Ride a Cock Horse - Cover

Ride a Cock Horse

by Lady Jade

Copyright© 2016 by Lady Jade

Fantasy Sex Story: A single Mom finally overcomes her sexual inhibitions and runs amok with her father and daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   .

I'm humming along to the radio as I wash-up and listen to them playing together behind me. Jess is squealing with delight as Dad romps on the floor with her. The sounds are reminiscent of my own childhood with him and gives me good feeling. Staring at the darkness through the window I recall us romping just the same:

My fingers spanning his bicep, attempting to penetrate into its shear bulk. His laugh, his fondle, calling me his princess. I adored him. But that carefree period of innocence past all to soon; replaced by an awkward guilt. One evening while we'd all been round the radio, I 'd begun a kissing game on his ear. Suddenly my ardour had frozen as mother's icy tone permeated me. She had said it with such malice. 'You should be past that sort of thing my girl!' The moment was pivotal. It had induced a sense of shame into my open joy of romping with Dad. Something precious was gone. Thereafter, as a daydreaming teenager, I saw him as my unobtainable prince.

I smile to myself now, at the irony of life. My upbringing has given me an understandi. I'll not stunt Jess's emotions like that. While I stare into the darkness of the window I become aware of the reflection that's before me, of the two of them on the floor behind me. I smile in surprise at the quirk of it, like watching a hidden camera. Jess is squirming on the floor underneath Dad. Kneeling over her, he's tickling her first on the neck then the waist.

She's in convulsions, legs kicking out against the delightful torture, her school dress skewed up past her knickers. The tickling fingers work from her waist down into her thighs and suddenly I'm transfixed. I watch his finger stroking slowly into the crouch of her knickers. Now she's ceased squirming; motionless. As her thighs begin parting, her brown eyes, shaded with uncertainty and knowledge, lift to meet Dan's gaze. Flicking off the radio, I snap back to reality. I call at them over my shoulder,

"OK Jess, lets start getting ready for bedtime, you can begin by brushing those teeth". Normality returns; coming into the kitchen and pulling strait her dress Jess complains; 'Oh mum! I'm not a child! It's early yet!' 'I'm afraid so Jess', I say, 'its school in the morning.' Dan follows in behind her saying, 'Can I give a hand with anything Val?' Turning my head, I take a lengthy look at Jess before gazing back through the window. The fleeting images of her responding to his sexual touch induce such confused feelings of shame and arousal. Then I'm replying, 'Well Dan if you could read her bedtime story for me, I'll get her uniform seen too". 'Yea, that'll be good!' cries Jess. The loathing, lurking in me since teen-age pregnancy emerges with mother's words hissing in my ears; ' ... slut of a girl you are.' As he follows Jess upstairs my mind is in turmoil. Jess isn't like that; what am I trying to prove to myself here? Or ... and I new this was possible, ... had my mind envisaged Jess acting out my own yearnings for Dan, when I was her age? Just what did I want them to be doing upstairs together? As I place down her school blazer I see my hands are trebling at that prospect.

Quietly, I make my way up the stairs to the landing. Creeping up to Jess's bedroom I can hear his deep soft voice reading from the storybook. The door is ajar and I peek through the crack. I clearly see him sat by her bedside holding the book on his lap. Jess is in bed and appears to be nearly asleep. Again self-revulsion begins creeping up; but its lurking presence retreats as I realise what's happening. While Dan methodically reads from the book on his lap, his mind is focused on what his other hand is caressing. It is under the blanket quietly exploring Jess's parted thighs.

Looking at Jess again I see not a passive virgin but a maturing girl discovering sex; just as I had yearned for at her age. It was normal. Mother had wronged me. My reaction now, must be wise.

Without disturbing them I go to my bedroom and lock the door. I feel strangely elated and sexually charged. I can feel a repression that's over-ridden my sensuality, crumbling. Slipping off my skirt and pants, I lie back on my bed and quickly frig myself up to a heavy climax.

As my heartbeat gradually comes down, I realise I am smiling. Suddenly, at the age of twenty-seven, I have vanquished my long held taboo. Late into the night I ponder over how different my life can now be with lots of sex!


