Entrance Into the World - Cover

Entrance Into the World

Copyright© 2016 by Black Master

Chapter 1

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This a story about a girl coming of age at the end of slavery.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Caution   Violence   Military  

Colonel George Stockwell said to his closest friend Mr. Michael Wilson, “I have been listening to them northern nigger lovers talking about how bad we treat our people.”

“You know George we treat the colors like our own children,” replied Mr. Wilson.

The Colonel agreed and added, “You see Michael if they would only take the time and look they will see what we do for our niggers. We treat them kindly they are well fed and clothed. We also house them and this keeps them out of the elements.”

“I know,” stated Mr. Wilson. “They act like them biscuit lips is equal to a white man. The niggers need our guidance they are slow wit.”

“I agree Michael they are incapable of taking care of themselves. Freedom would be a burden on them. If we look over in Africa their country is poorly run; they cannot lead themselves.”

In 1823, Mae was surrounded by four women one of which was the slave quarter’s midwife. Sweat was pouring from every expose place even some places that were covered. The time was near for her child to enter the world. The midwife voiced, “Push”! As Mae was gathering every ounce of strength for that final push thinking, “What am I doing?” Armed with the knowledge of her condition as a slave and knowing how she became pregnant in the first place, really had her contemplate just this very action. The midwife notices the distraction on Mae’s face as she began pushing to bring new life. She could almost imagine what Mae was thinking knowing that their circumstances in life were similar. The reality the midwife was not that far off in her thinking.

The midwife was born on Cyrus Manor and she lived with her parents until they were sold. Her father was sold first because the Colonel’s father desired her mother. After her father was gone she was forced to watch her master ravish her mother. At twelve the Colonel made an attempt on her and her mother fought him in the protection of her daughter. This interned got her whipped brutally and sold.

After her mother was sold, this left her at the mercy of a young uncontrollable teen, the colonel. There was not a safe place for her on the plantation. He would take her in the barn, in the hen house, behind a tree. She was his to do whatever he pleased. Because she was so young when he started raping her ferociously, he destroyed any chance of her having children. Actually, his first encounters with her left her a bloody and mangled mess. Yes, she understood well the brutality of the Colonel.

As the hard labor pain began to settle down Mae’s eyes filled with tears. Her mind’s eye began reliving the conception of this child, looking at the hard cold facts of this whole incident. On that cold winter night, Mae was laying on her new straw mattress given to her by the overseer Jackson for a purpose she dreaded. Everyone on Master Stockwell’s plantation new nothing was given just because. When Jackson unloaded the mattress he said to Mae, “Yo master wants ya to go down to the creek and wash yo self and don’t forget to wash that black box of yos.” With this statement, a dread began to engulf her. Her worst fears seem to come to life as the overseer began to laugh. Matters were made worst by Jackson tossing the mattress on the ground; this made Mae have to drag the mattress into her small drafty cabin feeling a death sentence at each step.

Mae pulled the mattress into the cabin and laid it in the corner of the cabin where she slept. Her mind knowing that area will never again hold rest for her. As she walked down the old worn path to the cold creek, holding the lye soap which old lady Martha gave her knowing she understood her dilemma. In Martha hay days she was a woman endowed with an hourglass figure and soft angelic feature. She was a woman under different circumstance could have had any man of her choosing. Because of her circumstances and condition her option was limited to her previous master, William Blake. Master Blake produces six children with Martha and sold them all and later sold her.

Colonel Stockwell as well as his sons were known for late night and sometimes daylight visits to the row of cabins on slave row. Before the Colonel’s sons left for college it was nothing for the two boys to corner some little girl and gang rape her. Bending a girl over right on the spot was a continual occurrence on Cyrus Manor’s land. Rape was not exclusive for them boys they would exercise their rights as future slaveholders by stripping and tying a slave female or male to some stakes and take turns with switches slashing them across their bare rumps. Behind these actions, they were able to amuse themselves as the slaves’ ample rumps would jiggle. So the interest in Mae was natural in this violent environment.

There was often nightly screams ringing within the slave’s quarter cabins. Young girls received visits from Colonel Stockwell. On some occasions, parent of these young girls was told to leave if they co-occupied the cabin with their family. Unable to protect their children from danger and abuse, fathers and mothers crying outside of the cabins due to their helplessness behind this barbaric situation.

