Funhouse Mirrors - Cover

Funhouse Mirrors

Copyright© 2020 by Redsliver

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dr Ron Sapkowski is taking his first teaching job at a small university, when he sets up a display for incoming STEM students, a seemingly harmless toy left behind by his predecessor traps a half dozen freshmen girls; every attempt to free them seems to trade personalities between them.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   School   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

CH knocked on Ron’s office door after their Thursday class. He smiled, pulled her in and closed the door. She relaxed with the click of his lock.

“You look good, new shirt?” he said absently.

“I got it at the thrift shop.” She lifted her flannel lapel.

“Excellent,” he hadn’t been listening. “I have special plans for you.”

“Me? Really? You’ve seen Olivia, right? Hers are my favorites. I mean, those are the prettiest, right?”

“What?” Ron stopped at CH’s ramble.

“Ger too, yeah, she’s got that dancer’s butt,” CH suggested. “But I mean, why not start with a teenaged ass.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Anal?” CH pursed her lips and leaned back.

“You have a beautiful ass, CH,” Ron smiled and relaxed. “Sure, we’ll start with anal.”

“OK, good. This is ... I’ve been eating better, y’know? I feel like I should be stronger and cleaner.” She tossed her shirt and yanked off her tank top. Her breasts, braless, jiggled madly. She unbuttoned her jeans.

“This might not be office sex.”

“Oh, got you covered.” She rooted around in her bag and pulled out a bar gag. “I may have nicked it from Susannah to use on Joss.”

“Yes, I’ve made the right decision.” He announced. CH’s eyes lit up and she bounced giddily. She quickly steeled herself. She pushed down her unbuttoned jeans and stepped out of her bland cotton panties.

He pulled out a jar of lubricant from his desk. Ger had put several must-haves in the left drawer. He could explain away most of them. The lube was in the back under the tissues.

He walked up to Cassandra and slid a hand up her spine. A little push, stiffer with every vertebra folded the pale girl over the edge of his desk. She had a great ass. He reached down and rubbed her pussy. She gushed. She always gushed. She was so easy and he loved that. Sometimes he loved the cat and mouse Olivia required, sometimes he loved the poppy spastic excitement of Joss. There were some things only found when a girl was stripped down to her basest of reactions.

“Oh!” CH covered her mouth when she jumped. He ran his finger around her butthole. He leaned down and kissed her shoulder. He picked up the bar and slipped it around to CH’s teeth.

“Bite down.” She did and growled like an excited puppy with a toy. He pushed aside her hair as he clipped tether at the back of her head. She mewled when he cinched the belts tight. “Comfy?”

She purred and lifted up on her toes. He stepped back and ran his hands over the swell of her ass. She was so hot. It had only been two weeks and he had fucked her near a dozen times. Geri the most, the girls all about the same. His hormones and his excitement were nowhere near slowing down. How could he pass up such energy?

She hopped and wiggled as he smeared her with the lubricant. It was cool, but it felt much colder. He warmed her up, rubbing and circling as he pressed fingers into her.

“You’re getting firmer. You’ve been working out.” And filling out. She had been skinny, she wasn’t anything but slender but she was stronger and she was going hard at it. She nodded madly at her affirmative. She had been lifting weights and running between classes. She cooled down with the girls or with Ron. She ground her teeth into the leather braid between her teeth.

“God, you girls are amazing.” Ron fell back on ‘you girls’ or ‘the harem’ from time to time. He knew them but in the peak of things, he sometimes said Sue not Susannah or Cassandra not CH. He didn’t like making those kinds of mistakes. “Look at you move.”

Her back flexed as he began slipping his middle finger into her sphincter. She rolled in rhythm with the attention. He added an index finger.

Mmm! She gripped the edge of the desk. She offered a silent psychic apology to Aly. He ran his fingers in circles. He put more lube in her. He split his fingers and she wobbled on unsteady toes.

He reached down with his other hand and rubbed her lips and clit. She was on fire. She was a tiny girl, on the right down angle he figured he could push through her walls and hit her g-spot. It wouldn’t be sex if only he enjoyed it.

“What are you laughing about?” Ger asked as she closed the door behind her. She flipped her key rings idly on her left index finger.

“I miss masturbating.” He rubbed the lube over his dick and slid into Cassandra’s waiting ass. She bucked and wiggled. He grabbed her hips, smearing lubricant over her white skin. He pulled her back to meet his pushing cock.

“Do you want us to give you some time later?” Ger worried until he leaned over and kissed her.

