An Unwanted Boyfriend - Cover

An Unwanted Boyfriend

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 3: Morning with the Neighbor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Morning with the Neighbor - Heather thought she was single and independent. Steve was about to show her that she was neither single nor independent. A darkly imaginative tale of one young girl's descent into submissiveness.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Heather hung up the phone with a sigh. It was 7:30 in the morning and she had called in sick to work ... again. Her boss, Mr. Fields, wasn’t happy. He had been quite irritated, in fact. He had told her that if she missed another day, a doctor’s excuse would be required. Heather crossed her arms across her breasts and rubbed her bare arms with her hands. She had to get the “Steve Situation” under control ... her life was falling apart and, if she called into work again she would probably lose her job. Actually, she thought to herself, her job was the least of her worries. For the past two days, Heather had endured the most unimaginable humiliation at the hands of a man she barely knew and a neighbor whom she hated. She had to come up with a plan ... she obviously couldn’t run from the problem. Steve wasn’t going away. The events of the previous evening made that fact painfully clear. And now, her despicable neighbor, Mary, had become involved. What could she do???

Heather stood up from her bed and walked across the room. Placing her hands on top of the dresser, she bent forward and looked at herself in the mirror. She was still the same pretty girl ... blonde, petite and beautiful. Heather’s bottom lip quivered and she felt warm tears start from her eyes. For the first time in her life, Heather wished she wasn’t pretty. If she were an ugly tramp like Mary, none of this would be happening. She had always thought her beauty made her powerful ... men melted under her gaze and women were envious. If she wanted something from a man, all she had to do was to flash her smile and she had complete control. It had been that way all of her life. Then, Steve came along. He had turned her beauty against her and taken complete control.

Heather smoothed her nightgown over her trim stomach and stared hard into the mirror. Think, girl! There has to be a way to take back control! Her bare toes clenched on the soft carpet. Heather’s mind was racing ... Steve had nude pictures of her ... that was his trump card. She couldn’t go to the police. He would only have to produce the pictures and claim everything was consensual. Why did she let him take control? Her mind churned angrily. She couldn’t go to her parents ... they would only blame her. She couldn’t get her friends involved. What to do?? What to do??

Heather collapsed onto the bed and grabbed the remote control. She flipped on the television and began to aimlessly scroll through the channels. Suddenly, a commercial caught her eye. She stopped scrolling and turned up the volume. A tall skinny man wearing a tacky suit stood in front of a business waving his hands at the television screen in an animated fashion. The sign above the building read: “The Spy Shop” ... the man continued his impassioned plea for business... “Do you think your significant other is cheating on you? Do you suspect your babysitter or housekeeper is stealing from you? Do you need proof? Well, let The Spy Shop be your helper! We have the latest gadgets available ... hidden cameras, microscopic recording devices, miniscule video recorders ... you name it and The Spy Shop has it! Let us be your private spy! You can record anyone, anywhere, anytime ... It’s our guarantee! Just call us at...” Heather grabbed a pen from her nightstand and fumbled for a scrap of paper. She jotted down the telephone number as the dork rattled it off.

Spy cameras ... hidden video recorders ... this was perfect! This was exactly what she needed! Steve may have nude pictures but, if she had video recordings of the actual events, then she could go to the police ... they would have to believe her. Heck! She may not even need to go to the police ... she could just threaten Steve with legal action and he would crack like the fool he was! Heather smiled. For the first time in 48 hours she began to feel halfway decent. Now she had a plan. She would go the The Spy Shop later in the afternoon ... First, she had to deal with her neighbor. Mary had demanded Heather be at her apartment early that morning ... what could she want?

Heather glanced at the digital clock beside her bed... 8:02 ... Damn! She had to be at Mary’s apartment at 9:00. Should she even go? Heather ran her lithe fingers through her thick blonde hair. Yeah ... she had better go ... she didn’t want to give Mary or Steve any cause for suspicion ... let them think they were in control ... Heather’s time was coming soon. Besides, Steve wouldn’t be there. Mary would be alone and Heather was confident she could handle Mary. Today is a new day!

With a slight smile, Heather walked into the bathroom. Revenge was coming. Revenge would be sweet!


At 8:59, Heather stood in front of Mary’s door. She had dressed casually. She wore a simple white t-shirt with the words “So What” emblazoned across the front. Blue jeans and sandals rounded out her attire. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail and her sunglasses rested on the tip of her nose. She momentarily thought of turning around and walking away but reconsidered. Let them think they’re in control ... their time is coming...