Sarah Stockwell hated the sexual romps of her sons, but she would turn a blind eye. They did their most damage to the house slaves, because of their easy access. Often she would walk into a room and a helpless slave girl skirt is hiked up and one of her sons would be banging her. Sometimes she would catch them working together on some poor girl. One would be in her mouth and the other slamming her from the rear. Each time she walked in on their activity she would turn immediately and leaves; the boys would never miss a beat. The only anger she showed behind these sexual stunts was to the slave girl. Often, behind not fulfilling their duties in a timely manner, most times when this happens the girl was heartlessly punished by her.

The Colonel oldest son Daniel preferred the males of the plantation. His favorite position was standing with a boy or sometimes a girl on their knees with his penis in their mouth. His joy was pushing his large member deep into the throats of his father’s property. Micah was his favorite tool and his hopes were to inherit him when his father died. As a kid, Daniel had Micah as his playmate. A many of day Daniel practice his desires on Micah and this slave became apt at sucking the master’s son off. When Daniel became a teenager it was time for Micah to upgrade in pleasing him.

Daniel called Micah into his room for his daily relief. This time he said to Micah, “We are going to do something different. Let’s go to the barn ain’t nobody there everyone’s in the field.” When they arrive he said, “Pull down your britches no better yet just take off those filthy rags. Let me see you necked.”

Micah slowly took off his clothes wondering what the little master wanted now. He has never told anyone about sucking on his manhood. Now here he is standing in the barn without any clothes. As usual, he dropped to his knees to allow Daniel access to his mouth. Daniel held his soft member as Micah open his mouth to receive it. Daniel slowly pumped his hips as his penis slid in and out of Micah’s mouth. As it began to grow Daniel became rougher with his jabs he releases the handhold of his penis and grabbed Micah head. One hand under Micah’s chin and the other one gripping the back of his head he rammed his penis into to his mouth and held it there. Micah could feel the need for oxygen and Daniel penis is crushed in his throat. Finally, before he passed out Daniel pull his penis back and said, “Lay across that bale of hay there, with your ass up,” pointing to his left.

Micah bent over the bale wondering what his master’s son was up to. Soon he felt a pair of hands caressing his arms and Micah froze in terror. He remembered seeing the Colonel and his sons doing the same things to the slave girls on the plantation. Daniel whispered into his ear, “We are going to do a little different this time. You are going to be my bitch and now be still and let me play with this firm ass of yos.”

“No, Massa please don’t do this,” whimper Micah.

Daniel replied, “I will do with you what I want you hear boy!”

Daniel reaches for some lard that they often used to rubbed the horse down with and lubricated his penis. Slow he shoved one lubed finger in Micah asshole as Micah writhed and twitched in pain and fear. After one finger was moving in and out without difficulty he inserts two fingers and then three fingers. Daniel felt that Micah’s hole was ready for insertion. Next, he positions his cock near Micah’s asshole rubbing his greased tool between his legs ass cheeks. The rubbing causes Micah to tremble in fear.

“Ahhh!” Micah screamed as Daniel slowly entered him.

As Micah asshole started to loosen up Daniel work to get his penis into him to the hilt. He began to settle into a vigorous fuck. Micah felt his ass burning and hurting something fierce like his ass would split wide open. He pushed in, and in, all the time whispering Micah, “Oh how good yo ass feel all tight and warm.”

Sweat drip from Daniel face as his fat cock slipped between his victim ass cheeks. He grunted in between pumping his cock in Micah. Micah was now sobbing uncontrollably wishing he was anywhere else but here. The pain was unbearable, he felt like he could die right here on the bale of hay. Daniel was panting hot into Micah’s ears as he continued to violently fuck his ass not hearing his constant pleas for him to stop.

Daniel said, “stand up and do not let it come out,” never missing a beat. After they were in a stand position he grabbed Micah dick and began to stroke it with his still lubricated hand. Micah felted his own penis through the pain began to grow in Daniel’s hand. He continued to rub Micah’s cock as he kept trembling with fear. Soon, Micah began to feel his master penis growing even more within his rectum and his balls slamming against his balls. His dick became buried in his ass releasing cum within in him.

“Oh that feels so good, your hole is just so tight, I wish I could go all night,” spoke Daniel in Micah’s ear. He finally pulls his penis out letting semen drip out of Micah’s ass.

“Now, yo tell anyone about this, yo are gonna get a lot worse than a little fucking you hear?” Micah nodded in between his sobs. “Nice to know you understand.” As Daniel release him and turn to leave Micah crumpled on the floor.

