Funhouse Mirrors - Cover

Funhouse Mirrors

Copyright© 2020 by Redsliver

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dr Ron Sapkowski is taking his first teaching job at a small university, when he sets up a display for incoming STEM students, a seemingly harmless toy left behind by his predecessor traps a half dozen freshmen girls; every attempt to free them seems to trade personalities between them.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   School   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Via didn’t know what she was doing. Ron reclined back against the headboard stroking long black hair as the hot Latina mouth hesitated around his cock. She looked like she was about to be hit by an oncoming train.

“Start with your tongue,” he said. “I’ll show you the pace I like.”

She nodded and coughed. He smiled and took hold of her neck and cheek. He lifted and lowered her whole head. She let her eyes fall shut. They closed tight. She was concentrating. She was telling herself over and over to use her tongue.

“Look, you can see how wet she is through her panties,” AG said in awe. She touched Via’s ass.

“Shh, keep going. Steady and steady,” Ron said with a smile.

She nodded and retreated when her throat bumped the tip of his cock.

“Sorry to spook you Via,” AG said leaning her head around. They didn’t mean eyes. “I’m going to flip your skirt up to show the girls. Kick me if it’s not OK.”

“Don’t go hitting each other,” Ron said. Via frowned around his cock. Her leather skirt rose up.

“See. Wow. I mean I get kinda wet...” AG said with a frown.

“Yeah, she’s a little sexpot,” Geri grinned. “You picked a good crop of girls, Ron.”

“I didn’t have a choice in the matter.” He shook his head. “I’m just this lucky to have all of you.”

“Aww...” Jossie beamed.

Ron looked down at Via. It was clear she was more than a little overwhelmed. He had one more fire inside him, he decided to put it where it wanted to go.

“There you go. Thank you for warming me up,” Ron smiled as he helped Via up and backwards.

She looked away. Her cheeks were flushed. Her shoulders quaked. He pushed up her chin. She was shocked to be kissed. He brushed her bangs away from her dark brown eyes.

“Did you like it?” She frowned. “I could use more practice.”

“I’ll be certain you get it.” He leered and she looked shocked. “Get the note tomorrow. No evidence.”

“OK,” she nodded.

He ran his hands down her arms and then grabbed her hips. He rolled her skirt down.

“AG was right about you.” He whispered in her ear. He impelled her off the bed with one hand.

“You’re still up,” Jossie said. “Can I—”

“I’m going to finish with Sue,” He decided.

Sue beamed. She had been standing to the back. Her arms had been crossed over her breasts. She leaned back on her heels and looked down her nose. She dropped her arms. Her hips swung and her spine straightened as she walked to the bed. Geri disapproved.

“You made the right call.” Sue mounted over his thighs. She held his cock and hovered.

“Did I? Because Geri would’ve gotten to work by now.” His words turned Sue’s jaw into concrete. He grabbed her thighs before she could impale herself.

“What gives?” Sue demanded.

“Maybe he wants to see that ass of yours?” Jossie suggested.

“Maybe I do.” He lifted her and thrust her high to spin her over his cock.

She kept the curse in her throat. She had five women staring at her and a cock beneath her. She whipped her hair and wore an imperious face. She moaned, theatrically, as Ron pulled her down.

“Jesus, you’re fucking tight,” he sighed.

“She does kegels,” Geri sniped.

“And I don’t say yes to every boy,” Sue clapped back.

“Girls. You can fight when I have a proper mud wrestling ring,” Ron quipped. “For now, I’ve got your attention, Sue.”

“What?” She flung her eyes over her shoulder. He grinned.

She was lifted and thrown to the tip of his dick. She dragged and met at the base. Her perky tits flailed. Her hair floated and bounced. Her voice rippled with the action. He couldn’t help but grin.

Everyone watched as the pair fucked. Sue was playing catch up. She was a ragdoll to him and she loved it. She just hated that they saw her get used. She forced herself to lean forward. She took fistfuls of sheets. She slipped her toes on blankets. She found purchase.

She was wailing like a banshee. She was panting like a dog. Sue wiggled her hips. Ron ravished her flesh. She was heat and tinder and all she wanted was to ignite.

Sue and Geri crossed gazes. Geri smirked. Sue’s tongue lolled out of her lips. Sue sucked it back and forced a self assured grin but she couldn’t maintain her confidence and she broke eye contact in retreat.

Jossie clapped and cheered when Sue looked to her. Cassandra looked blank but for the burn in her cheeks. AG was pumped. Her shoulders and thighs raised and fell with the rhythm of Ron and Sue. Via fixed her skirt and tried not to be too embarrassed. She turned her almond eyes the moment Sue met Via’s gaze.

It wasn’t enough to have the throne in front of the girls. Sue had to play the queen. She ramped it up. Ron had set a hard eager end of fucking pace and Sue scrambled to double it. The bed rocked and shook. She cocked her toes and slammed her ass backwards. She was moaning and groaning. He was forfeiting every third or fourth breath. She ground her teeth. He dug in his fingers.