“Never, now CH has a special mission.” He turned his attention downward. CH shook around him. Her ass felt different than her pussy, not worse, NOT better, different. He eased in and out, discovering the lay of the land. She moaned through her gag. He almost reached into her hair.

“Grab me a--Thank you.” He turned to see Geri at his side with the box of Kleenex. He took a few and fucked with just his hips as he cleared his fingers.

CH’s eyes were as wide as her butthole. She was expecting it to hurt, it did. She wasn’t expecting to like that hurt, she did. She felt so much more full than when she had a cock up her cunt. She didn’t have the faculties to match the sex. Her nipples rubbed raw on his desktop. Her pussy dripped steadily onto his shoes. She bellowed into the gag when he grabbed her hair.

“This was a good idea,” Ger pushed the gag in CH’s mouth and the teen’s head turned.

“Hers.”

“She’s a smart cookie.” Ger pulled CH to meet her eyes. “You feeling good? Do you need someone to work your pussy?”

CH madly nodded, shook her head, and then nodded once more.

“Yes feels good. No need for the pussy. Please play with my pussy anyways.”

“What are you doing?” Ron asked as CH nodded madly.

“Interpreting,” Ger stood up and circled the desk to squat behind Ron’s legs. “What about you, babe? How do you like ass?”

“Oh my fuck, yes!” He mumbled.

“Good!” Ger chirped as she reached up to CH’s sex. The teen buckled her knees and banged the heavy wood desk at the touch.

“Christ that was loud!” Ron shouted the word loud. Ger’s nose and tongue rode up his own asshole. “Shit Ger!”

“That good, huh?” She smugly looked up as he flailed to look down at her. She dove back in. Ron stayed motionless in CH, listening, worrying a neighbor or a secretary had heard. CH squeezed his dick. She started pushing back. Ger tongued his ass. She grabbed his balls. He returned to his job.

He was lucky, the secretary who had heard turned back around at the name Ger. A bullet no one knew they had dodged.

Everything was up to 11. Ron leaned forward and slapped a palm down on the desk. He pulled CH’s hair. He put everything he could into his thrusts. The desk was solid, heavy, and it pushed the carpet more than it pushed across the floor. His bookshelves wobbled and he huffed and growled.

CH was cumming. The back of her sphincter choked Ron’s cock. Ger spun his balls. Her tongue speared in. Ron gave his last thrust his everything. His shelf wobbled and the spinning top spun wildly. He was looking up, emptying his balls as he groaned madly. He caught several of his reflections looking back at him. The top moved crazy as it weaved and wobbled but didn’t fall down.

“Shit.” Ron sighed. “That can’t stay here.”

“Mrrumf!” CH said.

“Shhh,” Ron leaned over and unlatched the gag.

“Oh my asshole!” CH’s pitiable complaint came out of a quavering smile.

“How’s the rest of your ass?” He smacked CH’s as Ger stood up. His cock slipped out with a torrent to clean up.

“It’s lovely.” Ger soothed a hand over CH’s other cheek. The dance professor spanked Ron. They met eyes. “I’ll go brush my teeth before we kiss again.”

“Yeah, thank you,” Ron said.

“Want me to clean her up in my office?” Ger said as CH lay limp across the desk.

“No, I gotta tell her about her special mission.” He ran a finger up CH’s spine as she shivered.

“Well be careful, I gave her a special mission and I’m still about to cancel my class,” Ger warned.

Ron looked down at CH. He looked back up at Ger. “I’ll see what I can do.”

“Awesome, get her cleaned up and dressed.” She said. She’d knock when it was safe to hurry the student out of the office.


Joss felt totally out of place lined up with 6 older girls and a gay boy. She held the bar with her left hand.

At least she looked cute in the black bodystocking. She was wearing ballet slippers for the first time in her life. Dancing? CH had been so distraught, didn’t she have to at least try? Hell, it was a strange day when Joss talked to her best friend and didn’t get an orgasm out of it.

“You made it!” Ger clapped when she entered. She wasn’t dressed for the studio. She had at least traded her stilettos for flats. Her blazer, skirt, and stockings were out of place in a room full of lycra... “Everyone, this is Joss. She saved our class.”

“Awesome!” The guy said. The girls looked her up and down. Varying degrees of cattiness backed every thank you. The gay guy announced, “We’ll take you out for a celebratory drink after class.”

“Um, actually, we have a thing.” Ger declared. “Now, let’s catch up with our newbie so we get moving!”

