Funhouse Mirrors - Cover

Funhouse Mirrors

Copyright© 2020 by Redsliver

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dr Ron Sapkowski is taking his first teaching job at a small university, when he sets up a display for incoming STEM students, a seemingly harmless toy left behind by his predecessor traps a half dozen freshmen girls; every attempt to free them seems to trade personalities between them.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   School   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Frosh Week was in full swing. Ron sat on the stiff steel chair. He wore his crisp lab coat. His safety glasses were up in his hair holding the salt and pepper blond from his thin handsome face. He wasn’t at home in crowds. He wasn’t at home around strangers. The sea of eighteen year-old-girl flesh at least made his eyes feel at home.

Ron had been Dr Sapkowski since he had completed his doctoral defense less than 8 months ago. No one but his dad had ever casually addressed him as Dr Sapkowski, but he wouldn’t have minded if the petite blonde with the electric blue highlights said it. He smiled back. She looked down at the table.

“Hi there,” he said after a failed attempt to clear his throat. “Are you in sciences? Thinking about STEM at all?”

“No, foreign languages,” she said. “I want to learn Japanese.”

She was wearing a loose anime t-shirt and light flannel pajama pants. She had on fuzzy slippers while most people had on their brightest, shiniest, and newest. She had beaming blue eyes. Ron smiled again and gestured to a little mascot robot he had placed among the apparatus he had set out on the display.

“You know what they love in Japan? Rob--”

“Used schoolgirl panties?” She turned his cheeks red when she interrupted him. “Good luck with the recruiting! I gotta find Dr Portnoy.”

“Oh, um, the redhead across the way.” He didn’t correct the girl about whether or not Geri was Doctor Portnoy.

“Wow! She’s pretty,” the blonde leaned back over her shoulder and stage whispered. “And no wedding ring. Wish me luck!”

“Good luck?” he said. The girl was memorable. He really hated that he wouldn’t have her in his classes.

All throughout the big entryway of Graystone Hall, the young, the new, the low on the totem poles, manned or womanned tables celebrating the faculty they represented. Ron was the chemistry guy sitting at the engineering table.

He belonged here. He had three classes to teach. Physical Chemistry and Industrial Methods were deep in the engineering curriculum. Yet, the introductory Chemistry 101 was the class he was dreading. 188 students were already signed up.

He smiled and nodded, handed out some paperwork to some young men and watched the women walk by. He caught the eye of Geri. Ms Portnoy was in the arts faculty. She was near his age, a year or two younger probably. She didn’t have a wedding ring - Ron noticed for the first time with a smile. Wow. Her thick orange hair was gorgeously curled around her bright blue-eyed smiling face. She was fit, well dressed, and had a heart meltingly sweet Southern belle accent. She caught him looking and mimed being overworked while that blue augmented blonde was looking down at something on the table.

“Hi. I was told you were Dr Sapkowski.” Ron turned his attention to the next girl who had walked up. She was a pretty Chinese girl with a Californian accent. She wore a light pink sweater over a loose white tank top and tight jeans. Her makeup was perfect and her hair flowed down and onto her shoulders like it was painted by a master.

“Yeah, Ron. Or Dr Sapkowski. Hi.” He reached. She took his hand and shook it. She looked impatient and unhappy. He almost told her to smile, but a healthy fear of college administration kept anything like that out of his mouth. He was taking his career into his hands just being happy with all of the young women walking by.

“Hi. I’m taking your intro class. I was wondering if you had an exam or something that I could take and get credit for it? I’m ready to jump right into the higher classes and I’d like to get out of this school and into a proper college as soon as possible.”

“OK, um. No, I haven’t prepared anything like that. Have you talked to the dean?” Ron frowned.

“God! Is everything half-assed here!” she asked, and left without a change to her scowl.

“My office hours are posted and--” he said, as she swept away with the crowd. He shook his head. He smiled at the crowd again. That blonde girl was still bent over Geri’s table. He looked shocked when a newcomer, a girl in black, followed his gaze and then back to his eyes.

“She’s pretty.” The girl was a goth: white corset, long black skirt, mesh t-shirt. She had short curly hair like a silent movie star. What wasn’t jet black was royal purple. Her dark brown eyes were ringed in a few too many passes of eyeliner. Her nervous lips bore a little too much purple lipstick. “If you like pretty.”

“I like science,” Ron said. “Are you interested in STEM?”

“I’m taking Chem 101 and Calculus 1 so I guess I must be,” she shrugged. Her long black nails traced over the glassware Ron had set up.

He wondered, for the first time, if it had been smart to set up something so potentially breakable out here. The rest of the table held stuff he had unearthed out of the vault he had inherited from the industrial engineer who had taught his courses beforehand. There was the little mascot robot, a trebuchet built by students, a powerful microscope and a box of slides, finally a weird spinning device he had plugged in on the left side of the table. It looked like a Tonka truck tractor wheel on a six faced mirrored top. It spun, levitated by a magnetic plate. It had the goth’s attention.

“Well, I’m Ron, uh, Dr Sapkowski. Do you have the Tuesday/Thursday Chem 101? Are you in my class?” He asked.

“Cassandra...” she said, looking up from the spinning top. “No, I’m Monday, Wednesday, Friday.”

She moved her hand awkwardly to shake Ron’s. She bumped the top with the side of her finger. It began whirring and zipping and crackling.

