Charlie - Cover

Charlie

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

I stayed around the house all the next day and was ready for work when I woke Monday morning. I had lunch with Ann a few times. Henry was quiet at the office and stayed late most of the time. He made love to me a couple of times but his heart wasn't in it. One afternoon after dinner I told Henry about what Ann had been saying.

"Henry." I said. "Ann and Jack have been talking about getting a dog. What do you think about us getting one too?"

"I used to have a dog before I went into the service." He said. "It was a German Shepherd. They are pretty smart, protective too. What kind of dog were you thinking about getting?"

"I don't know. My family has always had dogs of one kind or another. The last one my mom had was a Pekingese. He would bark at strangers but he wasn't big enough for anyone to be afraid of him. I think I would like a good watch dog. Something big enough to intimidate a burglar. Something that doesn't shed all over the house too."

"What do you think of German Shepherds?" He asked.

"I thought about it. They have an awful lot of hair. Do they shed?"

"I think most dogs shed, usually in the spring. I know our German Shepherd did. It might not be as bad as you think. The few that don't shed require frequent brushing and professional grooming every month or two. I think it would take a little research on the 'net for you to make an educated decision. Why don't we go to the dog show coming up in the park this weekend? That will give you a chance to see quite a few breeds.

"I'd like that Henry. I'll read up on dog breeds this evening so I'll know what to look for there."

I read about guard dogs, family dogs and how to raise dogs all evening and brought my 'pad to bed, still reading about it. I never realized there was so much to know about dogs. I knew I wanted a large dog but still hadn't decided which breed by the time I had to give up and close my eyes.

I probably took half the day before the dog show, reading about and trying to decide what breed I wanted to get. Dobermans were leading the so called pack in my mind with Belgian shepherds a close second. They looked like German shepherds but were supposed to have a thicker, silkier coat. Hopefully I would find out tomorrow, at the dog show.

The morning of the show I woke early and bathed. I wore a red jersey dress that was very form fitting. Henry loved it before and would have his hands all over me. I was hoping it would be the same today. I sat at the table with my coffee hoping the smell would wake Henry since my bathing and dressing didn't do it. Henry finally woke and I served his breakfast and started him talking about dog training. He liked to talk about it and it didn't sound too hard either. I could imagine myself saying "Sit" and giving a puppy a little piece of hot dog when he sat, simple.

The dog show area was beautiful. The show was held under a large pavilion with large tents spread around the park behind it. The parking lots were full of huge RV's. A lot of them were from out of state. We found a seat in a shaded area and watched the show for a while. I wanted to walk around and talk to the people that owned the dogs. Henry agreed and we strolled around the back area, looking into tents filled with tables of dogs being groomed. There were smaller tents set up farther back and behind them were the RV's.

I stopped to look at a beautiful looking Doberman Pincher being brushed on a table by a young man. He was friendly and liked to talk about his dogs.

Henry wanted to look in another direction and I told him I would meet him by the Snow Ball stand at 2:00 if we got separated.

Henry wandered among the RV's and tents and came across an older man brushing a large Great Dane. He was under the awning of one of the larger private tents. This one was attached to the side of a large RV. Henry nodded. The guy looked up and smiled.

"Hey." he said with a hand shake. "I'm John. You just here for the show?"

"Yeah. I'm Henry. The wife and I are trying to decide what kind of dog to bring home."

"If you're looking for a show dog, Great Danes attract a lot of attention."

"I was hoping to find a German Shepard actually. We want a pet and a watch dog. We wont be doing any showing. Thats a fine looking dog you have there, big."

"He's Hansel. He is the one I'm showing today. He's probably one of the ten largest dogs in the U. S. I'm hoping to get Best of Show today. That will make him one of the higher priced studs in the U. S. too. He is a little antsy. Some one around here has a female in heat and he smells her."

"Lets go in the back and look at my German Shepherds. My sons are back there. They're a little slow so don't expect intelligent conversation but they're friendly enough," He laughed. "Bart's the big one, just a little slow. They are a lot of help with the dogs though. I couldn't handle all these by myself. Come on, I'll show you." He snapped a leash on the dog and said "Heel Hansel." The dog followed at his heel into the tent and was ushered into a large kennel.

He snapped the leash onto a beautiful German Shepard and brought that one out. "Thanks for prepping King, Bart."

Bart stood from a large folding chair. He was one of the few men I had to look up to and had a muscular build like a pro football player. He stuck his hand out and I shook it.

"Hey. I'm Bart." He said in a deep voice. From the way he was acting I thought he may be impaired. I turned to shake with his brother.

"Billy." Glad to meet cha." Billy was about 25 and good looking with dark curly hair but didn't seem too bright either.

"Show Henry the dogs guys. I have to go. The showing will be soon."

As soon as the flap closed behind John, Billy opened the kennel and a glossy German Shepherd came out and came up to me, circling and sniffing. I knelt and petted the dog. When I looked up I noticed Bart sitting back in his lawn chair. He had opened his coveralls and was jacking off the biggest dick I had ever seen. The head was purple and was as big as a large plum. His balls were impressively massive too.

