into Sam’s pussy. My daughter shifted, her pussy lips sliding across my mouth. I sucked on her clit. I nursed on her as Rita’s pussy milked my cock.

Bringing me to the brink of erupting.

“Cum in me, Mr. Davies!” howled Rita.

“Do it, Daddy!” Sam moaned.

My daughter shuddered. Then she squealed. Her pussy juices gushed into my mouth. Her sweet cream flooded me. I delighted in drinking my daughter’s cream. I drank down her passion. It was incredible. My toes curled as Sam squealed atop me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.