Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 17

Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

Chase met with Carrie and she gave him the drugs to give to Miranda. That night, while they were eating dinner, Chase slipped the drugs into Miranda’s drink without her seeing him. They finished dinner and then she gave the kids their baths and put them to bed. They were sitting in the living room watching television when Chase noticed that Miranda’s eyes had glossed over. She was looking at the television, but didn’t seem to be seeing it, just staring into space.

Miranda, now at twenty-two, was still a stunningly beautiful girl. It was that she just did not excite Chase the way she did when he first started manipulating her. While Miranda was still an incredible fuck and had learned to give fantastic blowjobs, the thrill of making the innocent young preacher’s wife do things that she would never have done otherwise was gone.

As Chase sat there looking at the drugged Miranda, contemplating getting rid of her, when it dawned on him that he had taken her every way except one. He had never fucked her incredible well-rounded tight ass.

Chase helped Miranda up, guided her to the bedroom, and helped her get undressed. When she was nude, he picked her up and laid her on the bed. He then quickly took off his own clothes and got on the bed with Miranda. She automatically spread her legs for him, as he rolled on top of her. Miranda was softly moaning as Chase slid his hard cock in-and-out of her hot cunt.

After getting his cock good and slick, Chase pulled out of Miranda’s pussy and rolled her on her stomach. She raised her ass to give him better access to her pussy from the rear. It was not her pussy that Chase had in mind. Miranda’s tight little anus was in perfect position to be fucked, as Chase positioned his cock as her backdoor. With a hard shove of his hips, he buried his cock deep into her virgin ass.

Even while being drugged, Miranda cried out and bucked. Putting his full weight on her back, Chase held Miranda down as he fucked her ass. She was extremely tight as he forced his cock in-and-out of her tight little anus. Chase wondered why he had waited three years to fuck Miranda’s tight little ass hole. With her wiggling underneath him, he didn’t last long before he ejaculated deep inside her backdoor.

The next day, Chase slipped, the unsuspecting Miranda, more of the drugs. After they worked their magic, Nicole showed up to watch the kids while Chase took Miranda to the studio. By the time he got the beautiful blonde there, Miranda was so high that she didn’t even react to seeing Carrie, Alex, and Grant. Any rational thought had been destroyed by the drugs. Miranda’s sexy body was there, but her mind was someplace else entirely.

The once innocent young preacher’s wife didn’t resist as Carrie guided her over to the bed. Alex turned on all the lights and cameras, as the redhead kissed the blonde full on the mouth. In her drugged state, Miranda passionately returned Carrie’s kiss. Unable to comprehend what was actually happening, Miranda allowed Carrie to help her get undressed. When she was totally nude, the beautiful blonde laid down on the bed, automatically spreading her legs.

Carrie quickly took off her clothes and joined Miranda on the bed. She immediately went to work on the blonde’s pussy. In no time, Miranda was loudly moaning and gyrating her hips as the redhead’s tongue was driving her wild.

“The video is going to be even better that we thought. Carrie knows just how to get to Miranda. The bitch is going to have a mind-blowing orgasm,” Alex told Grant, from behind the lights and cameras.

“I can’t wait to fuck the bitch again and have those hot sexy lips wrapped around my hard cock,” Grant said.

The sexy blonde let out a loud scream as she was overwhelmed by a massive orgasm. Her legs quivered and she squirted her love juice on Carrie’s lapping tongue. Satisfied that she had done a good job for the cameras, Carrie got off the bed. Miranda just laid there nude, panting with her legs still spread.

Alex and Grant quickly shed their clothes and got on the bed with Miranda. She didn’t resist as the two naked brothers turned her over and put her on her hands and knees. Alex was behind her and slid his hard cock deep into her very wet pussy. Miranda let out a loud moan as Grant was sliding his cock into her mouth. The two brothers rocked the beautiful blonde’s sexy body between them, as they fucked her hard from both ends.

Grant was the first to ejaculate. He made sure to pull back enough, before he quit spurting cum, so that the camera could clearly see his cum on the blonde’s lips. Alex continued to pound Miranda’s hot pussy until he too ejaculated. When he pulled his softening cock out, his cum was oozing out of her well fucked cunt. Miranda, in her drugged state, didn’t even seem to realize or understand that she was being videotaped; as she appeared to be willingly having sex with Carrie, and then Alex and Grant. She would only have a vague foggy memory of the studio, if at all.

Melissa Gilroy, Miranda’s younger sister, had somehow managed to locate her sister’s address. The teen had all she could stand from her overbearing father. He refused to allow her to date at fifteen, like most of her friends. He was always ridiculing her for the way she dressed. Her skirts and dresses were too short. Her tops and blouses were too tight or showed too much cleavage.

Then one day, they got into an argument about how she was dressed. Her father told her that she looked like a slut; and even went further, saying that she looked like a little whore asking for men to fuck her. Melissa already had a nice set of tits pushing out her tops. She had bright blue eyes and blonde locks that hung just past her shoulders. Her pouty lips and perfect little nose rounded out her beautiful face. Her petite 98lb body was very shapely.

“If you want it that bad, then I’ll give it to you!” Melissa’s father yelled, as he reached up and ripped opened her blouse.

“Have you gone crazy?” Melissa yelled at her father.

“You’ve been asking for it. Hell, you’ve probably already been putting-out to the boys as school,” her father said, as he grabbed the front of her bra and ripped it in two, letting her very ample teen breasts spill out, completely exposing them to her father.