It's the morning bathroom scramble and I hand Jess a fresh pair of pants saying, 'Change into these now would you honey, I'm putting some washing through.' As she takes off her knickers I exclaim, "My, what a rash that is Jess!" I crouch down, rubbing my fingers over her slit. "Still, don't worry hun', I say still stroking her, "Nothings wrong, you've had a wet dream and rubbed yourself sore, that's all." 'How do you mean a wet dream' she says guardedly. I smile and lift her up onto the high stool saying, 'Look Jess, as girls like you start to grow up, they occasionally have a sexy dream which makes them want to rub their pussy. I suppose it was your first one and that's why you're sore. Its quite natural, but you just keep it to yourself. Now, I'm going to put some cream on it for you, Ok?' Her face fills with an uncertain curiosity. Spreading her legs apart, I begin to smooth some of the jelly around her slit. 'Your probably a bit sore just here too.' I say, slipping my finger just inside the bright pink lips. Her breath quickens a bit, although no complaint. Carefully I feel for her clit and she utters a tiny sob. Looking her in the eye I say in a level tone, 'Yes it is sore Jess'. Ok it's done now, I say lifting her down, we'll keep an eye on it.' Leaving her to dress, I go to my room.

Relaxing behind my door, I'm aware of how much I've perspired with handling Jess. Taking off my wrap I lie back on the bed. Jess had clearly let Dan frig her raw last night; Their as bad as one another I thought. Closing my eyes, I savour the power I'm getting from their misbehaviour; and I'm realising there's more to be had.


Ruefully I contemplate on what's past me by as I complete making up in the full-length mirror. Although plain-faced, I've been slim but attractively shaped from an early age. But I never dared think of leading a man on. I recall older boys one summer in our avenue. They'd begun hanging about leering at me, 'nice body shame about the face' one had taunted. Foolishly I'd shunned them all; skulking throughout that summer around the Wood-mill. Yet ... the unthinkable happened.

I had to go away to have the baby. My teenage years were over. Since Jess was born I've felt like a nun awaiting Mother Superior's approval. But not anymore, I'm free of those old repressions now. Jess will grow up enjoying lots of sex while helping to emancipate her mum!

Now Jess was in bed, I'd changed into a tight sweater and in the lounge listening to records. The room had become dark by the time Dan came in and I was reclining on the sofa. 'Why hello Princess' he says appreciatively, pecking me on the cheek, 'Your looking good; expecting a gallant knight?' Sweetly, I smile up at him. " Hi Dan, I've been waiting to have a chat with you." I pat the sofa next to me invitingly. 'How very curious he says, then sitting next to me slowly, 'Something I should know about then Val?' I catch him in my candid stare but say with a smile, 'That's odd actually Dan, I was about to ask you that very question.' Perplexing him further, I kiss him on the lips in a way that daughters shouldn't. Totally foxed he stares at me a while before saying, 'What's all this for Val?' Shifting up to him I put my mouth close to his ear and whisper, 'What did you get up to when you put Jess to bed last night?' He was visibly shaken and after a long stony silence he replies in a confidential tone, 'How do you mean, what's happened with Jess?' Relishing my emerging power I calmly continue, 'Well ... when she got up she complained that her fanny was sore, and to me, it looked like she had spent an evening in the back row of the cinema. Now, what am I to make of that Dan? He was looking intently at me now, trying to gauge my position, wondering how to play it. Defensively but respectfully he says, 'Well, I can't explain it, but I'm sure it's just a one off; believe me Val.' I let him hang there suspended for several seconds before releasing the tension. Reverting to a girlish pout, I begin unbuttoning his shirt. 'If I though for a moment you had another princess, I would be very upset ... but I'm sure you know that' ... I place my hand in, smoothing his chest... 'now why don't we just kiss and make up.' I look invitingly into his eyes then put my lips to his. Comprehending my intent he gasps softly. We kiss; soft exploring kisses. His hands go hesitantly round my waist and tug me. I instantly melt against him. Now our kiss has passion causing my lust to surge. Pulling from his embrace, my wrap parts, rendering me semi-naked. 'Why you sexy little minx!' Dan breaths as his hands move ravenously over my body, fulfilling an old yearning. I will need lots of him; I will have it all, but not now, ... later. I firmly eased him away and began tidying myself up. 'Dan ... I'm going to need your help; we've got to sort Jess out... '


