THE Harem Tales 1: The Times They Are A Changing - Cover

THE Harem Tales 1: The Times They Are A Changing

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Chapter 11: Another Addition

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Another Addition - The Sa'arm have landed on Earth. People and even the Confederacy must change and adapt. This is Michael's story, set in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle universe. If you haven't read previous stories, you'll miss some of this story's precepts and some excellent tales. Notes: This is not a sex manual, but there is explicit sex. Town and business names are real, the attributes and people are fiction. Rape and sexual violence take place off camera.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

Thursday morning came, and we luxuriated in bed, tangled and warm. Hannah stretched and informed us, "Gotta milk the cow and gather the eggs. I had just finished milking when you arrived yesterday, but by now, Mrs. O'Leary will be about frantic."

With that, she darted into the bathroom, then raced out to start her morning chores. Yep, a real farm girl.

My ladies and I took our turns in the bathroom, dressed, and headed for the kitchen where we met the returning Hannah.

She carried a basket with maybe a dozen eggs and large jug of steaming milk. "I left the rest of the milk in the holding tank, but with only me and no pickups, I'm afraid it will go bad. I used a bunch a few days ago to churn butter, but now there's enough butter to last for weeks."

"Sit!" directed Rachel. "My turn to cook. I'm thinking ham and cheese omelets, French toast, and coffee. You do have ham and cheese?" she asked Hannah.

"Plenty of cheddar and a there's large chunk of Petunia left," Hannah grinned as she stowed her plunder in the refrigerator.

I laughed. "Did you folks name every animal on the farm?"

"You betcha! We had to have some way to differentiate, and we weren't sentimental that way."

While Rachel started to work her culinary magic, we three relaxed and sipped our coffee. Soon, we were digging in.

As we pushed back, Hannah took a deep breath, looked us, and stated, "I want to be WITH you. I want it ALL. Hear me out..." She was begging.

Three sets of puppy dog eyes looked at me. 'Oh shit, I'm in for it now!'

"Okay, we are all ears," I responded.

She looked at me, "I'm not a virgin, but I'm not very experienced. You can teach me."

Where did that come from? This is a partnership. She had to convince us all, not just me. Well ... maybe not. Puppy dog eyes - damn! I motioned her to continue.

"I'm smart and not just school smart. I can cook; you tasted that. I can track, hunt, trap, clean, and cook what I kill. I'm very good with a bow, target and hunting, and I can split a match at twenty feet with my throwing knife."

She rushed on, "But those are mostly skills. I'm loyal. I've never tried it, but I think girls turn me on as much as boys. I know I'm in lust for the three of you, and I'm pretty sure it will be love before we're done!"

I held up my hand, staring at her. I looked to my ladies and motioned. "Into the bedroom, NOW!" Pointing at Hannah, "You! Stay!" She looked fearful as I followed my ladies out of the room.

"I WANT her!" That was Rachel, before I could open my trap.

It opened, but "Me, too!" followed before I could take a breath to answer.

"Ladies, we have a problem," I interjected. "She wants full partnership. We haven't discussed this, because it didn't matter until now, but if we are picked up, my CAP is only good enough to take the two of you. Remember, we only go where all can go?"

Both my ladies started laughing. They roared, and it dawned. At least one of them was a sponsor, too. As it happened, they both were. "You are going to pay, Buster, for not figuring that out." That was Rachel again.

"Okay, that was my only reservation. I could never enfold her, then leave her behind. But when we claim her, I do have two conditions going forward."

"This better be Kosher!" Cathleen this time.

"First, no more wives. I can't handle more than three. Hell, I'm not sure I can handle three, but I'll certainly try. Any additional sponsors we add to this happy entourage have to form their own family."

I grinned and looked sideways at the two of them. "Second, the three of you have to select and agree to any additional family. I'm not looking, and I don't want a say, but we do have a moral obligation to help as many escape as possible. What do you say?"

I was soundly kissed to seal the deal. "Let's go fix this." And back to the kitchen marched the parade.

There was fear in Hannah's blue eyes. I wanted it gone. "Hannah, will you marry us? Full partnership, no reservations, go where we go, love us, kill for us, let us love you, and kill to protect you? We have killed, you know..."

Stunned, she struggled to speak, as Cathleen and Rachel gathered her in. " I thought you didn't want me," she wailed. "You didn't touch me last night, and I was still going to be here alone."

Double misunderstandings.

Comforting female noises ensued while I elaborated. "We all wanted you, that was the problem. Like I said, we all go, or no one goes, and the male ego thought he was the only one with a CAP score high enough to be a sponsor. Turns out all three of us are sponsors. We can take you and five more."

Hannah stared, "But I'm a sponsor. I thought I was going to take you three and one more."

'Well paint my ass red and call me a baboon!' We stared back. If she could take four, she had the highest CAP in the room.

Laughter took away the fear and stress.

"I need to make it formal, don't I? Yes! I will marry the three of you, love you, let you love me, with no reservations whatsoever. I will go where you go, and refuse to go where you can't. I will protect you and let you protect me, and yes I will kill to protect you and honor you if you kill to protect me."

My ever randy Rachel took her hand and started towards the bedroom. "Time to show her, Romeo."

I bowed to the inevitable, and then practically ran them over en route to paradise.

Cathleen stopped and whispered, "It's her wedding day. You've shown us how special it can be, show her what 'claimed' really means!"

I nodded and stepped aside to let Cathleen precede me.

It started with me as an audience of one. My original ladies took Hannah into the shower and lovingly washed their new sister wife. There were kisses, giggles, and more than a few gentle caresses. Turns out Hannah was unshaved and untrimmed. Later, she told us that lack of romance and no bikinis eliminated the need or desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.