Funhouse Mirrors - Cover

Funhouse Mirrors

Copyright© 2020 by Redsliver

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Dr Ron Sapkowski is taking his first teaching job at a small university, when he sets up a display for incoming STEM students, a seemingly harmless toy left behind by his predecessor traps a half dozen freshmen girls; every attempt to free them seems to trade personalities between them.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   School   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Cassie’s warm wet mouth rode up and down his cock. He suffered to breathe. He frowned despite the skill she had developed. His hips rose and fell out of his chair. He chased her. He had been having a hard enough time checking Cassie’s work before he had shut her up. He shuffled the papers and finally gave up.

“If only you sucked dick like you solved mysteries.” He brushed her hair out of her eyes. She was smiling brightly around his cock. Her throat hummed with joy.

7 She had been hot when she had walked up to him gothed up on day one. For the last month, she had been gorgeous dressed down. Today she was girled up. Her lips shone with gloss. She had light blue around her eyes. She had tied her short hair back into pigtails. She wore nothing but a tight t-shirt and panties. He was not surprised that their work was on hold.

He grabbed her pigtails like handlebars. He leaned back, shut his eyes, and smiled. She took the pulling in stride and slurped her way down to the root of his cock. She coughed and sputtered, only Dina or Jossie, Joss, Jo could really handle him. His eyes flashed open.

“Hey!” Cassie smirked as she was popped off the dick. “I was sucking that.”

“Not everything changes. I know what I--” He looked and saw the pout on Cassie’s lips. “I’m sorry, that was ungentlemanly. You were sucking that.”

“You’re forgiven.” She dropped her lips down and kissed the tip of his cock.

One little distraction wouldn’t hurt. He had the whole weekend and it wasn’t like they weren’t going to procrastinate in her pussy and up her ass later.


Whatever was happening to the girls, it left Ron full of vim and vigor. He had discreetly dropped Cassie a couple bus stops away from the school as he drove in for the morning. Dina, Geri’s current identity, ambushed him on his desk, on her desk, and in any closet, on arrival, before class, and after class. He had purposefully taken the long way to the science building so she wouldn’t tank one of her classes and make him late for his lab.

The girls in his lab, not his girls, were much relieved to see Xiuhan and Jo dressed in anything other than Susannah’s stripper boots and cleavage and Joss’s halter tops and daisy dukes. The boys lamented.

Xiuhan was overdressed in a frilly multilayered black gauzy skirts. Her clunky steel toed boots had a half dozen buckles each. She wore a tight spaghetti-strapped white corset over a low-cut black tee. She buttoned her lab coat up and put her tits away. She put her black rimmed eyes with their ancient Egyptian looking wings behind her heavy duty safety glasses. There were gloves to cover her long pressed on black nails. Though Ron didn’t like anything that could punch through the latex when dealing even with the dilute caustics and acids he gave the undergrads.

Jo sat ramrod straight on the stool next to Xiuhan. She wore a light pink blouse, smart black slacks, and stiff leather shoes. She had her blonde hair tied up in a bun behind her head. She had most of her lab report in front of her, almost completely filled out.

“Alright, everyone’s here. OK, let’s get started.”


“Great work today,” he told Jo as she was packing up. “You too, Xiuhan.”

“Whatever,” Xiuhan grumbled. “Not like I’ll ever put these skills to work.”

“No this is child’s play. You keep on your path and you’ll get to play with the big toys they use in real chemical plants,” he smirked. He waved to the last student leave. “Office.”

“As you wish,” Jo smiled and slipped off her stool.

“It’s always this way,” Xiuhan sighed. “Let’s go get fucked.”

“It isn’t,” Ron waved his hands in surrender. “If this is not cool, we just have to talk.”

“And now you don’t want me,” she grumbled.

“Yes I do. Get your ass in my office,” he said sharply and pointed. She headed to the back of the lab. He headed to the hallway. He looked both ways down the hall before he took a deep breath. He shouldn’t have been that loud. He went to the office and now had two locked doors between this moment and discovery.

“It took a lot of work but Cassie and I put together what’s going on,” he announced.

Jo looked up as she was unfastening her bra and piling it on her lab coat, safety glasses, top and slacks which were immaculately folded on top of the file cabinet. Xiuhan sat on the desk. The tails of her coat hung off the back of the desk. Her glasses were up in her hair like a hairband. Her ruffled skirts were pulled up around her hips. Her panties dangled off her right boot.

“If she is committed to that position, I recommend that I climb onto her thighs face to face so you have access to both of us at your discretion.”

“I expect you to finger each other and make out while I fuck either of you,”

“Great ... Get over here Jo, guess we gotta go full OL today...” Xiuhan Eeyored.

“Not full OL,” Jo tsked as she climbed up onto Xiuhan. The pair of them kissed like magnets coming together. Their hands dived into each other. Ron slipped his hands over Jo’s thighs.

“Eenie, meanie, minie, moe...” he sang as he ran his cock over the pussies one then the other He leaned, pushed the girls tighter to each other and pressed himself into Xiuhan.

Xiuhan wailed but Jo grabbed her face.

“Quiet!” She demanded. Her fingers rubbed Ron as he pushed in. “You want to scream, you wait till he gets you home. On campus we moan.”

