Entrance Into the World - Cover

Entrance Into the World

Copyright© 2016 by Black Master

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This a story about a girl coming of age at the end of slavery.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Caution   Violence   Military  

Freedom just a Dream

“I had to sale one my favorite gals,” stated the Colonel.

Mr. Wilson said in reply, “What happen?”

“She struck my overseer,” said the Colonel shook his head as he added, “I don’t know what got in that gal. Befo he knew it that little old thang took him to the groun.”

“Well what made dat ho so special anyway,” asked Mr. Wilson.

“She did duties my wife wouldn’t do,” he informed his friend.

“Well they ain’t nothing but wild savages. Speaking for yo wife she is good and pure; a real Christian woman,” said Mr. Wilson.

“Yeah, she think sex is dirty, it’s only for procreation. Well I got needs and that there Mae knew what she was doing and what a man needs and wants. She be right there when I need her. And boy she will do anything I want. She had this little tight body with big old breast that I could just lay in all night,” reminisce the Colonel smiling as his mind went back to the nights he was with her.

Mr. Wilson boasted, “I don’t need to visit my slaves cause I gat this gal from England who has no shame. I walk in the room and she got them shapely legs wide open waiting on me to take charge. She find just as much pleasure as I do in sex. Oh, what yo wife say about them yellow kids?”

Swiftly the Colonel replied, “ I sale them pick-a-ninnies as fast as they fly out,” as they both laugh.

When they caught their breath Mr. Wilson said, “I got this big strong nigger. Oh god is he fertile. I tell ya he brush up near one of my wretches and she becomes heavy. I make sure that he lay with all my child producing gals. I got lot of big bellies walkin around.”

“Woo, I hear you can get about forty youngin per wretch,” said the Colonel.

“I heard dat too. Just promise those wretches der freedom or better cabin and they screw horses to produce you some youngin,” chimed in Mr. Wilson.

The Colonel added, “I can sell slaves with these wretches work, all I have to get me a big strong buck and I’m in business.”

The day that Rose mother was taken away was a very trying moment for her, but the real trial came that night. As she sat on the mattress she and her mother shared loneliness cover her like a skin. She thought on all of the moments she and her mother shared talking late into the night. Often they would talk about the joys of freedom. At the time they discussed this, the term freedom was hard for her to understand and what this freedom entailed. Now as she sat and cried over times gone by she started to understand the word freedom and also equating this with her lot in life.

Rose remembered holding the candles as her mother sewed, piecing, and quilting at night. She recalled her thoughts that her mother had magic fingers. Her mother swiftly made quilts and dresses for her. Mae fingers seem to fly over the fabric and boom it was done.

As she laid on the mattress her and her mother shared she also remembered the Colonel late night visits. Her mother would give her one of the quilts she made and make her go outside. She would hear the old Colonel grunting and breathing hard while knowing that her mother worked at suppressing screams of pain. Something else she equated with each visits how after leaving her mother would have bruises on face, arms, legs, and breast.

After one of his visit which seems harsher than most visits she saw blood on the mattress. Her screams that night were loud and piercing. Mae told Rose to never enter until the Colonel was gone no matter what she heard. After that particular time when he left she entered not only was there blood on the mattress, but blood running down her thigh from the back of her thigh. She knew that the Colonel had did something horrible to her mother and she was going right now to the great house and kill him. Mae could see what was on her mind and stop Rose and said, “Rose him yo pappy. Yo can’t kill yo pappy God won’t forgive yo dat sin.”

Rose knew she was of very light complexion because her mother was the daughter of her previous master, but she wondered was the other light complexion kids on the plantation, were them her sibling. She often heard screams coming from other cabins in the quarter from young gals just like her mother. Later yellow babies would be born. She could never get to know any of them because as fast they were born they would be sold off. Rose wondered what type of man would separate a mother from her child or sell off his own children. She also wonders, why he kept her around.

