Mooning Rhona - Cover

Mooning Rhona

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2023 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Close friends get closer after a prank and surprise attack.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Sue hugged Ro from behind, squeezing her tits. Ro startled at first, then relaxed under Sue’s tit massage. I entered the kitchen just as I saw Sue push Ro’s straps down to her elbows, setting her big tits free over the tank top’s edge. Ro laughed and didn’t resist much.


Sue and I knew Rhona, Ro, from work for six years. She is a tease and a flirt who loves to moon others especially in cars. Less than a year knowing her, she teased us too by dropping her slacks bent over, yet showing us only a quarter of her moon(s). We saw her through two husbands who enjoyed her mooning. They made no secret of being butt pirates and frequently raiding her ass. Though she blushed when she flashed anyone and laughed with a loud giggle, she wasn’t as shy as she claimed.

We both had seen her bountiful bare tits several times since she rarely wore a bra outside of work, choosing obscenely short crop tops. Those tops at least exposed the sultry round bottoms of her shapely tits. When she stretched for anything, or bent to pick up anything, her smooth nipples came out for air. We generally just enjoyed the show, saying nothing. Once, we mentioned that her sexy swinging tits were out and thanked her, she just said, “Oops. They’re just tits. You’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all.” she ignored them; we didn’t.

After correcting her to “seen TWO...” I asked her to compare hers to Sue’s tiny A/B cups, shape, and nipples. Still pretty tits with perfect nipples, they barely resembled Ro’s huge mammaries. She had no response even when I had Sue expose her tits. Her husband, Rene, arrived at that moment and Sue shoved her top — sweater, tank, and bra — down in haste. Embarrassed, Sue wasn’t sure if Rene saw her tits. He whistled and pointed, but I don’t think he saw them either. His wife’s tits came out again when she ran to him. My cock stiffened as I watched them bounce in and out of her crop top.

Ever since, Rene has teased us about having Sue expose her tits long enough for him to get a good look — for equality with Ro. Laughing, Sue has refused. He has suggested strip poker several times as he got her high on booze or pot. She still refused.

Ro was even looser around her second husband, Robert. Whether he was around or not, Ro reached under her small grey crop top and rubbed or scratched her tits as we watched. At least one nipple came out, always soft. Bob asked if Sue rubbed like that and if her tits came out. She denied it, so I reminded her that when she wore her loose blue halter, at least one tit came out as she moved about. She often rubbed her tits in that halter. Bob asked her to wear it next time we came over. It felt wiser not to mention how Sue stripped at her open apartment bedroom window nightly and rubbed her bare tits and pussy for neighbors.

One night when Sue and Ro drank too much and nearly passed out, I thought of a prank. Ro had still not mooned us fully. The next day at work, I asked if she had any problem getting the permanent marker erased from her ass. She laughed and said, “As if. How would it get there?” My straight face, Sue next to me, asked if she remembered finally mooning us last night. Or how I drew a smiley face on her ass with her crack as the smile, then wrote a W on each cheek with her hole between them. She laughed again, disbelieving me. So I shrugged and walked away saying I just wondered how hard it was to wipe off. She went back to work laughing.

We saw her in the halls after lunch. She came running at me with a grimace and slapped my shoulder hard. “You really got me. When I wondered about the markings, I went to the Lady’s and checked. I didn’t see any, but I believed you and dropped my pants and panties past my knees and kept turning to look in the mirrors for any markings on my ass. There weren’t any, but I nearly got caught, pants down, by someone before I ducked into a stall.” We all cracked up at the image.

I said, “I wish I could have seen that. You should have called me to check your ass with you.” She slapped me again. We laughed, but I could see her scheming her revenge. That broke the ice with her mooning us, yet she was still reluctant to show us her entire pale ass.

Next time we were at her home, and after several drinks, she told us that she convinced her husband that I had marked her ass and had him check it for her. She said, “Thanks to you, that led to a great night of anal sex.” I asked her to show us. She refused. Bob asked to check Sue’s ass for any writing — she refused. His slacks twitched.

We had gone to an evening mass so both women were in skirts and tank tops — only Sue wore a bra. Back in their home, Sue teased us by removing her skirt in front of us like a stripper with a few hip thrusts. She had tiny shorts under it. Disappointing, yet both our cocks stiffened. We looked at Ro to strip her skirt. She said she didn’t have shorts under it and might not even have panties on. She refused to show us. Sue stripped off her bra without taking off her slightly cropped tank top.

I whispered to Sue, “Next time Ro goes in the kitchen, you follow and pinch her nipples under her top. I’ll come in a minute later and we’ll get her to finally moon us.” Normally, Sue wouldn’t play along. Between her drinking and wanting to expose herself to our friends, she agreed.

We were on the floor playing cards with Sue teasing Bob by moving and folding her slim and sexy legs giving him slight glimpses up her shorts while Ro teased me on her knees, often spreading them and offering deep glimpses up her skirt. Though slightly chubby, her toned legs were a pleasure to watch.

Several minutes later, I asked Ro for some chilled water. She sprang up from the floor, nearly flashing her panties or lack of them, and rushed into the kitchen. Sue got up saying she also wanted one. Then the real fun began.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.