Mother's Future Helper

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2016 by Krosis of the Collective

Science Fiction Sex Story: In the future, a daughter becomes very interested in her mother's new sex machine, with unexpected results. A rewrite of Mother's Little Helper with a sci-fi setting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Caution   .

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.


Two weeks ago:


"But Dave, you know what week that is!"

"I know, Linda, but it's my job, and we need the money."

"Money isn't everything."


Jump forward - four days ago:


Hi! My name is Jessica (Jesse7327 to my friends). I'm 15 years old, slim with light brown hair, and I am at education level basic minus two. I live with my parents in megablock 626 of the San Portland conglomerate. My Dad is a contractor for offworld mining companies and has to spend weeks at a time off planet. Mom says he gets paid a lot of money, so it's worth it.

She's been quite unhappy about him being away this time, but seems better the last few days. Only 4 days to go 'til he's back home!

Today I finished my homework in record time so I jacked out of my schoolnet early. An odd sound was coming from my parents' room, so I stopped, listening.

There were some gasping sounds and groaning. It sounded like Mom! I inched closer to their room, peering in through the open door. I gasped -- she was naked, lying on her bed, completely encased by a blob of almost transparent material!

"Uh uh uh ... oh, Dave ... yes, yes..." she murmured.

I then noticed that the blob had a kind of translucent tail snaking into the wall, and the other end went right between my Mom's legs. It was ... thrusting ... into her.

My initial thought that some sort of alien was replaced with fascination with what seemed to be some sort of pleasure technology.

The tube's in-and-out motion picked up speed. "Oh oh oh! Yes! Now ... yes!" Mom cried as her back arched. "Oh YES! In me! Do it in me! UH UH UH! Oh Dave..." Her entire body stiffened in the throes of her orgasm.

Mom visibly relaxed after a bit, breathing heavily somehow within that blobby envelope, and I moved back from the door, slipping into my room before she had a chance to notice me. My pussy was tingling, but Mom would want my help with dinner soon and I would have no chance to take care of "the itch", darn it.


Jump back - ten days ago:


"They can do that?"

"Yes, Dave, it's amazing what technology can do these days."

"So it'll arrive in time? I know how much you're looking forward to trying again, Linda."

"The salesdrone says next-day shipping. We'll be able to figure it out in time."

"Okay, let's do it."


Jump forward - three days ago:


The next day I skipped my last class so I could investigate the strange hookup in my parents' room while Mom was still jacked into her work net. I was way ahead on my assignments so the comptutor wouldn't complain.

I went to their room and straight to where I had seen the end of the blob's tail terminate on the wall. I had done some online searching and it seemed this was a new pleasure device called the LoveBlob, which surrounded the user with an oxygenated gel that could feel as light as air or harden to do all sorts of interesting things. The comments online were very positive.

It looked like it was a simple touch toggle. I thought for a moment, and then curiosity and horniness won out. I touched the button.

The tail snaked out quickly from the wall, forming into ... I couldn't believe it ... an erect penis! I stepped back to give the device room to move, and as I moved back my legs bumped into the bed and I fell back onto it.

The device was over top of me in an instant, the tip of the glass-colored phallus spewing a viscous transparent substance with the fury of a water cannon, though the gelatinous material, instead of blasting me against the bed, seemed to curve around me, caressing my body as it also held it firm. I couldn't move!

Panicking, I cried out, "STOP!"

The fake cock did not stop, though I heard my Dad's voice say from all around me, "Safeword required."

Safeword? Oh no! I tried all sorts of words, even my parents' names, but nothing stopped the spray of the gel.

"MOM!" I called out. No answer. She was still jacked into work.

The cock finally stopped shooting the gel. The LoveBlob was complete, encompassing my entire body and still holding me fast. I could breathe fine, though.

Then someone was kissing me. I had never actually kissed anyone on the lips before but I had seen it in vids. But there was no one there ... the gel was forming into an invisible mouth and tongue, expertly making out with me.

I could feel a weight on top of me now, like a person's body. In my mind's eye I could see a virtual man lying on top of me, holding my arms while continuing his passionate kisses. The feelings were getting to me, and I could feel my pussy start to lubricate. I started to return the kisses.

I then felt a hand on my left breast through my clothes. I looked down and could see the clothing indent as the invisible hand fondled me. I had never felt anything like it before.

The invisible mouth moved lower, nibbling at my neck now. I tilted my head up to give it greater access, my breathing fast and my body heating up even more. At first I didn't notice the fastener seam on my jumpsuit descending, but when the warm virtual hand moved to my bare breast I did! It felt incredible!

The virtual mouth moved down to my collarbone, and then further down to my other breast, now freed from its confining fabric. I gasped as my nipple was sucked into the gel's fake mouth, the fake tongue slithering around it, making it stand erect, excited.

My jumpsuit was slipped all the way off now, and I could feel fingers touching me between my legs. "No..." I said weakly.

"Safeword required," my Dad's voice said again.