As days and weeks, progress Rose went about her field duties often seeing the overseer Jackson starring at her as if she was a piece of meat and he was hungry, he looked like he was salivating. Many nights she waited in fear that he pay her late-night visit as the Colonel did with her mother. Rose knew that her mother was suffering under the tyranny of the Colonel’s hand; no matter how hard her mother tried to cover the incidents she knew. Now she knew she was prey for this vicious monster. She would sometimes spy on her mother and the Colonel and would see the sadistic acts of the Colonel which he would perform on her mother. She wonders if she has to do the same, will she have to put the instrument he uses to remove liquid waste from his body into her mouth too. The thought of this act was revolting to her.

Night after night she steeled herself for this on slaughter, but each night it never occurred. A month of waiting had relaxed her a little but this was changing. The Colonel one morning March in the cabin in which Rose resided and announce, “Gal you gonna share this here cabin with the new boy I just bought.” A man about thirty-five stepped around the Colonel. This man was the darkest person she had ever seen and his arms were bigger around then she was. The Colonel then said, “Rose he is your new husband and I pect you to treat him right and make a lot of babies, you here.” Without receiving an answer from her he walked out leaving her alone with this stranger.

Turner was a man that was used to being used and he often took it out on others. At present he was the father of eight kids three by Ella. This man was used because of his physique and it was thought he would only produce large slaves. It did not matter if a female was married to another slave it was his job to breed with them. Sometimes the husband or lover of his victim was made to look on as he ravished them.

At the last plantation, Turner was held he produced most of the new children born on that plantation. The owner had a room set up in his barn where his friends would watch Turner perform. Often bets were wagered if the girl could last through the whole time Turner was using her. Turner spent most of his time with no clothes on in the room in the barn waiting for his next victim. From the moment a girl started the womanly cycle she was given to Turn to impregnate, girls as young as eleven were often his victim. As long as he performs as the master instructed he had plenty to eat and less work than most of the slaves on the plantation. His only real job was to a stud horse for the plantation.

All of Turner’s kids were raised and sold just like they were pigs. For sport sometimes he was caned across his backside to move faster within some poor slave girl. He had to be sometimes subjected to the white men pulling and probing of his genitals. Once he was having a hard time arising to the occasion and he penis was cane and later suck by a child who had not even hit puberty. His anger was taken out on the young child’s mouth for his humiliation while the white men spur him on.

He sold because of his master’s white daughter. She often would hear her parents quarreling about a female slave and got curious about the excitement. She would ask the slave girls what was going on and they were required to explain in detail what was going on. The master’s white daughter enter the barn’s breeding room and said to Turner, “Stand up boy and let me see what all the fuss is about.”

When he stood up the white girl gasp and reached for his member. He had never felt a white woman hand on him and to him, it was the best feeling in the world. He felt how soft and delicate her hand felt around him he was almost unable to contain himself. She exercises her authority over Turner and before long he was kissing and mating with her almost as he did with slave women he was given. His master’s daughter got pregnant with her father’s first grandchild. Her father was frantic and brutally first beat his daughter than brutalized Turner. Turner spent months in the stock which did not diminish his job as breeder he just did not have the control he once had over the women. The women were required to work him over until he was spent.

When the baby was born Turner master brought the baby out to the barn along with his daughter. The white girl had just had the baby and really was not in any condition to be traveling to the barn, but her father made her come. Turner’s master took the child which was a boy and drown him in the trough where the horse drank. Turner and his daughter were made to watch. A week later the white girl was sent to a boarding school and Turner was sold to Colonel Stockwell with the instruction ‘He will fuck a white woman if given the chance.’ Now here was Rose facing Turner and know what he was required to do to her. Turner approach Rose slowly as he watches her take a step back as he took a step closer. This became ongoing until Rose ran out of room to retreat. This powerful man lifted Rose and deposited her none too gently on the mattress. Here Rose was preparing for a couple of years for Jackson’s arrival and instead of him she had a huge black man pinning her arms above her head. Rose pleaded with Turner not to do this unwanted thing to her but her pleas fell on deaf ears. Turner used his free hand to lower his pants and lifted her dress. He entered her with force as she let out a blood-curdling scream. The pain seems to be everywhere as Turner rapidly moved his hips against her. As Rose was squirming under the pressure of Turner the Colonel was standing in the shadows watching the whole transaction. He knowingly sanctions his daughter’s fate to be rape and he was enjoying the sight.

