The Needs of Naughty Nuns - Cover

The Needs of Naughty Nuns

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nuns at play: A series of misadventures in religious life best kept secret if at all possible.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Teacher/Student   Clergy  

Sister Angela relaxed on the bus seat oblivious to the three new novitiates under her control for the return trip to the convent. All she could think about was Blackie the driver hitting her G-spot with his unbelievably huge dick during the thirty-minute stop to eat and freshen up.

She had elected to take advantage of the proximity of Blackie’s rampant member and use the thirty minutes for increasing her sexual IQ instead.

Hopefully they would have at least one more stop before reaching their destination to allow her to repeat her mortal sin with the wide shouldered pussy chasing sinner with a devil-may-care attitude. She didn’t want any of the new nuns to become aware of her feet of clay because she wanted to be a good role model to all three. She had already formed a close relationship with Claire the mannish quiet one with her inquisitive fingers and brashness that matched her penchant for risk taking to achieve a solid tingle without the necessity of a cock in the mix.

In the back of her mind she had some concerns about Alice the young petite one. That girl was short but was a fireball of stacked female flesh burning to light a fire under some deserving male’s ass way down deep in her soul of souls. She had been unfortunately the victim of a sexual assault at the swimming pool by a lifeguard with impeccable credentials and a clean record except for the one incident. She had admitted to the court that she had sin in her soul when she visited the lifeguard in his shack and they let the fellow off with a light sentence and her reputation was totally ruined with no choice left but to turn to a life of sin or pack her bags and head to the convent and a life of penance and contrition for her sinning ways.

Sister Angela thought it would be a healing endeavor for her to arrange a tryst between Blackie and Alice that might erase some of the guilt and frustration she felt at her victimhood at the hands of the randy lifeguard. She knew that fifteen minutes with Blackie’s huge dick would be just the Dutch medicine the girl needed to put her back in the game of live and love and lust and all the rest of the workings of the world not related to the service of God. There is just so much prayer and contrition a girl can handle and Sister Angela thought the girl deserved a bit of fun before starting her one year of probation in the convent to see if she was suited to a life of religious dedication and avoiding sex in any form. Angela had her own problems with that prospect and she knew it was essential for her healthy mind to have a bit of cock now and then providing she confessed it all as soon as possible and did proper penance for the absolution of her sins.

At the next thirty minute stop, she looked over her shoulder at the hard humping Blackie mounted solidly on her flanks and proposed he “chat little Alice up a bit to cheer her up”.

Blackie jumped on that like a golden ring of opportunity and as soon as Alice came back on board the bus he took her to the bathroom in the back and introduced her to his huge dick and his charming words that took her breath away before she could even absorb his name.

The poor girl staggered back to her seat next to Sister Angela who held her hand and patted it with a look that told her it would all be OK once she confessed her sin and life would go on without her feeling like she was an empty shell and a fallen woman. In fact, she was filled to the brim with Blackie’s spunk and had no desire to wash it out because it felt so good inside. Thankfully, she had a supply of morning after pills because a girl has to look out for herself sometimes when she is all alone in the world of sin and strife.

They arrived at the doors of the convent just before lunch time and she told the girls that they should all go to the basement cafeteria so they didn’t miss the midday meal. Sometimes it was the best meal of the day and was the only one where meat was served by the kitchen staff.

The other nuns were happy to see Sister Angela returned to the fold because rumors were rampant about her absence. In the scheme of things, the mother superior took solace in the rumor mongering because she knew it helped reduce the bored sisters to a hub of verbal intercourse that spent a lot of time speculating without any cold hard facts to support their theories.

She knew that when they were all caught up in that type of dialogue it kept their minds off their own personal problems which sometimes could be overwhelming in the closely confined spaces She had seen time and again where they were focused on someone else’s difficulties they forgot all about their own concerns and it was good for their personal point of view and helped them to maintain a positive attitude.

They all agreed the soup was absolutely delicious and followed Sister Angela up to the main office to meet the mother superior and introduce themselves to their new leader.

Sister Angela saw that the mother superior also took a shine to Claire and she figured she would soon be out of the picture on the close personal relations with the submissive girl with no hang-ups about following orders. It was a matter of little consequence to the somewhat oversexed nun because she knew she could find alternate ways to get her share of tingles to keep her libido on a level keel.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.