Heather knocked quietly on Mary’s door. After several seconds, the door opened and Mary stood glaring at her. “Well, I see you can be on time when you want to be.” Mary laughed without humor. “Come on in, bitch.” She motioned Heather into the living room.

Heather stood in the living room with her hands crossed in front of herself. “Mary, I don’t know what you and Steve discussed, but whatever he told you is likely a lie. I know we haven’t gotten along but, I’m willing to put our past as well as the events of last night behind us. There’s really no reason to create anymore difficulties for either of us.” Heather glanced at Mary, gauging her reaction.

“The difficulty is your’s, bitch.” Mary took a step in Heather’s direction. “Steve told me more than enough and what happened last night is just the tip of the iceberg. Don’t even try to talk your way out of this. Steve emailed me copies of your pictures ... in fact, they’re quite flattering, ... only, I’d be willing to bet your parents wouldn’t enjoy seeing them.” Mary smiled into Heather’s face. “I’ve been watching your lazy ass for a long time ... you think you’re little Miss Perfect. Well, I have some news for you ... you’re not. And, today you’re going to find that out. You see, you’re my little maid this morning ... you’ll do what I say, when I say. Any back talk and your parents get some nice pictures in their mailbox. Do you understand” Mary smirked with her hands on her fat hips.

Heather was mortified. Steve had emailed her pictures to Mary? Now two people had her naked photos ... Heather’s mind raced. “Mary, I don’t want to have this argument with you. I came here this morning to offer a truce. We don’t need to be this way to each other...” Heather looked at Mary hopefully.

“Whatever, cunt.” Mary laughed. “Today, you’re my little maid.” Mary walked over to the couch and picked up an apron. She shook the garment out and looked at Heather. “Well, maid. I guess you had better get into uniform.”Mary thrust the apron into Heather’s face.

Heather took the apron from Mary hesitantly and remained standing in the center of the room.

“Well? Put it on, bitch!”, Mary demanded.

Heather put the apron around her neck and began to tie the strings behind her.

“What are you doing, dingbat?” Mary appeared to be angry. “The apron is your uniform. Nothing more! Now strip!”

Heather looked at Mary pleadingly. “Mary, I don’t think...”

“That’s right! You don’t think! You obey! Now strip!”, Mary screamed. “Get your damned clothes off and put on the apron, bitch!”

Heather’s mind was racing almost as fast as her heart. She felt anger swelling in her breast. Suddenly she threw the apron on the floor at Mary’s feet. “I don’t think I’ll be your little maid today, Mary! And I’m certainly not about to take my clothes off. If you want your filthy apartment cleaned, then do it yourself!” Heather turned on her heel and walked quickly towards the door.

“Fine. Have it your way, you stupid little cunt. I guess I’ll just be sending those pictures to your parents and, while I’m at it, maybe your job should get a surprise envelope in the mail ... wouldn’t your boss be thrilled?” Mary smiled as Heather hesitated with her hand on the doorknob. “Oh, and I’ll be calling Steve right away. I’m sure he’ll be most unhappy to hear about your disobedience. He was just telling me last night how upset he was with your unruly behavior and failure to what you’re told.” Mary could see her words were having the desired effect. Heather had paused at the door and stood looking down at the floor. “Well? What are you waiting for? Go on ahead. Make your stand, girl. Just see what happens.” Mary laughed. Heather removed her hand from the doorknob and turned slowly to face Mary. She held her eyes to the ground. “Well? I thought you were leaving, bitch.” Mary sneered at Heather.

Heather was trembling with a mixture of fear, anger and humiliation. “Mary, please. I don’t know why you hate me so much. I haven’t done anything to you. Please just let me go and leave me alone.”

Mary took a step forward and grabbed Heather’s ponytail, pulling her head backwards. With her nose in Heather’s face Mary said, “I’ll tell you why I hate you, bitch. Because you’re a stuck up little whore. You think just because you’re beautiful that everyone should worship the ground you walk on. You prance around in those tight jeans with your cute little ass shaking, wearing your skimpy little t-shirts, showing off your big boobs ... I’ve seen your kind before. Nothing but a little harlot with your nose in the air.” Mary released Heather’s hair and took a step back. “You’ve got a choice to make, little girl. I’m going to count to twenty. By the time I’m finished you had better be naked ... or else!”

Mary began to count. “One ... two...”

With her hands shaking, Heather pulled off her sandals and stood barefoot on the carpet.