Knowing the Colonel was watching put him in a pretty brutal mode. He knew this girl was a virgin but he still entered her severely. The screams and the sight of the master’s smile drove him on. He pushed hard and went in deep ensured in his thought that he would produce a baby this way. The Colonel was not just a bystander he would put his two cents in, “Boy squeeze them breast like that and tussle with them; suck on them boy, come on boy.” As Turner placed one of her nipple into his mouth the Colonel encouraged him on, “That’s right boy sucken. I bet she likes you to bite on them huge things.” Obedient to his master he causes additional pain to Rose’s young body.

Over and over he pins Rose to his rod never giving her body time to adjust to the monster he carried in his pants. Groping Rose breast and twisting her nipples was an added turner on. The sound of pain was music to his ears. Turner did not last long for his member felt as if it was caught in a vice. Turner felt his nuts tightening up and he held her breast tight in his grip as rope after rope of his baby fuel pumped into Rose. Rose laid under Turner she knew the pain her mother lived under from Colonel Stockwell.

This event happens night after night often with the Colonel in tow, still, that was not all that Rose had to contend with after a full master’s workday she would have to cook and clean after Turner too. Each day Rose was losing a piece of herself, her life and as she dwells on her lot in life. With all of this Turner smiled feeling he had a good life his own personal slave. He felt free, his own man, the reality he’s an owned man.

One of the other duties Turner was required was to produce babies with the three young girls who lived in another cabin. Mary, Sadie, and Betsy were the girls often tagged team by the Colonel and Turner. While Turner viciously slamming into Mary the Colonel would be sticking his dick in Sadie and have Betsy licking his balls. Turner thought his life was perfect. He loved the way Mary would grunt as he bangs her at full throttle. Often for his own pleasure, these girls were knocked up he was allowed to fuck them in their ass. Even when he was fucking Sadie in her ass the Colonel would be molesting her breast chewing her nipples until they would often bleed. The Colonel thought Betsy was only good for sucking him off for she didn’t have very big breasts with dime-sized nipples.

On the nights Colonel Stockwell will give the other girls a break him and Turner would seesaw poor Betsy. They would have this girl on her hands and knees as the Colonel stuff his large member down this girl’s throat. Turner would alternate between vagina and her anus pushing hard and deep into this girl. When they would release her from the penning of their penis Betsy would collapse to the floor.

The Colonel like Sadie’s breast he would be biting and sucking one tit and he would have Mary sucking the other. While this is going the Colonel will have Betsy licking Sadie between the legs. Often making her lick the crickle star of her ass all the way to her knob. Turner would be required to fuck Betsy while all of this was going on. These late night activities kept Turner busy which gave Rose a rest.

Rose and Turner life went on this way for two years, and Rose was reaching maturity saddled with missing her mother and a man that only cared for himself. Her life was in turmoil with all that she must endure the most trying was staying out of the grips of Jackson. Daily she would see him drilling holes in her with his eyes. She knew that he and she will have to come to terms. He had control over her and there was no where she could hide.