“Oh God!” Ron twisted out of his seat to grab the cord from the wall. The spike of the top wobbled and touched the levitating plate. There was a flash, almost hidden in the sun that struck through the great domed glass ceiling over the hall.

The flash seemed to smack Cassandra in the eyes. Her hair jumped like it was filled with static for just a microsecond or three. The blonde, with the blue highlights, caught the wave as did Geri who was looking over to see what had sent Ron diving. The Chinese girl, frustrated and furious was coming back. Another girl, a South American beauty, looked shocked. A giantess of a brunette watched from over the Latina’s hair. Giantess was six foot two and wearing the colors and mascot of the college’s softball team.

“Shit! Shit! Shit!” Ron pulled out the plug and the spinning top went flying.

The tall girl reached over and caught it.

“Thanks.” He reached over and she put it in his hands. He turned to Cassandra. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine, Ron,” she said with a warm smile. They all had warm smiles. The six islands of women in the stream of student bodies. He almost noticed.

“Oh thank God!” He took a breath. He cracked a smile. “I can promise all of this and more if you come over to my Chemistry 101.”

Soon five girls had add/drop forms and Ron had questions, questions, questions.


“Your office.” The secretary rapped the glass that still held his predecessor’s name. It was the beginning of August. Three weeks before Frosh Week. “Still a mess inside too. Have fun.”

She dropped the key onto Ron’s box of stuff. She left to get to her own work. Ron took a long breath and juggled until he was certain he needed to put the box down to open the door.

The office was a mess. The desk was nice, better than the cheap particle board ones the school would purchase for the new offices. Ron kicked his box into the room and looked around. It was as if the man had left in a hurry. Ron hoped he didn’t go for retirement like that. Mai tais and sunshine sounded great until you actually got to the tropics. Give Ron a warm home in a cold winter any day of the year. He closed the door onto a woman’s palm.

“Hi, neighbor!” She was a beautiful woman, 27 to his 29. She was wearing a light sleeveless blouse and a knee length skirt. Her red hair was tied back in a tight bun. “You’re a brave one to take this old haunted office.”

“Hi, I’m Ron,” he said.

“Geri,” she smirked. “Welcome to the arts department.”

“Um. What?” He looked around at all of the boxes of mechanical devices, the bookshelves of technical manuals, and the folders of science papers. “I’m here to teach chemistry.”

“In a way, so do I.” She closed the door with her hip and looked around. “Dance.”

“Um, here and now?”

She laughed.

“I teach dance. The history of performing arts but ballet and theatre as well,” she said. “I was joking about the arts thing. It’s my office that’s in the wrong building.”

“Oh,” he said and chuckled. “Sorry, first teaching job.”

“More like janitorial,” she laughed. “I’ve always wanted a walk through the mad scientist’s mind. May I help you clean up a little?”

“I’d love that,” he said with a smile.

“Great!” she beamed. “Did you think about what you’re doing for recruitment day?”

“Recruitment what now?”

Her laughter was pitying. She wandered over and found the top, plugged in and spinning, on the back shelves. “This’ll attract attention, I’m sure. What is it?”

“Looks like magnetic levitation,” he said. “Cute little toy.”

“Levitation?” she smiled. He was thinking about a way to ask her out. “Doesn’t seem like the kind of thing a neuroengineer would be into.”

“I didn’t even know that was a discipline,” Ron said, thinking Dr Veidt had been an industrial engineer.

“Pictures! What kind of pictures are you going to be putting up?” She clapped her hands and turned to snoop through his moving box.


Olivia Lopez wore the school colors over black and lace. Her green and silver ruffled skirt was bunched up on her hips. The cheerleaders had a cute cow as the logo on their shells as compared to the charging bull on the football players’. That shell was rolled up over Olivia’s large breasts.

She had a near perfect body. Dark Columbian complexion spread over wide hips, a round ass, flexible limbs and her amazing 34DDs. Her hair was jet black. Her eyes were big but ringed in overdark makeup. She was spasming and panting. Her sneakers bracketed her crossed eyes and lagging tongue. Her newly cut shoulder-length hair was half in half out of her ponytail. Her black lipstick was smudged across Ron’s lips and cheeks.

Cheerleaders and Ron were like knights and dinosaurs. They had never historically gone together before but Ron had always wanted them to. She panted. Her knuckles whitened on the edge of his desk. The desk legs scuffed as their metal feet inched along the floor. He leaned down and took a breast in his mouth.

This was going to be the end of his career. All that money, debt, and love his parents had taken on to get him through college and grad school flushed out the door because of a beautiful cheerleader with a bad grade. Bad grade? Classes had run for a week, they’d barely gotten through the syllabus and lab safety requirements. As far as he knew, Olivia was a straight A student.

“Ron! Ron!” She was moaning. He snapped up and kissed her. She rolled further back on his desk. It was either let his cock come out of her or break the kiss. He risked her shouting and shaking. He took hold of her thighs and raised his shoulders up.

“Dios mio!” she curled out in her thick accent. “Ron!”

“Christ!” he huffed. She pushed up on her elbows to glare at him. He grimaced in effort. “You are so perfect!”

“You’re sweet,” she said, with a distrustful look. She reached up and dragged her black nails over his jaw. Her body spasmed. Her hand pulled back. She kicked her heels down but he held her bent in half as he fucked down into her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.