Dark Highway

That was how it all started with Jess, Dan and me. Quite innocently in a way, but as time went on things developed into a moralistic morass. A new capricious freedom had arrived and it was changing my routine life. In a few years it was to forged me into a successfully decadent businesswoman.

Till now the road has been dark and narrow but bright motorway lights ahead of the Mercedes promise me a familiar route home. With the glare of an approaching junction, the murky events I've been immersed in quickly dissolve. Alone in my room that night, with a bottle of brandy at my side, I regress again into those early days of my dark liberation; days driven perhaps, by a prevalent heady counter-culture.


Coming Quietly

I had been anticipating this moment but I was still so nervous. Jess was drying off from her shower before pulling on her nightdress. As casually as possible, I kneel on one knee before her saying, 'Now lets see if this cream has been working; sit you down and spread your legs pet'. Fortunately she obliges and my fingers probe into her. Her parted slit reveals a proud little clitoris. Its sheer nakedness excites me. I begin smoothing it with cream. Her thighs and tummy tense; with a sharp intake of breath she shuts her eyes on the flood of pleasure. Realising I have control of her I don't stop, just sooth her with some soft words. I can feel her cunt contracting. 'Nearly done Jess' I whisper frigging her furiously. I'm hot with anticipation. With the cream and her juices frothing together, I add, 'Is it still a bit sore pet?' But she's lost in a silent bliss, her body shuddering in climax.


Coming Brutally

Leaving Jess asleep, I go to my own room. Lying patiently on my bed, (in the boxer shorts I'd bought him and his body still muscular), is my prince. I undo my dressing gown, letting it fall to the floor saying, 'Sorry I was a while with Jess Dan, but she's OK now'. Seeing his defensive look, I slide teasingly up to him, feeling into his groin. 'So ... Does my daddy still have what it takes to satisfy a princess? I coyly say.

But the tease is entirely on me; it feels like a cucumber and any remaining control I had, is lost to desire. Pulling down the shorts I reveal the taboo but proud object I'd so coveted. 'Jesus' I whisper in wonderment, taking hold of the implement at last. Propping myself into a half sitting position, I get my mouth over its glistening crown. My ecstasy is quickly joined by urgency as I realise I'm about to receive his load. Pulling away, I'm swiftly on my back, legs spread, arched for him. Inside I call, in me daddy, in me.


And he did. A hard shaft slid through my throbbing entrance, stopping only when it's entire length was buried in my bloated vagina. We came instantly in a great lunge together. Triumphantly I'd shouted, as he bequeathed his royal seal deep inside me.


CrossTown To Sainsbury's

Thinking back over things you can sometimes see a mundane event was pivotal. A Tuesday morning for instance, the quietest day of the week for the supermarket, so I'm across town to Sainsburys. My peaceful amble round the aisles is interrupted when I bump into Monica, an old school friend. She natters on while I do the nodding in that female form of verbal masturbation. She has a glamorous sort of life; she's shopping now for her trendy house party. After I've endured her verbal climax, and possibly as recognition for endurance, she invites me to her party. She eventually leaves me to my groceries while I empathise with her workmates.

When I get home Jess is in front of the telly in just her knickers and tee shirt. Over her shoulder, without even taking her eyes off the screen she calls 'Danny rang to say he will be home tonight for the weekend. Why don't he read me a bedtime story again mum?' Instead of inventing an explanation, I correct her grammar. 'Why doesn't, not why don't.' I retort, proceeding to the kitchen. I start to put the shopping away before the frozen things began defrosting. 'I had one of those wet dreams again mum' she was right by my side. 'Did you darling, I say casually with my head in the freezer, was it a nice one?' She continued, 'Yes and I'm not sore as before. I rubbed only the inside of my pussy; was that right?' Turning round to her, I smile maternally saying, 'That's good Jess; you've got the hang of it now. Just keep it private to yourself and it'll be OK.' Her following question underlines her track and quite annoys me. 'Mum, do you think Danny could read to me in bed this weekend?' I whip round on her and slap her forcefully on the back of her bare thigh scolding her, 'I'll tell you what madam, If you don't get dressed for dance class now, you'll be to late to go at all!