One Sunday evening while Turner was socializing with some of the men on Cyrus Manor plantation, Rose was preparing the evening meal; the cabin door was slowly opening. Hearing the noise of the door did not put Rose on alert for she assumed it was Turner in one of his drunken moments, as she turns to inform him that dinner would be served soon, she looked into the cold steel gray lustful eyes of Jackson. Before she could react he had pinned her against the wall, as he pulls her to the floor. She began to fight a losing battle with him as she fought to protect that which her mother was sold for was coming to no avail. Jackson with his hot breath said into her ear, “Gal did ya thank I forgot about ya. I was just biding my time. Ya a gonna take care of me tonight.” As Rose opens her mouth to scream, a white fist met her mouth, blood instantly began to flow. The time had arrived and Jackson was in the process of getting what he long desires. Pain and fear kept her quiet as Jackson hoist her dress, bent her over the table and entered her. forcefully and at a steady pace he violated her.

Rose was no virgin now and Jackson was not as big as Turner. Still he would pump in and out of like a grunting dog and functioning to cause some sort of discomfort. What Rose presently acknowledged was a stench as if he never washed in his entire life. Also, as cool as it was this night he sweated profusely. Her discomfort was that she was drowning in his sweat and her stomach was doing flip flops.

So consume with his lust he did not at first hear Turner as he entered the cabin. Turner first thought was to drag Jackson off his property. Jackson finally realized that Turner was in the room and he roll partially off of Rose and told Turner, “Sit down boy and let a man break this bitch.” What choice did he have for this man controlled his life too? Because he was sitting in the only chair in the cabin he was at an angle that forces him to watch a play by play action as Jackson continued to ravish Rose. Rose laying in her humiliation received a pounding between her thighs and felt each agonizing squeeze of her breast. Jackson was roughly groping Rose not to just hurt her, but to send a message to Turner; he was in control and he could do whatever he please. He twisted her nipples hard as the color drained from her face was just another message sent to Turner.

As if this was not enough he dismounted Rose and started pulling her hair guiding her head to the object of her new violation. Turner crying inside as he watched Rose lips intermingle with Jackson dark hair crouch. Rose was also crying for a different reason not from the pain and the violation she was receiving, but for helpless feeling of her lot in life.

Jackson pulled Rose head in an angle so that it allowed his member to go down her throat. Turner comes in her Rose gag each time he pushes down her throat. Rose not knowing what to do with his dick down her throat unable to breathe. All she could try to do is push him to no avail and pray that he would let her breathe. Jackson found it fun to hold face against his pevlis hair with her fighting for air. So he would pull her face to him and hold it there and then snatch her back by her hair as she gasps for air. All the time Turner is dying inside at the torture of Rose.

After Jackson exploded down Rose’s throat he took a moment and laid back on the floor glowing in his triumph. As soon as his member was ready to go at it again he lifted Rose from the floor and bent her over the table and enter her as he stood next to the sitting Turner. Turner had a full view of the action as Jackson humps her like a dog. In and out rapidly slamming her stomach against the table. Rose holding the edge of the table for balance during the assaulted. When Jackson was finally spent he pulled up his pants and smile at Turner and left. That night as Turner and Rose laid on the mattress each lost in their own grief. Turner feeling like less than a man and Rose felt like a dirty animal the both contemplates their lives as a slave.

When Rose was in her womanly flow he would only use her mouth. Often taking her chin and guide his angry purple head into her mouth; adding a vigorous fuck to her mouth entering her throat. When he climax he would force his penis into her throat and hold it there feeling each squirt of liquid go down her throat. When he is spent he would have Rose just bath his sweaty ball and dick with her tongue as if she was his dog. For Jackson amusement, he would sometimes have Turner and Rose perform oral sex on each other often in the 69 positions.

This was an ongoing orgy for Rose and Turner. Jackson would sometimes have Turner to lick up the package he left in Rose. This was not the only vial act Jackson made them participate in on some occasion Turner would be require to enter Rose from the vagina as he forcefully enter her from brown star rear. The most moving thing of this exercise was that Turner hurt inside for Rose. He had taken to gentle holding her at night as they cried themselves to sleep. Because of Jackson Turner and Rose was forming a relationship.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.