“What kind of dancing have you done?” Asked one girl.

“Ballet? Classical?” Asked another.

“Um ... Twerking?” Joss said brightly into growing shadows.


This was better. This was smarter. He didn’t feel right putting Veidt’s top into a box. He set up the plate and had it levitating in the basement unit. He kept the festivities upstairs and the work down. It would be better this way.

CH sat on the couch with one ankle under her knee. She chewed on her highlighter. She was dressed, they had a very spoken agreement that they worked downstairs. Sometimes, they went upstairs. Sometimes could be every hour on the hour. Her hair was a mess from their in the door fuck. She had pulled on her top but it hung open around her breasts. He turned back to his papers.

Sunlight spread from the top across his pages as he read. He had finally made it through the study notes. They got worse, terser, less common and there was nothing post cataclysm. He scratched his head. CH was reading the notes. He had moved onto the technical sheets.

He understood the basic physics of how it floated and how it stabilized itself. The rest he was unschooled at. Mostly he was looking up experts he might be able to email or call to help hone his tools in the near future. Whatever it was, it wasn’t wearing off on the girls. If anything they had all grown set into the sexual roles they had picked out. He was favoring CH but that wasn’t for her bedroom skills.

He was grinning. Aly had blown him that morning. He was wistful that she wouldn’t be out tonight. Susannah had to be fucked after her lab but Joss had scurried off. It was good when Joss and CH were over. Olivia and Aly too. Susannah got off with everyone but she didn’t always get on with them. Same with Ger.

“Ron, hi, what’s this mean?” CH shook Ron’s shoulder. He realized he had been daydreaming. It must’ve been time to take her upstairs.

“What’s what mean?”

“Striking. Look he talks about striking each time he gets all whiny about his wife Jennifer changing,” she said. “Also, did you get to the part where he starts fucking his daughter-in-law. God he’s whiny apologizing to his son.”

“Striking. Striking. Striking.” Ron growled. He flipped through Veidt’s technical notes until he found the subheading at the bottom of a page. Shit. He had knocked them out of order. Thank Christ they’re numbered. Eighteen, eighteen, eigh-- “Here we go.”

“Hey Ron! C’mon up for dinner and a show!” Ger hollered.

“Give us a minute!” He shouted. It was the first non-immediate yes he had ever given.

“The device strikes the plate when upset beyond--”

“What’re you doing down here? Oh, that answers that.” Joss clomped down the stairs and looked CH in the tits. “They’re fucking down here!”

“What? Hi, Joss. Susannah, I didn’t think you’d be--”

Ron watched as all of his harem came down with smiles on their faces. CH looked at him with a frown.

“I guess we’ll pick this up tomorrow then?” He asked CH.

“What? No way!” Joss was topless by the time she had reached the sofa. “There’s a whole new sofa to get fucked on!”

“It’s just as new as the upstairs sofa,” CH explained.

“Yeah, but my cum’s not on it,” Susannah declared.

“What are you a dog marking your territory?” Olivia asked.

“I don’t see the problem, she shares her stuff.” Aly slapped Susannah’s ass she walked by. “Oh my god! I didn’t mean to hit you that hard.”

“It wasn’t that hard. Her leather skirt is just loud.” Ger followed Joss’s example and dropped her top to the floor.

Ron looked to CH. She shrugged and sunk to her knees.

“That settles it then.” Olivia slunk forward pulling her top off. Ron quickly was overwhelmed on all sides by six women. Joss knelt next to CH, the little blonde wrapped an arm around CH’s shoulders. Aly stood between Joss’s and CH’s calves. She rocked them forward by the hair as she leaned forward and down to claim a kiss. Olivia hiked up her skirt and pulled aside her panties. Susannah’s wasn’t long enough to need pulling up and she hadn’t worn panties three and a half days since that night in the hotel. They took his wrists and set themselves up on their tiptoes and down on his fingers.

“Good work, stud.” Ger kissed the back of his ear. Her fingers ran among CH and Joss’s tongues and lips. “Happy to see everyone?”

There wasn’t a syllable he could speak. Yes, he was happy.

“Don’t suck him dry, I’d like to ride.”

“He is hard enough for pussy.” CH slipped backwards. Joss gobbled greedily as CH felt up her friends breasts and licked her neck.

“You must have had a turn before we got here.” Olivia stroked CH’s hair.

“I um,” she moaned into Joss’s neck. “OK, I’ll go to the back but don’t expect me to be hands off there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.