Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

It was time for Barbra’s husband, Elliott, to make his entrance. He was going to fuck the young blonde teen. If she were not willing, he would rape her, and Barbra could not do anything to stop him. She was as much trapped as the young teen. Barbra detested Elliott for making her betray the innocent young blonde. When Barbra’s husband walked through the bedroom door Britney gasped in shock, as she laid there nude.

“Hi, I am Barbra’s husband,” Elliott said, as he watched the sexy blonde teen pull the sheet up over her nude body.

“Barbra said you were out of town,” Britney said, very nervously and fearful.

“She lied, and now we are going to have some fun together,” Elliott said.

“I do not understand what is going on; I need to go back to my dorm,” the young teen said, looking at Barbra with tears starting to form in her eyes.

“I am so sorry, but I did not have a choice. He made me set you up. Please forgive me,” Barbra said, pleadingly.

“Is the young bitch ready?” Elliott asked his wife.

“Yes, but please be easy with her, she has never been with a man before. This one is special,” Barbra said, begging her husband.

“Get out and leave us alone, you had your fun with the little bitch. Now it is my turn,” Elliott said, giving his wife a demanding look

Barbra turned and headed out the door. The young teen thought her only hope was to run after her teacher and beg her not to let her husband rape her. She jumped out of bed and ran for the door. Her ample nude breasts swinging as she ran. Just as she reached the door, Elliott grabbed her long blonde hair and dragged her back.

“Where do you think you are going bitch?” Barbra’s husband asked the young teen as he used the grip on her hair to throw her back on the bed.

Britney’s magnificent young breasts wobbled when she landed on her back. The young teen was terrified of Barbra’s husband. She knew she could not fight him off and had no doubt he was going to rape her, and that Barbra was not going to do anything to stop him. She laid there horrified as she watched the man that looked old enough to be her father, undress. He was the first man she had ever seen naked and the first real cock hanging between his legs.

The young teen watched as Barbra’s husband stroked his cock. It seemed to get longer and thicker, definitely harder, as it stood straight out. The teen wondered if it would all fit in her small pussy. She knew a woman’s body was made to accept a male’s cock in it, but his was so large and she was so small.

“It is time that a sexy little bitch like you learned what that pretty little blonde cunt was made for,” Elliott said as he climbed on the bed with the young teen.

“Please don’t rape me, I have never had sex with a man,” Britney begged.

“That hot little twat of yours was good enough for my wife’s tongue, now it is going to take a man’s hard cock in it. After today you will not be a virgin, just another little slut,” Elliott told the young blonde.

Britney was too afraid to resist as Barbra’s husband climbed on top of her young teen body. Knowing that she really had no choice, the young blonde spread her legs letting Elliott in-between them. She felt the head of his hard cock probing for the entrance to her pussy. As she felt her genital lips being separated by Elliott’s manhood, the young teen held her breath. With a tremendous forward motion of his hips, Elliott imbedded the entire length of his hard cock in the young teen’s pussy, tearing through her hymen and taking her virginity.

The young blonde let out a shrill scream as the stabbing pain reached her brain. She tried to push Barbra’s husband off her; but he grabbed her wrists, forcing her arms above her head. Holding them there, Elliott continued to force his hard cock in-and-out of Britney’s very tight pussy. She was at least thankful she was not dry, and that Barbra had gotten her vagina well lubricated and ready to be fucked.

“You are one hot little cum bucket,” Elliot said, as he ejaculated his first load of cum deep in the sexy little blonde teen’s pussy.

After he let Britney’s vaginal muscles milk his cock dry, Elliott pulled out of the young teen. However, he forced the young blonde to passionately kiss him before he would get off her body. Britney wanted to throw up when she felt his tongue invade her mouth, but she managed to stay calm and let him have his way. When Elliott had decided they had kissed long enough, he slid off the young teen’s body and laid down beside her.

“Can I go back to my dorm now?” Britney softly pleaded.

“You came for the weekend; you are staying for the weekend,” Elliott said, and then told the young teen it was getting late, and she was going to sleep with him tonight.

Reluctantly, Britney rolled on her side with her back to Elliott. He scooted up against her and put his arm around her. Britney felt him take one of her breasts in his hand and left it there as he went to sleep. She laid there awake for what seemed like hours and Elliott never turned loose of her breast. The young teen finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning when Britney woke up, she was still lying nude in bed with Barbra’s husband. She remembered how he had forced himself on top of her; and then, without any concern for her, he rammed his hard cock in her tight pussy while taking her virginity. The young teen was thankful at least Barbra had gotten her very sexually aroused before her husband took her. Britney’s pussy had been wet and well lubricated when Elliott pushed through her maidenhead. She had only felt a sudden sharp pain that quickly went away.

“Your one hot little number,” she remembered Elliott had whispered in her ear as he had slid his hard cock in-and-out of her tight pussy with long steady strokes.

The young teen loathed the fact that she had started to feel pleasure as Barbra’s husband kept forcing his manhood deep in her pussy stroke after stroke. She, however, was determined to never let him know it, because he had taken her against her will, and she should not have derived any pleasure from it.

It looked to be about midmorning and Britney wanted to get up and run, but she was afraid to move with Elliott lying beside her. The young teen laid there needing to pee until she could not wait any longer. She eased out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. When she walked out of the bathroom, still nude, Elliott was sitting up in bed smiling as he looked over the teen’s hot sexy body. It gave him a hard-on just looking at the beautiful blonde teen.

“Where is Barbra?” Britney asked.

“She slept in the guest’s bedroom last night so that we could be alone. Now come back to bed,” Elliott said, as he was stroking his hardening cock.

“Please, I don’t wanna do it with you again,” whimpered the young teen.

“Shut up and get your hot little ass in bed before I have to teach you to do what you are told,” Elliott snapped at the young teen.

“I will do what you want, just don’t hurt me,” Britney beggingly said. Frightened of what Barbra’s husband might do to her, she reluctantly eased back in bed and laid on her back.

Elliott crawled back on top of the young blonde using his knees to spread her legs. She did not resist as she felt his hard cock slide deep into her pussy, with Barbra’s husband fucking her for the second time. He fucked her much harder this time and was grunting as he pounded into her still tight little hole. She despised Elliott, but she could not keep herself from moaning with the feeling she was getting from his hard cock driving in-and-out of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.