While she was upstairs changing I ruminated over my coffee and kicking my shoes off laid back into the sofa with the TV playing to itself. It was clear she was a girl with a growing need but I had to scotch her seeking it from Danny. Surely there's a way to cool the bitch down periodically. As I stare at the TV, a new advert for Yellow Pages engages me and then its tagline strikes like Big Ben! 'Remember, When you know what you want but don't know where to get it, look in your Yellow Pages!' What I needed was to keep an eye on Jess. Fifteen minutes later I was in a conversation with a very nice man who new a lot about concealed video cameras. He said he would be pleased to visit me before the week was out.


Bingo Night

Locking my room I then go into Jess's room. Carefully I turn on the 'eye' concealed in what both Jess and Dan believe is a new smoke alarm; installed above her bed. In the lounge they are both watching a noisy TV cops show. I just wave to Dan and set off for bingo. The little Bingo Club had been a social lifeline for me in the past but I believe my attendance could be very limited after tonight.

On returning, all is peaceful with Dan on the sofa still watching TV. He smiles while I take off my coat and shoes. Sitting alongside him and placing my hand in his, I quietly ask how it had gone with Jess. He spoke in his quite confidential manner and obviously felt uncomfortable. 'Well ... it was like you expected Val; it was her normal bedtime routine. Then when she found I wasn't doing the story part, she came on cocky; wanting me to see her naked and ... well, frig her off. When she saw I wasn't doing it, she started getting bolshie. So I did what you suggested and gave her a real scare. I unzipped my truncheon as if to cork her with it'

I kept my head on the side of his shoulder and just looked ahead so as to make it easy for him saying, 'O K, how did she react to that?' 'She was terrified at the prospect Val. She backed right off and jumped into bed.' 'Then I told her; whenever she offers herself like that to any man, she'll get his cork up her!' His tone was conclusive; he had seen the task through. I empathised with his tone saying, 'That's good Dan, that's what I was hoping. It will make her realise she's playing with fire when she flirts with men!' So ... she's learnt her lesson to-night?' I turned my face up to him and squeezing hands, we kissed quite romantically. 'You're a brave prince and you'll be rewarded as I promised. It's her school trip this weekend, so ... you've not long to wait. After some heavy petting, I sent him to bed, leaving me in the quite to ponder.


Video Sex

When all is still, I make my way up and creep into Jess's room. She's in deep slumber. The smoke alarm is undisturbed. Entering my bedroom I lock the door. Trembling hands make rewinding the tape player awkward. All the screen shows at first is her empty room. I spin the tape forward until movement appears. On normal play, Danny is sat on her bed asking Jess to get into her nightdress. Jess is plainly shy saying she always changes in the bathroom. Just for tonight though, Dan wants her to do it in the bedroom. Hesitantly she takes off her shoes and socks, then an embarrassed pause before unbuttoning her dress to let it fall to the floor. Rather than pull on her nighty Jess is coyly static, her pink limpet teats making a declaration of intent on her lily-white chest. 'Now your knickers' says Danny quietly. Keeping her knickers on though, Jess goes to reach for her nightdress. Dan takes hold of her arms and effortlessly lifts her onto his lap. Without taking my eyes from the screen I reach into my bedside cabinet and fish out my new large vibrator. Still transfixed, I start it up. Jess buries her face in his chest, while her emerging teats are caressed. Overcoming her initial resistance, he eases her legs apart enough to finger her groin. Jess's response now is one of open invitation. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she spreads her thighs apart. His fingers go beneath the gusset and enter her vagina. As her excitement builds Jess slides from his lap onto the bed while her pelvis pumps the air aggressively. She is about to climax; Dan rapidly kneels onto the floor, each of his large hands taking hold of a slim thigh; a single movement hoists her groin up to his mouth. He munches deep into her hot moist crumpet. The orgasm wracks through me as I watch her writhing in ecstasy with him.