“Yes!” He growled. As stupid as this was to his life long term, this was the best his life had ever hoped to be short term. His fingers tightened into the meat of her thigh as he called out and was overtaken by a cum.

Geri twitched. She squealed, and she had done that while he was between AG’s breaths or inside Cassandra’s mouth. She shook and spasmed and called for Ron’s climactic attention.

“Fuck!” Sue spat when Ron’s hand twisted on her thigh. She twitched, near cumming, oncoming, squirting down into the already soiled bed. Her foot and toes curled. She lost her stance; she face planted in Ron’s ankle. Her own leg kicked out. She slammed the neglected top levitating upon the nightstand.

Blue-green light sparked and every female eye in the room sent a nauseating pulse to her stomach. The light dissipated. The top rose back up and slowly spiraled into levitate above the dead center of its stand.


Ger woke up with the sun. The college girls had gone home and she had spent the night in Ron’s arms. He snored lightly. She lifted his fingers and kissed them. She climbed out of bed.

She showered mechanically. She rummaged through her purse and found lighter shades for her lips and eyes. She sneered through her clothes at the bag she packed.

“Mm, what?” Ron awoke with a shake. She evaded a morning kiss. “Right, sorry. I’ll brush my teeth first.”

“That would be great. But I gotta get home and get some proper clothes.” She explained. “I’ll see you at work.”

“Bye-bye.” He yawned catching the time. He knew the alarm was ninety eight minutes off and he was out like a light.


Susannah strode back through her dorm with her towel in her left hand. Girls sneered at her. Boys drooled. She shut her dorm door behind her. She armed herself in a push-up bra, mostly unbuttoned top, leather miniskirt. She grabbed a pair of vinyl boots. All her stilettos were classy. She’d find Olivia -- or maybe Jossie would be a better choice -- to go shopping with her after class?


She wore a Twilight Sparkle tank top and baggy jeans. She tied her hair up in pigtails. She sleep-walked with a smile by the gym and into the mess hall. She noticed some boys watching her eat her breakfast banana and showed off.

“Hi, AG.” Said the first one with courage.

“I think I prefer Aly.” She replied. “And I’ve got a guy. You guys will just have to imagine being bananas next time you masturbate.”

“What?” He said. She left for class.


Ron had been left to his thoughts all morning. He needed a new phone. What part of no evidence told Sue to sext him topless photos from every bathroom mirror she came across? His iPhone was broken, the SIM card destroyed, but that didn’t mean shit. Goddammit.

He taught his third year industrial chemistry class. He dove right in. When you get down to a class of twenty, it’s much easier to go faster than with two hundred. That fifty minutes of focused attention was the most relaxed he got to be all day.

“I don’t know why you want this, but here you go.” The section secretary brought him a sheet of paper.

“Thanks.” He smiled. He noticed she didn’t leave. “I don’t need anything else.”

“You don’t think I don’t need anything?” she asked. “Maybe why you took his office and now why you need his address?”

“First of all, I was assigned this office.” Ron said.

“That’s what we assumed but--”

“Yeah, I heard the story.” He had also read everything he could find online. “Mad scientist murders six women. No wonder you had to push this on me.”

“Don’t lump me in with the administration,” she frowned. “Fine, I can take a hint.”

He wasn’t giving hints, he was openly not sharing. He was happy to close the door behind her. He dialed out from the provided landline.

“Yeah, hi. I’m interested in the Veidt home at 52 Washington,” he said.

“Is this a prank call?” Asked a tired man on the other end.

“No.”

“Are you a reporter?”

“No.”

“A ghost hunter?”

“I’m interested in renting.” Ron said.

“I’m not falling for a prank--”

“I moved to town. I work at Capulet as an associate professor and I am growing tired of Marriott’s rates.” Ron pushed forward.

“Seriously?” The man said. “I thought we were going to have to tear it down.”

“That desperate?” Ron smirked. “Sounds like you just knocked some money off the rent.”

“I’m going to hate you, aren’t I?” Ron heard the man smile.

“My wallet certainly hopes you do.”


Olivia sat down next to Cassandra. Olivia wore her only black top, a tight sweater too warm for the early September heat. She wore jeans. Her eyeliner was overdark and her lips were the darkest shade of purple she owned. She had taken a black sharpie and colored in the white of her sneakers.

“Hello. Been waiting long?” Olivia asked.

“It’s not so bad. I’ve been here for fifteen and I’ve seen two of the six before me go in to see the doctor.” Cassandra wasn’t wearing makeup. Her black and purple hair was gathered up in a blue baseball cap. She wore a flannel shirt open over a black tank top. She had cut a pair of jeans into Daisy Dukes. She crossed her feet, still in her steel toed boots. “You look hot.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.