"Don't mind him Henry, He found some wine earlier and is missing his girlfriend. The bugger didn't save me any either.

"He can get that horse dick in a lady?" I asked incredulously.

"You would be surprised." said Billy. "About 4 or 5 times a year some lady will show up at the house that's heard about him. They start off saying they want to look at out dogs then manage to get him alone to bed him. His regular is an older widow that lives near our house. She comes over to see him pretty often. She's not that good looking but he and her get along real good. Sometimes she lets the dogs ride her too. I like to watch her do that.

"It's too bad he didn't save you any wine Billy. How about I bring you a bottle."

"That would be real good Henry. Don't tell dad though."

"I promise." I crossed my finger over my heart. "I'll be right back with the wine." I made it over to the beer tent and talked them into selling me a bottle instead of a plastic glass of wine. I had to give them 40 bucks for cheap wine but thought it would be worth it. I dropped it back off with the guys.

"Thanks Mr Henry. He unscrewed the cap and took a big drink then passed it to Bart.

"Don't jack off too much Bart." I told him. "I'll send my girlfriend over in about an hour. She likes a big dick like that too. Don't believe it when she says she doesn't want to do it. She does that all the time. Just hold her down and she'll love it." I looked at Billy. "She likes dogs too so let them have a good time with her. Don't let on but I may be keeping an eye on her from the door."

I described Charlie to them, told them what she was wearing and to keep an eye out for her.

"I'll tell her you have some puppies for sale. Don't tell her about me okay?

Henry found me by the snow ball stand like he said he would and we watched more of the show. They only had an hour left and they were the toy dogs.

"Are you ready to leave yet Henry?"

"Yes. Someone told me there were some German Shepard puppies available by the RV park. Maybe we could take a look at them before we leave.

"Oh good. I'd like to do that too."

"Good. You can help me look. It shouldn't take long."

Henry went with me to look. He seemed to know where he was going. When we got near the RV park he said.

"I'm going to go to that end of the line of tents and look over there. You start over there and we'll meet up in the middle."

I watched Charlie as she went towards the tent. I could see Billy standing outside. She walked to him and asked if he knew where the puppies were. He smiled and gestured inside the tent. I went to the tent door when she didn't come out after a few minutes. I pulled it aside to look in.

Billy had a hand over her mouth and was holding her while Bart was pulling her dress over her head.

I thought I was doing a pretty good job on Henry. He had his hand on my back while we walked through the tent area to the RV park. I was a little apprehensive when he suggested we split up. I liked having him near me for protection. He took off to the left and I slowly headed to the RV tent he had pointed out.

I saw a good looking guy moving around under the awning of the tent. I waited till I was a little closer and asked if he had heard of any puppies nearby.

"We got a passel of em pretty lady." He motioned to the door of the tent with his arm then stuck out his hand. "Hi, I'm Billy. Would you like to see our pups?

"Yes I would." I looked behind me to see if I could find Henry but he was out of sight. Oh well, I would just have to catch him later.

I followed Billy into the large tent and looked around. I saw a half dozen large kennel cages but no puppies. There was another man in there. He was sitting in a chair and rose to greet me. I had never met anyone that big. he must have been well over six feet tall.

"Hey. I'm Bart." He stuck out his hand and shook mine.

"I'm Charlene but please, call me Charlie."

"Take a look at this puppy Charlie." Bart said and dropped the front of his coveralls, exposing an impossibly huge dick. It was the size of my forearm with a purple fist on the end. "Is this what you're looking for?"

I took a step back with a "No" on my lips and felt an arm circle around my chest and a hand clamp around my mouth. Oh God! Was this happening again? Rapists on two weekends in a row? How was this possible? I thought Henry help me! Then I pictured him motioning in the direction of this tent. Henry set me up!

The big guy was pulling me to him and pulled the bottom of my dress up. My heart was beating like a trip hammer.

"Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! I'll be good." I remembered the gangsters and the cowboys at the rodeo. I couldn't believe this was happening again! But it was. The men had managed to get my dress off and I was standing in my thong and sandals. The thong was ripped away.

"We're not going to hurt you lady." Said the one behind me. "We're just going to give you what you're looking for."

"I'm not looking for anything. Let me go."

"I know what you want." Said Bart. "I heard about you." He sat back in the chair and pulled my face to his erection.

"Wait." I said. "What did you hear about me?"

"You're gonna say stop but you don't really mean it. I like you. You're really pretty."

"Bart! Shut up."

I was right! Someone had told them something about me. That had to be Henry. I knew how to get out of this. It looked like I was going to be forced to fuck both of these guys before I got out though. I looked at the huge dick in front of me. I couldn't take that!

Henry liked to watch. I knew if he had set me up he would be watching somewhere.

"Okay. You're right guys. Lets do this." I looked around while I still had some control on myself. I saw the tent door had been pulled back a crack and noticed a face peeking in. That had to be Henry. I felt a load of worry drop from me. I was safe. I knew he wouldn't let me be hurt. Not anything I couldn't recover from anyway.