“Thank you, Jo,” Ron shook his head as Jo accepted her thanks. Xiuhan snaked and weaved underneath Jo. Her pussy throbbed and clenched.

“Ow, a little less hard. Ow!” Jo piqued as Xiuhan peaked. The Chinese girl hopped her butt upward. Her fingers choked Jo’s clit. She got two hands to slap down on her mouth as she belled. “I told you to keep it until--ooo!”

Ron slapped Jo’s butt as he swapped girls. She started fucking backwards immediately. She rubbed hard and kissed fierce. Xiuhan remained overwhelmed underneath.

“Shit you get wet,” Ron remarked. Jo’s muscles were trained and fit. They massaged his cock as she engulfed him greedily. He took a handful of her hair and leverage on the desk. “Shit. You’re ending me too early.”

“Yes! Yes! Oh! No!” Jo moaned as Ron pulled from her. He lined himself to Xiuhan and she pulled his hands to her lips again as he thrust in.

Jo humped Xiuhan’s belly. The blonde was in need and greedy. Ron took a more sedate pace inside Xiuhan. She was hot, she was amazing, but she wasn’t Jo. He stood a chance.

“Oh my God!” Xiuhan hitched.

“You gotta finger me too,” Jo ordered.

“Try-Oh! Oh!”

“Try harder!” Jo pleaded.

Her pleas led to no avail. Xiuhan covered her own mouth as she came once again. Ron didn’t wait. He skewered Jo mid-frustration.

“Thank you!” Jo huffed.

“Thank me back,” Ron demanded.

Jo hurried. Their skin slapped in sweat amplified whaps. He tugged her hair. She made up her lost ground lightning fast. Xiuhan grabbed her clit and lips and put the work she had been slacking on back in.

“Oh!” Jo warbled. He could feel the rhythmic control of her pussy ease off and then explode in random fury.

Ron was close himself. He saw the rocking desk had all but knocked the glasses out of Xiuhan’s hair. He beamed and pulled out of Jo as she flexed and bucked. He dragged the pair of them off the desk and onto the floor.

He lifted off Xiuhan’s glasses. His hand flew on his dick. He settled glasses on her face. He leaned, breathing madly, and managed to snatch Jo’s pair of the filing cabinet. He tried his best not to poke her eye out. She snatched the glasses.

Cum hit their faces and hard plastic as he bellowed out to the gods. Ron staggered back and rested against the filing cabinet as he caught his breath. “Shit.”

“Should we lick the cum off of each other’s glasses?” Jo suggested.

“At least it’s not in my eyes,” Xiuhan dragged threads of cum out of her hair.

“No, just get cleaned up and presentable,” He stood tall, fully recovered.

“Of course,” Jo stood up and helped Xiuhan to her feet.

“OK, we’ve got one week left before midterms. I want to study what happens through a strike. We’ll all meet at the house on Wednesday. I know you’re in there, I need to map what happens to get the real yous back. I suggest you really study this week in case you find yourself going like you were for September.” He let them clean up as he belted his pants. “I’ll see you in class tomorrow.”

“Yes professor,” Jo nodded. She was collecting her clothes. Xiuhan shoved her skirts down to her knees and tossed her underwear in her bag with her still sticky glasses.


Jo arrived at dance class in a proper leotard and new shoes. She stepped out onto the floor before the others and began a series of stretches.

“You’re going to take it seriously today?” One of the girls sniped.

“Hey, if she wasn’t here. We wouldn’t be here.” The one guy pointed out.

“Yeah, but I’ve never fucked a teacher for a grade before,” the same girl bitched. “Oh shit!”

She was covering her mouth and looking shocked at Jo. Jo raised an eyebrow.

“I promised I’d earn my grade, just like everyone else,” Jo explained.

“But--”

“Dude, she’s here. We got the best class in school to fire. Yay Joss.”

“Jo.” Jo stepped and did the basic moves they had begun with.

“Almost, want a hand after class?” The guy asked.

“I have a commitment, thank you for the offer,” Jo said. He shrugged. Everyone turned to see Dina enter.

She was wearing vinyl booty shorts and a matching vest. Her tall stripper heels were as loud as her mastery of them. She had on too much eyeshadow and too vivid lipstick.

“What in the fu--” The girl who had sniped at Jo covered her mouth instead of cursing.

“Everyone grab your shit, we’re heading down to D06.”

“Down by the tool shops? Why?” The guy asked.

“New module,” She explained. She started walking. Jo followed immediately. Everyone else caught up.

“That’s a stripper pole,” the vocal girl said.

“Pole dancing is a great skill you should all have in your arsenal,” Dina said. “Luckily the room will be available for us to practice.”

“This floor would suck to fall on.” Another girl toed the concrete with a deep frown.

“Then you’ll learn faster how not to fall,” Dina clapped. “Now, I need a volunteer.”

Jo instantly stepped forward.


Cassie was stretched out on Ron’s sofa. She picked strands of cum off of her tits and licked her fingers clean.

“Are you sure I can’t go up and make you a cup of coffee or something. You look tense.”

“Where are they?” He asked sharply. The clock pointed to 7:04. This was the first work day Dina hadn’t made it to his house by 6. He texted a fourth time.

“I don’t know what to--”

“Hey! You guys home!” Jo’s voice belted down from the upstairs unit. Cassie popped up to go but Ron was taking the stairs two at a time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.