Oh, Brother! - Cover

Oh, Brother!

Copyright© 2016 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Martin Wolfe is second from the youngest in a family of siblings left behind by the Confederacy's pickups. He is also the only male, and that soon makes him more than just an annoying brother now.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism   Military   War  

I was in the middle of fucking Marla and Michelle, side by side on the bed, going back and forth in a series of strokes each, when Sandy and Stephanie rushed in, very excited, both of them. The looks on their faces made it clear that something was going down, and in a hurry. They just didn’t tell me yet what that something was.

“Bro, we just got a call ... from Mom! She says that the Civil Service has come up with a plan for dealing with concubines in the pools who still have sponsors in their families back home on Earth. It’s called the Reunion Plan. How it works is like this: sponsors who have relatives serving as concubines in already overfilled pools in colonies still in need of new citizens would be picked up in pre-packs, including their already selected concubines, with the condition that they also take on said relatives as as concubines, either from their quotas or as supernumeraries, and agree to provide for and raise any children kept by said pool concubines. They are sending out ships specifically for this purpose and shipping the concubines in question out on these freighters, in order to collect the sponsors in question and their other concubines.

“This plan will reunite families, reduce stock in overpopulated pools, help with populating underdeveloped colonies, and also get sponsors away from the growing dangers presented by Earth First at home. She said that the Civil Service are waiting for your response before picking us up as part of one of these pre-packs, and they can get to you in just a few months’ time, about the length of time it would take to transport from the colonies back to Earth. You need to decide soon or you’ll miss the first series of transports. What do you say? You’d have to claim her and agree to raise Adam. What do you think? You’d also have to agree to transfer to the Civil Service, as they are in definite need of staff to handle the growing numbers of new concubines who have just turned fourteen or lost their sponsors in recent battles with the Swarm,” Sandy informed me, very pleased at this news.

I couldn’t believe my good fortune, of course, having badly wanted to console Mom over Dad’s death, meet my baby brother Adam at last, and naturally breed Mom given the chance. I also resolved that I would be a great role model for my kid brother, and that if he became a concubine himself on his fourteenth birthday, I would share all of my female conks with him, including Mom. I fully intended to sire plenty of siblings for myself and my sisters ... and Adam, on Mom, as many as I could manage, as well as breeding each of my sisters repeatedly in turn. They would be kept very pregnant in the future, more than they ever realized. Naked and pregnant, including Mom, I chuckled to myself. As sad as Dad’s death was, this was a silver lining to the dark cloud to be sure. Mom was definitely out of Dad’s league in my view.

“Well, be sure to get them back on, so I can tell them that I accept the deal without hesitation or doubt of any kind. No reservations on my part, no qualms or scruples, either. Incest is hardly a squick for me,” I smiled and enjoyed the delighted giggles of my sisters as they prepared to return the call, and I did two more strokes inside each of the twins.

“I remember when it was, but I’m glad that it isn’t anymore,” Marla told me with a kiss as Michelle creamed herself, quickly following suit.

I couldn’t hold back, spilling my load inside Marla’s twat as I kissed Michelle hard on the mouth. Then I withdrew and fed my dick to both of the twins, enjoying their tongues as they cleaned my cock straight from their own cunts. Just then, of course, the call was connected and I heard Mom’s voice for the first time in months. It was strange how different and surreal that could be, given that I grew up living in Dad’s and her house, only now it was mine, and she was a concubine on a colony on a distant planet.

“Mom?” I asked incredulously for a moment.

“Hey, Marty. It’s me. I assume that by now you know what happened to your father, and that you have a baby brother named Adam, right?” Mom inquired, sounding very nervous.

“Yes, Mom. Very sorry to hear about Dad, but very glad about Adam. He isn’t Dad’s, either, is he?” I wondered aloud.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.