“Three ... four ... five ... six”

Heather unsnapped her jeans and lowered the zipper, revealing her dainty panties.

“Seven ... eight ... nine”

Heather pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, dropping it on the floor.

Mary was in ecstasy. She stood with her hands on her hips, consumed with a feeling of power over her helpless neighbor. Heather was so cute standing barefoot with her breasts heaving in her bra. Her bare stomach was flat and tan. Her jeans were unfastened showing off her adorable navel and lower tummy. Mary continued her countdown. “Ten ... eleven ... twelve ... thirteen ... move it, girl!”

Heather pushed her tight jeans down her bare legs and stepped out of them, kicking them to the side. She stood wearing only her skimpy bra and panties.

“Fourteen ... fifteen ... sixteen...”

Heather reached behind her back and fumbled with the clasp to her bra. She let the garment fall away, her naked breasts jiggled enticingly.

“Seventeen ... eighteen ... nineteen...”

Heather hitched her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pushed them to the floor.

“And ... twenty...”

Heather stood nude in front of Mary, yet again. She tried to conceal her nakedness with her arms, without success.

“Pick up your clothes and fold them nicely, little girl.” Mary motioned at the pile of garments at Heather’s feet. Heather bent down to retrieve her clothes.

Mary moved slightly to get a better view of Heather’s bare backside as she bent forward and began folding her clothing. What an ass, she thought to herself. She had always admired Heather’s beauty and longed to see her sexy neighbor undressed. This was a dream come true.

Heather finished folding her clothing and stood back up with the garments in her arms.

“Put them on the couch and pick up your apron.”, Mary commanded.

Heather slowly shuffled across the room and placed her clothes on the couch. Leaning forward, she picked up the apron and pulled it over her head and tied the strings behind her back.

“There. Don’t we look nice?”, Mary smiled.

Heather was appalled. The apron was painfully short, barely coming to the top of her thighs. Her breasts stuck out from the sides of the garment in an obscene fashion. And, of course, her entire backside was on full display.

“Let’s go!” Mary clapped her hands. “You can start in the kitchen. I want the counters cleaned and the floor scrubbed. The cleaning supplies are under the sink. Get moving!” Mary swatted Heather’s bare ass and pushed her towards the kitchen.

Heather went into the kitchen and took out a bucket, sponge and cleaning spray from under the sink. She could feel Mary’s gaze on her bare butt as she filled the bucket with water. Once full, she placed the pail on the counter and began wiping down the stove top and sink area.

Mary stood in the doorway to the kitchen leaning against the wall, watching her work. Occasionally, Mary would make snide comments and remark on various features of Heather’s body. “That mole on your shoulder sure is cute.”... “Look how dirty the bottoms of your feet are.”... “Why are your nipples hard? It’s not cold in here.”...”Nice curve in your back. It compliments your pretty little ass crack.” The comments went on and on. Heather was blushing with shame and humiliation. Mary also took to pointing out areas of the kitchen which Heather had missed. “There’s a spot on the stove. Clean it up.”... “Don’t miss that smudge on the refrigerator.”... “Wipe off the faucet. It looks smeared.” On and on it went...

Once finished with the kitchen, they proceeded to the bathroom. This experience proved to be even worse than the kitchen. While cleaning the bathroom, Heather found herself to be constantly bent over or worse yet, on her knees. Mary stood behind her the whole time, ogling at her nudity and making crude comments. For a short time, Mary left the room and Heather thought she may be left alone. She was mistaken. Mary returned carrying a short riding crop in her hand. She proceeded to swat Heather’s butt every time she issued an order. “You missed a spot, bitch.”Swat! “Clean that toilet. Get the stain off the side.” Swat! After several swats, Heather’s ass cheeks began to burn. “You had better stop missing spots or your whole ass will be red and welted, cunt.” Mary laughed cruelly.

Finally, the bathroom was finished. Mary led Heather by the arm into the hallway and opened the closet door. Pointing to the vacuum cleaner she said simply, “I want these carpets looking fresh.”

Mary sat down on the couch and began reading a magazine while Heather vacuumed. However, her eyes spent more time on Heather than the magazine.

Heather pushed the vacuum back and forth. She tried to pretend Mary wasn’t in the room. The feel of her eyes roaming over her bare flesh made Heather’s skin crawl.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Startled, Heather jumped and turned off the vacuum. She watched Mary stand up and walk to the door. Heather retreated into the kitchen holding her arms over her bare breasts and pulling at the bottom of the apron. She heard the door open and another female voice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.