I proceeded to mumble words, starting from 'aardvark' and working my way up, as the fingers down there rubbed my pussy lips and stimulated my clitoris. By the time I reached 'abstract' the virtual mouth had moved down my stomach, along my pubic hairs, and then I felt it down there. I could swear I even felt virtual breath against my nethers!

Then the mouth was licking my clit and all around my sex, the virtual tongue dipping between my virginal pussy lips. I gasped, overwhelmed by the new sensations. Touching myself was one thing, but this was light years better! My dictionary quest disappeared from my mind.

As the gel pleasured me, the fake penis, forgotten amongst the overwhelming sensations, easily pushed itself through the gel wall. It moved forward, ending up with the tip of its head just touching my vaginal lips. As that happened my virtual lover moved its "body" back on top of mine, kissing me again.

I could feel an insistent pressure between my legs but didn't know what it was. I knew it felt good, and I welcomed the sensation even as my gelatinous lover tweaked one of my nipples as we French kissed.

The cock slipped into me suddenly, assisted by the juices that I had been producing throughout this incredible new experience. There was a slight pain but it was almost immediately replaced by overwhelming pleasure. I moaned, my virginity having been claimed by a machine.

The gel kissed me softly now, tenderly. The cock pulled out a little and then pushed back in, moving deeper inside my previously unused love channel.

I found I could move my limbs again, and I wrapped them around my invisible partner as he made love to me. His thrusting increased in speed, as did my breathing rate.

Finally, the space age phallus was as far inside me as it could go. I felt so full! It continued to thrust, faster and faster. It felt so good! I would never be satisfied with just my fingers again! After a few minutes I could feel an orgasm building within me, but it felt different, a lot more powerful than any I had experienced before. I was going to explode!

As I started to cum the fake penis started throbbing. I felt an odd warmth deep inside me. "What--?! Oh! Ohh! OHHHHHHH!!!" My orgasm blasted off like a rocket as my entire body stiffened in the most powerful orgasm of my young life. "UHH! UHHH! OH! UUUUUUHHHHHHUHUHUH!!!"

After a half-minute or so my orgasm calmed down. No wonder Mom went so nuts when she used this thing yesterday! I thought.

The feeling of pressure on my body receded, as did the fake cock from my cunt. I felt so empty all of a sudden! Then I heard a slurping sound and I could see the artificial penis vacuuming up the gel as fast as it had produced it. Within a minute I was naked on my Mom's bed and the gel was all gone. The penis retreated back to its panel and then disappeared into the wall.

I got up, put my jumpsuit back on, and headed to the bathroom to clean myself up. As I peed on the toilet I noticed there was an odd whitish fluid starting to come out of my vagina. Wow, I didn't think women could produce that much lubrication, but then again I'd never had something as big or as pleasurable as that fake penis in me before either.

I cleaned myself up as best I could, and then returned to my room. I would definitely return to my new artificial lover.


Jump back - eight days ago:


"They installed our new toy today, Dave."

"Ah ... want me to read the instructions over?"

"I'm no good with gadgets ... go ahead."

" ... interesting..."


Jump ahead - two days ago:


I woke up the next morning with sore boobies. Mine weren't really big but Mom keeps telling me that I haven't fully grown yet. They're an okay size, I guess.

That day I worked through lunch in order to finish my schoolwork early. It was hard, with my mind constantly flitting back to the thought of my new gelatinous plaything. By the time I jacked out I was as horny as a toad.

After making sure Mom was still jacked into work I ran into her room, flinging my jumpsuit aside. I pushed the activation toggle and then jumped onto the bed. As the LoveBlob snaked out of the wall I decided to move up the bed a bit, getting on my hands and knees in order to do so quickly.

I was too slow, and that was the position that the gel trapped me in, facing toward the bed's headboard. I felt my artificial lover press my face down into the bed, causing my bum to angle up.

I was so wet that I didn't need any foreplay, and the computer program in charge of the LoveBlob seemed to know that. The cock penetrated me easily, causing me to cry out in pleasure as it thrust into me again and again from behind.

"Oh yeah, give it to me hard!" I commanded. This time it obeyed, virtual hands grabbing my hips, simulating my lover trying to get the best leverage for his cock thrusts.

It didn't take long this time. The cock thrust itself deep inside me, holding itself there as its secret (to me) special feature caused it to start throbbing.

UHH! UHH! UHHHHH!!! I felt the warm liquidy feeling inside me again. My entire body tensed as I screamed in ecstasy, my cervix spasming as it hunted for whatever it could find in my vagina to suck into my womb, my young, healthy reproductive system realizing it was getting what it needed even though I was still oblivious. UUUAAHHHH!!! AAARRRHHHH!!!! OOOOOHHHH!!!! Oh ... I came back to consciousness as another, smaller orgasm washed over me. Ah! Uhh! UHH! What--? I must have passed out from my huge cum. For some reason the LoveBlob's cock was still embedded in me. I quickly checked the time -- 4:50! I only had a few minutes to clean up before Mom jacked out of work! On unsteady feet I quickly went into the bathroom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.