"Hot damn!" said Billy. "I got her first. See if you can get her to suck you while I fuck her Bart."

Bart pulled my face to the head of head of his cock. I felt Bills cock trying to enter my dry pussy. I looked up to Bart's face.

"Bart. Let me suck your brother so he will be wet enough to get his cock in me." I held his cock in two hands and tried to get my mouth around it.

"Yeah. Let her go Bart. This will just take a minute."

Bart let me go and I turned and took Billy's cock in my mouth. I was able to suck him for a couple of minutes before Bart got impatient and pulled me away.

"Suck on this Charlie." Bart pulled me up to get my feet under me. I was bent over Barts lap. Billy roughly entered me and started fucking like a madman, hard fast thrusts, slapping against my ass, his swinging ball sack slapping against my pussy with each thrust. I glanced at the tent flap. It was pulled away a little more and I saw two faces looking in. I just had a second to look. It really excited me. I had never been the star of a porn show before. Bart took my face and pressed his cock head to my mouth. I opened wide and forced my mouth down on him.

I was watching the two men in the process of raping my wife. I had a hard on that wouldn't quit. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw John and his dog on a lead.

"What cha looking at Henry? The boys got another girl in there?"

"It looks like it John. Does this happen very often?"

"I should say it does. Bart wasn't blessed with a lot of smarts but the lord made up for it with a huge package between his legs. Billy and I get the left overs sometimes. Move a little and let me take a look." He looked for a minute with me. "Damn. They got a young, good looking one this time. Man they sure giving that young lady hell ain't they?"

Bart had Charlies head and was bouncing it up and down on his cock head. That was all that would fit in her mouth. Usually she could take a whole good size cock down her throat. I liked watching her choke on Barts's big cock. This was way bigger. Billy was fucking her from the back like it was his last fuck, slapping against her. I could hear it plainly from here. He grunted a few times, coming in her and slowing down.

"Oh man that was good!" Billy said. "How you coming Bart."

"Her mouth is too small. I'm getting teeth marks."

I heard Bart say my teeth were bothering him and I stopped and just used my hands to jack him for a minute.

"That feels good Charlie." Bart said, laying his head back and closing his eyes.

"Hold on there Charlie. Let me rearrange things in here a sec. He pulled a waist high kennel to the front of Barts chair and opened a kennel cages. a big Great Dane came out, prancing and running about.

What do you think about this dog Charlie? I think he likes you. The dog had knocked me down and was pushing his nose into my crotch.

"Hold on there King." Billy pulled him off of me by the collar and said. "You can pet him now. He won't hurt you."

"I don't know." I edged closer to the side of the dog and ran my hand down his head and neck. It was soft and silky smooth. The dog licked my arm with a big tongue. I felt a little odd being totally naked with cum dripping out of me, standing there petting a dog. The dog tried to jump on me and I staggered back, landing on my butt on the top of the kennel with my arms behind me. Billy let the dog go. He immediately went for my crotch. I tried to fend him off with my hands. Bart grabbed my hands and pulled them behind me.I tried closing my legs and Billy stopped me. spreading them again. He licked my pussy from my ass to my belly with a huge tongue.

"Oh No! You cant let that dog lick me like that."

"He likes licking that cum out of you. Just relax and watch."

I couldn't do much else. The dog continued to lick me, his long tongue going deep inside me.

"Go on Charlie. Open up a little. King really likes that. He'll lick your ass too if you'll let him."

I looked at the tent door. It was opened even wider and the two faces were still there. I spread my legs wide and rocked my hips back, leaning back on my arms. Bart had let me go and his arms reached forward and lifted my legs high and wide to each side. I leaned back against him. The dog was licking nonstop, from my ass to my pussy. I noticed the dog's back starting to hump up and down.

"It's time Bart." Billy said. He pulled King away and Bart released my legs and stood me up.

I backed away and Billy stopped. "I want you to see something Charlie. Kneel down by King and feel under here." He pushed me down and I fell to my knees beside the dog.

"King! Lay down, Roll over." King hit the floor of the tent and lay on his back. Billy took my hand, put it on the dogs dick sheath and pulled back. Wow! I didn't know dogs had dicks that big. It was swollen, a dark purple red and bigger around than a fat sausage with a point on the tip. Maybe ten inches long.

Billy looked at me and asked. "Do you feel like sucking that Charlie?"

I shook my head and said, "No."

He put his hand on the back of my neck and squeezed, pushing me down, then asked again. "Feel like it now?"

"Ow! Yes, Yes, I'll suck him. Stop!"

He grinned at Bart. "Watch this."

I bent over and pointed the dog dick up, taking it in my mouth. It was cold. As soon as I started sucking a runny cum started coming out, in spurts and not stopping. Billy put his hand on my head and pushed saying, Take it all Charlie. I did my best, forcing that dick down my throat and swallowing the dog cum. some of it ran back out and over my hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.