Mae observed some of these girls who were her friends sporting black eyes and swollen lips these were some of the visible signs of the Colonel’s visit. Some signs of his visit were not always visible to the necked eye, but the mental on slaughter often shown itself through suicide and blank, listless looks. Mae wonders what would be her sign of the Colonel’s visit.

In some cabins, there were three or four girls living together. This was a bash for the Colonel. He would put them all to work on him. There he would have one girl sucking his penis, another girl’s breast in his mouth, while finger fucking another. These situations were an all you can devise setting for his warp desires. His plantation was an orgy fun fest for him with his son gone, all his.

Mae was a fourteen-year-old slave and a virgin to boot here she was preparing for her unveiling. Carefully washing her body in a cold creek, as the lye tingle her body from its use. As she dried her hair and body she contemplated what it would feel like being with a man. But soon bitterness eased in knowing she had no choice in this matter, she belongs to Master George Stockwell and that was that. Carefully she dresses and headed back to her one-room shack to await Master Stockwell visit. Mae is a thinker by nature and her thought was, “What would it be like lying with a man.” Remembering a night at Master Jacobs’ plantation laying on her pallet and hearing the sounds of ecstasy emitting from her mother as her father made love to her mother. She wonders would her masterwork at pleasing her too.

Nanny met Mae on the path as she was returning from her wash. Mae looked into Nanny eyes knowing she understood and held compassion for her. Now Nanny no longer screams from the Colonel’s late-night visit. Actually, Colonel Stockwell has grown bored with Nanny and Nanny’s breasts never really appeal to her master’s taste. This does not say he did not abuse her small breast as he has done so many others.

The Colonel used and abused her whole body. There was not a hole he did not utilize for his pleasure. Chewing on her small breast was painful, but he found other places to produce great pain. Sucking him while he choked her with his pole and brutally pumping her vagina was nothing compared to the assault to her ass. He would say to her, “Turn over gal nobody wants to look at them titties.”

As soon as she was on her stomach he would enter her ass. She could never get used to that blind assault. Laying on her stomach as her sore breast scrub against the material on her mattress as he pumps hard and deep into her ass.

Nanny softly said to Mae, “Jes do whut ever he’s tells ya.”

Mae in turned questioned, “Whut he have me to do?”

“He likes breast and he’s want yo to put yo mouth on his private parts,” Nanny replied.

“Ain’t dat where he pee from? I’s not sure I’s can do dat,” Mae replied with a tremble in her voice.

Compassionately Nanny said, “Gal jes do it and don’t let yo teeth touch it.”

Mae continued up the path with Nanny, neither speaking their conflicting thoughts. Nanny reliving her first encounter with the Colonel, remembering how her breast hurt from his biting like he was eating a piece of rawhide. Also, cringing at the thought of how he choked her with his member and worst how she bled for four days after his visit. Her final thought was poor Mae.

Mae pace her small one-room cabin constantly was worrying to herself, what’s next. She relived her conversation with Nanny, wondering what he is going to do with my breast. Her strongest concern was putting his private part in her mouth. The thought of that was beginning to make her sick. She wondered what he can get from my mouth on his thing. Where was she going to put her teeth they were locked into her mouth. The idea that the Colonel derived his pleasure from her breast and mouth seem silly.

Midnight had arrived and there was no hide or hair of Master Stockwell. When she noticed the late hour her shoulder began to slump with relief, just Maybe her master would not come. She began to relax, slowly placing her head on the naked mattress eyes closing to the night sounds of cricket. Her door flew open and in the doorway stood Master Stockwell. He marched over to her new mattress demanding, “Take off them there clothes and let me take a gander at your black ass, be quick with it. I don’t got all night.”

Mae had pondered this event all day and when that time had come she froze, unable to comply with her master’s demands. She was filled with fear, a cold sweat poured from her armpits. No matter how she tried her limbs would not comply. Seeing her just sitting there put George Stockwell in a very foul and abusive stance, his mind whirl not just from his anger, but also from the whiskey he had consume. He reached down and ripped the coarse nigger fabric off of Mae’s lean body. As he gazed at Mae’s exposed breast, she began working at covering them from his probing eyes which landed a backhand across her face by the Colonel. Blood plummeted from a now bruised and swelling lip. This was only the beginning of a night filled with foul acts that would remove pieces of Mae soul forever.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.