Melissa acted without thinking, as she slapped her father. He returned the favor by almost knocking her down. While the teen was stunned, her father got the torn blouse and bra off her, leaving her topless. He then grabbed Melissa by her long blonde hair and dragged the kicking and screaming girl to her bedroom.

“If you look and act like a slut, then you’ll be treated like one,” her father said, as he flung the teen on her bed by the strong grip that he had on her hair.

The fifteen-year-old was crying as her back hit the bed. Her young nude breasts wobbling. Without giving the teen time to catch her breath, her father grabbed her skirt and pulled it down her pretty legs and off. She had lost her shoes in the struggle on the way to her bedroom. The only thing that she had left was her panties. Melissa tried to roll away from her father and get off the bed, but he managed to get ahold of her long blonde hair and drag her back.

“No, you don’t!” her father snapped, as he gave the teen another hard slap causing her to fall back on the bed momentarily stunned.

He reached for Melissa’s panties and ripped them off her, leaving her totally nude. Her father quickly shed his clothes. He then forced the young teen’s legs apart and crawled between them. She was franticly trying to shove her father off her, but he was far too heavy and strong, as he held her down while lining up his hard cock with her little blonde pussy. With a tremendous shove of his hips, her father imbedded his cock deep into the teen’s very tight cunt, tearing through her hymen, taking her virginity on the way. Melissa let out a screaming moan as her young legs kicked up on both sides of her father.

“You’ve been asking for it,” her father said repeatedly between grunts, as he forced his hard cock in-and-out of Melissa’s previously unused pussy.

The crying fifteen-year-old laid there underneath her father as his hips worked like a piledriver, sending his hard cock deep into the teen’s cunt, stroke after stroke. Her tight vaginal muscles were clinging to his cock as he fucked her. Letting out a loud grunt and imbedding his hard cock as deep as he could into Melissa’s pussy, he ejaculated cum into the teen’s cunt.

“You keep your fucking mouth shut about this or you will be very sorry by the time that I get through with you,” her father said, as he climbed off the teen.

Melissa rolled over and cried herself to sleep. The next morning, she packed up a few things and ran away. The teen had managed to locate the address of her older sister and Chase, the man that she was living with. With not even enough money to even buy a bus ticket, Melissa knew the only way that she had to make the trip across the country was to hitchhike. She took her bag, with what little she could carry, and walked down to the main highway leading to the interstate. The teen had only been standing there a few minutes with her thumb out when she saw a large semi-truck slowing down.

“Hey Ross. You awake?” Virgil Forbes asked, as he slowed down the big rig.

“Yea, what’s up?” Ross Whitley answered, from back in the sleeper.

“There’s a sexy little blonde teen hitchhiking. I think we should give her a ride if you know what I mean,” Virgil said.

“Hell yea,” Ross replied, as he peeked out from the sleeper and saw the beautiful blonde teen standing there in a pull-over top and tight jeans with her thumb out.

Virgil pulled the big semi over beside where Melissa was standing, leaned over and opened the passenger door and said, “Looks like you need a ride?”

Melissa was very nervous, as she looked at the truckdriver that looked to be in his late thirties, but said, “Yes thank you,” and climbed up into the cab of the truck and closed the door. She had no idea that Ross was staying out of sight in the sleeper.

“Where are you headed?” Virgil asked the teen, as he pulled the big rig back on the highway.

“To visit my sister,” Melissa replied, getting more nervous at the way Virgil was looking over her young body.

“You know it’s very dangerous for such a pretty girl like yourself to be hitchhiking all alone. Someone might take advantage of you,” Virgil said.

Melissa was beginning to wish that she hadn’t gotten into the large semi-truck. If she had known that there was another man in the truck also, she would have never got into the truck.

“You know, I’ve changed my mind. You can let me off at the next town,” the teen said.

“I don’t think so,” Virgil replied.

Melissa was in total shock when Ross pulled back the curtain, grabbed her by her long blonde hair and dragged her out of the passenger’s seat and back into the sleeper compartment. He threw her on the large bunk, as he said, “Don’t give us any trouble and you won’t get hurt. We’re going to have some fun with you. If you cooperate, we’ll drop you off at your sister’s afterward.

“Please ... just let me go,” the fifteen-year-old begged, as big tears formed in her eyes.

“You’re not going anywhere for a while,” Ross told Melissa, as he got on the bunk with the struggling teen.

“Let me up you bastard!” Melissa yelled, as she managed to hit Ross in the face with a glancing blow, of her small fist, that barely made contact.

“Settle down bitch,” Ross said, as he slapped the teen hard across the face. Melissa’s head rolled to the side as she was completely stunned. A loud groan escaped her lips, as she was unable to resist Ross as he unfastened her jeans. He worked them off her tight ass and down her pretty legs, until he could get them off completely. She was starting to struggle again as he reached for her panties and ripped them off her, revealing her very nice little blonde cunt to him.

“You better use a condom. We don’t know who the little bitch has been fucking. You wouldn’t want to take something back to your wife,” Virgil yelled, from the driver’s seat.

Ross had been lying on the bunk in his shorts and t-shirt when Virgil stopped and picked up Melissa. He quickly shed his shorts, rolled a condom onto his hard cock, forced the blonde’s legs apart, and crawled between them. She franticly tried to shove him off her, but he held her down as he successfully rammed his hard cock into her tight little pussy. Unable to fight him off, the teen let out a loud moan as she stopped struggling and laid there underneath the truck driver as he took her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.