Charlie - Cover

Charlie

Copyright© 2016 by S. Clay

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - a beautiful young wife is set up to have sex with her husbands boss and customers. She is set up to be gang raped, even fuck dogs and still tries to hold her family together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus  

Monday rolled around with a lot of anticipation. It was my first day at the new office. Henry and I were there in time to see Randy opening the door. I set my coffee on the desk in the front office, claiming it for my own.

"Hey!" Randy yelled from the his office, "What happened to my old office chair?"

"I put it out by the dumpster with the couches but I think one of the workers picked it up and brought it home. It was gone before the trash pick up came by.

"Do you know who got it?" He asked, coming to the door. "I really liked that chair, it fit me."

"You can swap chairs with me if you like." Henry called out. "This chair seems pretty comfortable."

"They are identical guys." I said. "Face it Randy. Your old chair had seen better days and needed to be put out to pasture."

"That was the best, piece of furniture I had. It wasn't that old." said Randy, not willing to give up without an argument.

"Ain't that the truth." I said. "And you know what that says about the rest of your furniture. You should be glad it's gone."

He came up to my desk and glared at me. "You know I liked that chair."

"I kinda liked it too, Randy. Here, have a kleenex to wipe your eyes." I walked up to him, giving him a one arm hug and bumped hips. "I have some fond memories of what we did in that old chair. You haven't forgotten have you?" I looked up at him from under my lashes.

He took a deep breath and smiled. "Damn Charlie, I had a good mad going there until you spoiled it for me."

He gave my butt a squeeze and went back to his office, calling out over his shoulder, "I think this new chair needs breaking in Charlie. What do you say?"

"Maybe later Randy, I have a lot of work to do organizing these files."

"Hey Henry". He called out. "You heard her say that didn't you?"

"Yeah, I heard that all right." Henry said. "You better watch out Charlie. He's going to hold you to that."

"Yeah, I'll bet he will." I muttered under my breath. "And you'll be sure to remind him if he forgets huh?"

"I heard that." Henry said. "You bet I will. You'll love it too."

I had to smile at that one, knowing he was right.

The rest of the morning carried on with a little bantering back and forth. I took forever getting the files organized to my liking. I still had half a dozen boxes to go at lunch time.

"It's time for a break. Do you guys want pizza or sandwiches for lunch?" Randy said. "I'll call it in."

"Pizza." called Henry.

"I don't know. I am so overwhelmed by your offer of such an extravagant lunch, I am having a hard time making up my mind. Meat lovers pizza and a diet coke." I said quickly as Randy gave me a dirty look.

"Last time I looked, I was the boss here." He grumbled. "Never get any respect around here. Thats what comes from screwing the hired help I guess."

He shot me a sideways glance as he passed and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Randy looked in Henry's office. "How are things coming in here?"

Henry looked up and said, "Just finishing up getting all these computer and printer wires routed neatly. I may add another router to this place. This one may be a little overloaded at times. This is a good stopping point though."

The Pizza came in followed by Jack a few minutes later.

"Hi Charlie." he said as he came in the door. "It looks like I got here just in time for lunch. This place is looking up with you here. I needed to go to the lumber yard for more nails before lunch and talk to Randy about a few things.

"It looks like we are going to have plenty of Pizza." I said. "You're welcome to have lunch with us. Randy's treat.

"Thanks. Say, I heard you and Ann got along well at the barbecue last Saturday." He said with a smile.

"Oh you heard about that did you? I said, feeling a blush cover my face and breasts.

"Yes I did, a few times. She'd like to get together again with you guys."

"That would be nice." I said. "I like her too. Tell her to call me and we can have you all over for dinner unless you have something else in mind."

"Ann likes to dance and thought we could take you guys out dancing. There's a couple of good places if you like that."

"Henry and I love to dance Jack! We haven't been out for ages! That would be great."

It took the remainder of the day to finish filing all the folders. I wound up with two boxes of folders left over that were several years old. I stuck these in the bottom drawer of the taller file cabinet and labeled it archives. I was planning to get these in order at a later date.

We got home, tired and dusty at 5:30. I was insistent that Henry leave with me and since we came in the same car this morning...

I was the first to get to the shower. Henry flopped on the couch with a Coors, carefully wrapped in a paper towel, as always, to wait.

I came out wrapped in a towel and sat next to him. "I talked to Jack today at lunch. He said they want to take us to a night club and dance."

"I'd like that." he said. "We haven't been dancing in a long time. That will be fun."

"A long time is right. We haven't been dancing since we've been in Denver."

"I might have to take you out to get a new dress, maybe some lingerie too. I like watching you try things on."

"You like watching me too much. The last time you went shopping with me, you wound up humping me against the wall in the ladies dressing room. There's no telling what the ladies in the next stall thought."

"If you remember correctly Charlie, you were contributing quite a bit to that little love fest too. You were always eager for a little more. You still are. Anyway, I couldn't help myself. You were just too damn hot in that little outfit. I was about to cum in my pants. You wouldn't have wanted that would you?"

He put his finger in the towel between my breasts and gave a tug. I tried to grab it but he was too fast. He held my arms and pushed me over on the couch, latching onto my nipple with his mouth.

"Henry! I squealed. I pinched some skin over his ribs and twisted.

He jerked up and yelled, "Pinching is no fair!" as I ran into the bedroom laughing, to get my clothes.

"Take a shower!" I yelled back.

The week seemed to fly by too fast. I got to meet a lot of the guys that worked for Randy. I called Ann and went out with her for a long lunch Wednesday at a place she knew. It was good food and we had a white wine with it.

We decided to have dinner at my place Friday and leave from there in one car to the night club. I asked about the night club and was told it was the most popular in the city. We talked about clothes and made an appointment to go clothes shopping together the next day. I was sure I could get half a day off if I asked.

She told me how she and Jack were from Golden, Colorado and how she met Jack there while he was in a tech school. I told her how Henry and I had met in New Orleans and how it was lust at first sight for me. She laughed and said "I can see how that could happen. I was looking at Henry at the barbecue last weekend. He is just my type, Studley Doright to the rescue."

"I would have thought you had your hands full with Jack." I said. "Doesn't he keep you busy?" "Not as much as you might think. We get along pretty good in bed and everywhere else. He's Bi you know, like me. I think he would rather have a man than me most of the time."

"He had a boyfriend in Golden but we moved away from there two years ago to come here and work for Randy. He used to bring him to our bed and I would watch them making out with each other. Sometimes they would both jump on me. I really liked it. Things are different here. He hasn't met anybody he likes. We thought about getting married but I'm having reservations. He says he loves me but I'm not sure."

"Oh man!" I said. "Jack and his boyfriend would fuck you at the same time?"

"Yes." she said. "I loved it too. It wasn't all one way though. A few times we would go out and pick up a girl for me and bring her back home with us. He liked that too."

I just couldn't hold it back. "I am in almost the same situation. Henry isn't bi. I don't think so anyway, but Henry and Randy are good friends and both of them are doing me too. It started off rather innocently. I was flirting with Randy one night when he took us out to dinner. I had a little too much to drink that night and when we got home, Randy actually asked Henry if he could take me to bed, right then and there. Henry looked at me and I nodded "Yes." He may have been a little influenced by Randy being his boss but he knew I wanted to, so he agreed."

"That was a few weeks ago. Since then both of them have been fucking me like crazy every chance they get. I have to tell you Ann, I love it. Randy has a really big dick and at first it made me sore but I'm getting used to it now. I hope you don't think I am a slut or anything like that. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.