A Little Bondage Time With Sam

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

BDSM Sex Story: Sam is his and his son's sexual plaything. She loves big cock sex and switches between son and father on a daily basis. Dan (the son) leaves Sam bound and gagged on his father's bed with a creamy creampie as his entree.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   .

Sam had effectively moved in with my son Dan and myself.

She slept with Dan nightly, and when he left for work in the morning she waited in my bed for me to get home from my night shift at the local newspaper. We would then fuck up a storm for the next couple of hours before she left for college and I went to sleep.

It was the perfect arrangement - my son Dan had pushed her in my direction knowing that I had been going through a dry spell with very little womanly company. Sam had an insatiable sexual appetite for big cocks, and between the two of us were keeping her little pussy nicely filled.


I was very surprised when I got home to find Sam with her hands and feet tied to the corners of my bed. Of course she was naked ... with some interesting additions.

She had a ball gag in her mouth ... clamps on her nipples ... and a big black butt plug in her ass. On closer inspection, her pussy was leaking cum ... Dan's cum.

Normally when she came to my bed she had showered and douched her pussy in readiness for a session with me. But obviously Dan had just filled her pussy with his cum and left her for my attentions.

"Well ... what have we here?" I asked her, not expecting an answer due to her ball gag. She moved her head about, obviously not comfortable with her situation.

I walked around the bed taking in the sight from all angles before I stood at the end of the bed where she could see me. I slowly undressed, until naked. My cock was rock hard - I had wanted to experience some bondage with Sam but she had been reluctant to date.

I knelt up on the bed close to her head, running my cock all over her face, and tapping it against her cheeks. I ran my hands over her huge heaving tits, flicking the clamps on her hard nipples. After a few more moments, I straddled her tummy and moved forward to place my hard cock between her huge G-cup tits. I pushed them together around my cock, loving the feel of her tit flesh all along the length of my long thick shaft.

"Fuck yeh ... I just love your fucking huge tits" I told her as my cockhead touched her chin on the forward strokes.

After a minute or so of titty fucking I moved to kneel between her wide-spread legs, bringing my face to close to her leaking pussy. I examined it closely, taking in its form and textures.

"Fuck that looks good enough to eat" I exclaimed as I rubbed my cheek against her sticky pussy lips before slipping my tongue between her wet bloated lips.

I ran my tongue up and down between her lips, picking up the leaking fuck juices of Dan and herself. I swallowed them eagerly.

"Yummy ... very tasty" looking up at her and grinning. She seemed to have a horrified look as she took in the fact that I was eating out her creamy pussy ... a pussy filled with another man's cum.

I continued to lick and swallow the juices until none remained other then those that she was producing herself. It was then that I moved to kneel with my cock resting across her naked mound, rubbing my cockhead just between her wet lips.

I reached forward and released the ball gag from her mouth before easing my cock into her tight pussy ... made tighter by the presence of a big black butt plug in her ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.