Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 16

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

The teen continued telling Chase her story of how Carrie found her outside the bar, alone, frightened, and hungry after she had offered to give one of her regular customers a blowjob for enough money to get her something to eat.

Carrie had realized immediately that Nicole was something special and moved the beautiful young redhead in with her. After getting settled in her own bedroom, Nicole took a long hot bath and washed her long hair. When she was dressed and ready, Carrie took Nicole out and bought her all new clothes.

Nicole wasn’t naïve, she knew it would just be a matter of time before Carrie made a move on her. She saw the way Carrie looked at her. The same way that guys look at a girl when they want to fuck her. Nicole had no place to go and no way to support herself. If the wrong person had found her, she’d be some pimps whore now. Being beholden to a lesbian had to be better than being raped by her father, and probably his friends, or being some pimp’s bitch.

Late one evening, during the second week after Nicole moved in, she had just taken a bath and was sitting at her dressing table brushing out her beautiful long red hair when Carrie walked in. Nicole was sitting there nude, except for the towel she had wrapped around her. Carrie went over and took the hairbrush from Nicole and started brushing her hair for her. When it was silky smooth, she laid the brush down.

Carrie ran her fingers through Nicole’s soft, freshly-washed hair and tilted the young teen’s head back as she lowered her mouth to the teen’s lips, kissing her full on the mouth. Nicole opened her mouth and let their tongues mingle. While they were kissing, Carrie reached down and loosened the towel wrapped around Nicole’s body. She then eased both hands down, getting one of Nicole’s ample nude breasts in each hand, manipulating the nipples with her thumb and fingers, making them hard as the teen lightly moaned.

When they broke the kiss, Carrie took Nicole by the hand and pulled her to her feet. The towel fell away, leaving the young teen completely nude. Nicole didn’t resist as Carrie led her to the master bedroom, while telling her that she was going to spend the night in her bed. The teen was very nervous as she laid down on the big king-size bed while Carrie undressed. After she was nude also, Carrie crawled on the bed with the young teen.

“I’ve never been with another girl,” Nicole said, in a low hesitant voice.

“Just lay back and let me take care of you first,” Carrie softly said, as she eased her body on top of the young teen.

With their nude breasts mashed together, Carrie gave Nicole a long passionate kiss. The young teen accepted and returned her kiss. After enjoying the sexy little redhead’s lips for a while, Carrie slid down the teen’s body to where she could suck on Nicole’s nipples. The teen was moaning as Carrie manipulated her nipples with her lips and tongue. It was the first time that her breasts had ever been sucked on and it was making her very wet between her legs.

After getting the teen’s nipples good and hard, Carrie eased on down. Nicole didn’t resist as Carrie gently spread the teen’s legs and lowered her mouth to the young redhead’s pussy. Carrie ran her tongue along Nicole’s very wet pussy slit. The teen let out a loud pleasurable moan when Carrie sucked on her little clit. Being very experienced, Carrie knew that she could bring the young teen to a climax. Nicole had started working her hips, fucking her pussy up to meet Carrie’s lapping tongue.

Nicole let out a loud passionate moan as she had the first orgasm of her young life. Satisfied that she had broken through any resistant that the teen may have had about lesbian sex, Carrie slid back up and laid down beside Nicole. The teen was lying there panting and Carrie let her come down from her orgasmic high.

“I think it is time that you show me your appreciation for taking you in,” Carrie told the young teen in a soft but demanding voice, once Nicole had started breathing normal again.

The moment that Nicole had been dreading ever since she had moved in with Carrie was now confronting her. She had known that she was not a lesbian because she dreamed of one day getting married and having a child. Nicole was not sexually attracted to Carrie, but she knew that she had to perform as a lesbian for her.

Nicole eased down on the bed as Carrie spread her legs. The teen got between them and lowered her mouth to Carrie’s waiting pussy. Not sure exactly what to do, Nicole used her lips and tongue to caress Carrie’s clit. When she sucked on it, Carrie had an orgasm. Nicole was somewhat relived. Eating another girl’s pussy hadn’t been as bad as she had thought it was going to be. However, she would prefer sucking a cock to eating a girl’s pussy. Just not her father’s cock, as she had been forced to do. For the next week young Nicole slept in Carrie’s bed and had lesbian sex with her.

“Tomorrow I’m going to take you to meet my two business partners. I want you to make a video with them,” Carrie told the young teen one night, as they were lying in bed after having sex.

“What kind of video?” Nicole asked, nervously.

“You know I run a topless bar and that I’m no saint. It is the kind men buy and watch while jacking off,” Carrie answered.

“You said two partners; you want me to have sex with both of them?” Nicole softly asked.

“Yes,” Carrie told the teen.

“Are you saying that you want me to have sex with both of them at the same time, while being recorded on video?” the teen asked, wanting to clarify her situation as tears started to trickle down her pretty face.

“You won’t be doing anything that you hadn’t been doing with your father,” Carrie said.

Nicole rolled over with her back toward Carrie and silently cried. Being in a porn video at fifteen was something that she had never considered. She was thinking that, at least, it was better than being a downright prostitute as she dozed off to sleep.

The next morning, after Nicole got up and took her bath, washed and conditioned her hair, Carrie had her dress in a white button-up blouse and short plaid skirt. Her beautiful mane of long red hair was hanging loose down her back. She was the perfect picture of a very beautiful high school girl. Alex and Grant would be well pleased when they saw her. The video of them fucking her would be one of their best sellers.

When they got to the studio, Carrie could tell that Nicole was very nervous and afraid. She definitely needed something to calm her down. Carrie had the teen sit in one of the chairs in the outer office of the studio and told her that she would be back in a minute, that she had to check on something. In a minute or so, she came back with a glass of water and a couple of pills.

“Take these. They will help you calm down,” Carrie said, as she handed the pills and water to the young teen.

“What are they?” Nicole asked, with concern in her voice.

“Just something to take the edge off and help you relax,” Carrie answered, not telling Nicole they were a powerful narcotic that would have her high and a willing submissive for several hours.

It did not take long for the drug to take effect. When Carrie saw that Nicole was completely relaxed, she guided the young teen into the studio where Alex and Grant were waiting.

“You were right. She is absolutely beautiful,” Grant told Carrie, as he looked over the sexy body of the young teen.

Alex had all the lights and cameras going. Nicole didn’t resist as the two brothers guided her over to the bed. She was now in full view of the cameras. She was standing facing Alex with Grant behind her. Alex leaned down and kissed Nicole. In her drugged-compliant state, she allowed his tongue to slip between her lips as she kissed him back. When Alex pulled back, Grant ran his fingers in Nicole’s beautiful long red hair, then pulled her head around and back so that he could kiss her on the lips.

While the young teen was kissing Grant, Alex unbuttoned her blouse. When Grant broke the kiss, he eased the blouse off Nicole’s shoulders. She stood there and let it slide down her arms and fall to the floor. Grant then moved her long hair out of the way and unhooked her bra; while Alex unfastened her skirt, letting it fall around her ankles. He then reached up and took her loose hanging bra from her fabulous teen breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.