Help, My Fiancée's a Nymphomaniac! - Cover

Help, My Fiancée's a Nymphomaniac!

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ben Markowitz already seemed to have it made, with a sassy, kinky Bosnian girlfriend and the likely prospect of swinging soon. That was when his Welsh friend texted him, desperate for help, as he couldn't satisfy his fiery Latin lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Yes!” Vijay shouted as he screwed the holy hell out of Eileen, making the former novice moan with ecstasy at what the restaurateur did to her.

I rammed the fuck out of Connie for my part, my cock sliding in and out of her sweet Cuban pussy with my usual vigor. I was determined to satisfy my best friend’s nympho fiancee who kickstarted so much of the wonderful change in our lives. Things were likely to have moved in this direction somewhat, sooner or later, but Connie’s confession to Jasper really got things off to a great start.

Speaking of Jasper, he was now quite busy pounding Avani, treating our hostess to a lot of his uncut Welsh cock, to put it mildly. She seemed very pleased by it, just as she was by mine, judging from her loud moans. She was very vocal in her enthusiasm for Jasper, just as she was for me. Well, to be fair, he was a cop and a rather big one at that. The ruthless way that he reamed her was definitely what the doctor ordered in her case. Avani was a very satisfied housewife now.

Gracie and Tamara were in their own little world by now, Gracie bent over some ottoman while Tamara’s tongue slid along her butt-crack to devour her sweet Colombian ass. Tamara apparently really dug Gracie’s butt, though who could blame her for that? She really did have a very delicious booty, as did Tamara herself. I could easily picture Gracie returning the favor soon. Who wouldn’t want to rim either or both of them? As long as their bottoms were clean, they were quite lickable.

As for Vijay and Eileen, they were definitely not far off from their release, either of them. Eileen could very well have the Indian businessman’s baby swelling her womb, or possibly mine from earlier. It remained to be seen, as the novice creamed herself on our host’s prick and he erupted inside her twat, filling it with his hot jizz. Well, I thought, if it comes out lighter, it’s probably mine or Jasper’s, more mine with dark brown hair, more Jasper’s if it’s red or chestnut. Jasper hadn’t fucked her yet, but he was next on the list to do so for sure. It would happen tonight, I was sure of that.

Connie had no complaints about me plundering her very resilient Cuban snatch, taking her already slippery slit that had been warmed up by Eileen’s tongue more than a little. I was balls deep inside her from behind, hitting it very hard from the back as I slapped her fine, earthy moons. The nymphomaniac inside her let it be quite clear that she wouldn’t be satisfied with anything less than regular access to cock, pussy, and ass. If she could, she would be in a permanent state of sexual congress, getting fucked while she went about her everyday routines.

“Feel free to fuck me in my sleep anytime you like, Ben,” Connie told me while I buried my cock deep within her luscious twat, “the same goes for Jasper, Vijay, and any other man who joins our little club. If I could, I’d be fucked constantly 24/7. Not just with dick, either. Tongues, fingers, even vibrators and dildoes.”

“If there were no possible negative consequences, you’d be fucked by every man and woman alive, wouldn’t you? You’d let us all have you continually, without stopping for anything, ever. You’d just stay naked, in public, letting the world have its way with you. Rutting like a beast, right? You’d get fucked during breakfast, lunch, and supper. You’d get fucked in the shower. You’d be in a permanent gang-bang, no end in sight. Am I right?” I teased Connie with such a fantasy, as unrealistic as it was.

“Yes ... I know that it can’t ... happen ... but oh, fuck yes!” Connie screamed as she creamed herself on my prick.

“Well, you could definitely go into porn, which is pretty damn close!” I pointed out as I thrust deeper and further inside her dripping wet gash.

“What precisely caused your ... situation?” I asked as I spilled my seed inside her luscious twat at last.

“Some dude fucked me on a rebound fling, apparently on his way to federal prison, of all things. He was a jerk, don’t get me wrong, but he left an inevitable impact on me. I was always a high sexual person, but he kicked it into overdrive and here I am. I’m not sure how he caused it, but there was a distinct difference from before and afterward. Hershel was the prick’s name. I don’t recall his surname. I’ve never quite been able to scratch the itch well enough ever since,” Connie explained to my utter shock.

“One dude, having a brief fling with you, whom you actually loathed, caused you to be like this? Wow! Well, he’s a royal prick and may he get shanked in prison or whatever, but he did us all a favor in your case. I wouldn’t turn back the clock if I could, would you?” I opined, making Connie smile broadly as she kissed me with a lot of tongue.

“Lucky me, getting to marry her, right?” Jasper asked as he came deep inside Avani’s juicy snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.