Monica's Party

Pouring my third large brandy of the evening, I turn on my radio. It's a Sixties track that transports me right back to Monica's party.

We had been in the same year at Barnet Grammar, but there the similarities ended. Monica was already married and had a posh house. Unlike me, she did not have a child, but a career in local government, oh, and lots of exciting friends.

I had been looking forward to Monica's party evening but it didn't turn out good for me. I was surprised at the absence of men, including Monica's husband. They were all in the bright new mini dresses with Dusty Springfield hairdos. I'd felt almost prim in my new cream trouser-suit and short hair. Monica had circulated through the kitchen, offering refills of red or white, and asking us to all go into the lounge. It was supposed to be daring but even I new about vibrators and love balls. I had tried to join in the fun but it was all a bit crass and not what I had envisaged. An irreverent and rebellious attitude had been in the air. Many girls were behaving like whores. Inside an hour Monica's feminised stag party had degenerated into a distasteful rabble.

Monica played the good hostess though, accepting my early exit with good grace. She saw me out with a party bag of items I had been pressed into buying.

I came away feeling socially isolated. Frissons of my schooldays, of being looked upon as priggish, followed me home.


Farewell My Lovely

With the darker evenings Jess likes to read in her room as she is now. I was under the shower when she came into the bathroom and began brushing her teeth. 'I'm just finished Jess so its all yours', I say stepping out naked in front of her. It surprises her, as I usually cover up. She stops brushing to stare at me saying, 'Why is it my pussy has no hair on it, like yours?'

I sat on the stool in front of her, highlighting her view of the subject. 'Well it will have Jess, now your starting to mature' I told her with a smile. Eagerly she responds, 'What, like having wet dreams! Seizing my chance I pursue the theme, 'Yes, your wet dreams help your body to mature Jess and you don't always have to be asleep to have them! She was entranced, 'I cant see what you mean, how else can I have them?' I gave her a long stare. Softly I said, 'Ok, ... I think your old enough Jess. I'll show you. I started to towel off my hair telling her to wait for me in her bedroom. She skipped off.

I got into my short towelling jacket and found her eagerly sat on the bed; her knickers cast to the floor. Sitting beside her I took the small vibrator I'd got from Monica's out of my pocket. 'This is for you Jess. It's what you can use if you want to give yourself a wet dream. You can keep it here in your bedroom for when you need it'. Jess took it from me and stared at it without comprehension. Then came the question I had hoped for. ' But ... how does it work?' said Jess. I smiled coyly saying, Oh Jess honestly. Iv'e played it through many times when I'm pleasuring.

'Ok, now lie back and I'll get you comfy' I say manoeuvring a pillow beneath her hips to raise her perfectly formed groin to a working height. Then spreading her legs apart, I study my daughter. Although she is plain in the face Jess was still the kind of girl to attract the men. She had begun taking on a promising shape before her teens and she had that manner about her when men were around. "Just close your eyes for me" I whisper. And she dose. Sliding my finger inside her I find her very moist; her clit swollen with excitement. She's ready to wave virginity farewell. I take the vibrator and briefly slide it up inside myself. It's small but it feels good. Covered in my juice, it slides easily into her. She begins a little moan as I work inside her and when my technique sets her thighs trembling I reassure her that all is well. Jess nods acceptance. Her sweaty face is filled with sexual sensations and has me mesmerised. I have an urge to give her much more than she can take. I probe her clit and suddenly flick on the buzzer. Her eyes open in shock and her hands instinctively seize down. But the buzzer has Jess panting with the pleasure and from the small shrieks between her panting I know she is already there. Her hips writhe on the pillow while she has her orgasm. For a few seconds I frantically continued to frig her while I involuntarily reach mine. In a short while she's asleep. Covering her up just as she lay, I go to my room to recover.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.