Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 14

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

One day after school, Perry took the teen to the bar. He slipped Carrie in the back door and took her to one of the private bedrooms. The fifteen-year-old high school sophomore was dressed in a cute little skirt and blouse that she had worn to school. She sat on the side of the bed very nervous, but she said nothing with Perry standing beside her. Then, came a knock on the door.

“Come in,” Perry responded.

Carrie looked up and saw an older, heavy-set man in his forties walk through the door.

“Well, so this is the one you told me about. She’s absolutely beautiful. You did say that I’d be her first paying customer?” the man had asked, completely ignoring the teen sitting on the bed.

“That’s right. You’ll be her first customer. As a bonus, you’ll only be her second cock. I took her virginity and have been the only one she’s fucked or performed oral sex for,” Perry said.

“The money as agreed will be transferred to your account,” the man said.

“You can have her until around midnight. She’ll have to have some rest before getting up and going to school. She has two more years before she graduates from high school,” Perry said.

“That’ll give me plenty of time to get to know her,” Carrie heard the man say.

“Carrie, this is Mr. Harvey Puckett. I expect you to take good care of him,” Perry told the teen.

Carrie said nothing as the two men shook hands and Perry left the room, leaving the young teen with the stranger. Harvey went over and sat on the side of the bed beside Carrie, she nervously flinched as the man put a hand on her bare thigh.

“You have beautiful legs,” he said, as he slid his hand under her skirt and along her soft inner thigh.

Carrie resisted shoving his hand away. Her legs were parted just enough to allow him to slide his hand all the way to her panties. He reached over and slid his other hand in her soft hair and pulled her face toward him until their lips met. The teen reluctantly opened her mouth and let the man’s tongue slip between her lips. These were things she had been forced to do many times with Perry. After rubbing her pussy through her panties, Harvey removed his hand from under her skirt. He then felt her firm young breasts.

“You are one hot little number. Now get up and strip. I wanna see them nice tits and cunt that Perry has been telling me about,” Harvey said.

Reluctantly, Carrie stood up and started unbuttoning her blouse. When she got it undone, she slipped it off and laid it on a chair. The teen then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She eased the straps off her shoulders and removed her bra, putting it with her blouse. The fifteen-year-old stood there topless, letting the man in his forties ogle her nude breasts.

When Harvey started taking off his clothes, Carrie unfastened her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. Slipping off her shoes, she stepped out of her skirt. She then slid her panties until she could step out of them also. Picking up her skirt and panties, she laid them with her other clothes. By then, Harvey was naked and sitting on the side of the bed stroking his hard cock.

“Come here and show me how good you are with that sexy little mouth of yours,” Harvey told the teen, as he continued to stroke his cock.

Knowing that she had no choice, Carrie went over and dropped to her knees. Her pretty face was only inches from the man’s cock. He removed his hand as the teen lowered her head. She let his hard cock slip between her lips and started moving her head up-and-down, sucking his cock. Harvey didn’t last long before he erupted, filling the teen’s mouth with cum. She swallowed it down, just like Perry had trained her to do.

“You were very good. I’ll need a little rest before going again,” Harvey told the teen, as he laid back on the bed.

Carrie slid in the bed beside him. She laid there nude as he dosed off. After an hour or so Harvey woke up and looked over at the beautiful nude teen lying there beside him with her eyes closed. He started stroking his cock, bringing it back to full erection. Once he was hard again, Harvey rolled on top of Carrie’s sexy teen body. She automatically spread her legs for him. He guided his hard cock to the entrance of her young pussy.

“Perry said he had you on birth control,” Harvey said, as he shoved his cock into Carrie’s pussy.

She was tight, but wet enough that he slid in easily and started fucking her with long steady strokes. Carrie laid there softly moaning as Harvey hammered away at her young pussy. He fucked the teen hard until he couldn’t hold back any longer, and then ejaculated his cum in her. By then, it was almost midnight. Harvey rolled off the teen and got up and got dressed. Carry just laid there with his cum oozing out of her pussy.

“You were well worth the money that I paid for you. Perry did a good job turning you out,” Harvey told the teen, and then he walked out of the room, leaving Carrie lying there nude.

She rolled over and went to sleep. The next thing she knew was Perry waking her up to get ready for school. Carrie got up and took a long hot shower before putting on the clean clothes that Perry had brought her. He then took her and dropped her off at school.

A couple of nights later, Perry had Carrie back at the bar. This time she was introduced to a man and his wife. Terrance Langley was thirty-five, with a much younger good-looking wife of twenty-three. Sharlene had long dark red hair that hung just below her rather small breasts. Her ass was nice and well-rounded. She was bisexual, and her husband liked to watch her with young girls. He also liked to dip his wick into ‘up and coming’ young prostitutes.

Carrie had given little thought about having lesbian sex at fifteen. She’d overheard some girls in gym class comment about girl’s ‘being lesbian’ and ‘muff-munchers’, but never thought about the mechanics. Her only sexual experience was with Perry and his friend Harvey Puckett. She was sitting on the side of the bed and got a little panicky when Sharlene sat down beside her. Her husband had sat down on a settee across from the bed so that he could watch.

“I know you’re a little afraid, but I don’t bite. If you relax, we’ll both enjoy this,” Sharlene told the teen.

“Don’t pay any attention to my husband, he’s just going to watch for now,” she continued.

Carrie had on a skirt and blouse that she had worn to school. Sharlene stood up, reached and got the teen by the hands and pulled her to her feet. The older girl started slowly unbuttoning Carrie’s blouse. When she got it open, Sharlene eased it off the teen’s shoulders. Carrie just stood there and let it slide down her arms and fall to the floor.

“Take off your bra,” Sharlene said, as she stood back.

Reluctantly, Carrie reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Very nervously she eased the bra away from her above average size breasts for a fifteen-year-old. They stood up nice and firm.

“You have very nice breasts,” Sharlene said, as she reached out and fondled them, making the teen’s nipples hard.

Carrie stood there as Sharlene leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth with a long passionate kiss. When she broke the kiss, she stepped back and told the teen to take the rest of her clothes off. Carrie slipped off her shoes, and then unfastened her skirt, letting it fall around her ankles. She then eased her panties down, stepping out of them and her skirt. The teen was now totally nude.

“Get on the bed and lay on your back,” Sharlene told the teen, as she was taking off her own clothes.

Carrie did as she was told and laid there nude, waiting. When Sharlene was nude also, she got on the bed and eased her body on top of the teen. Their nude breasts were mashed together as once again Sharlene gave Carrie a long passionate kiss. She then kissed her way down to the teen’s breasts, sucking on one hard nipple and then the other. Low soft moans escaped Carrie’s lips.

Sharlene then kissed her way on down the teen’s body until she could lower her mouth on Carrie’s pussy. Using her tongue and lips, she went to work on Carrie’s little clit. Unable to resist, the teen started moving her hips and moaning louder and louder. Sharlene sensed the teen was about to have her first major orgasm. Carrie let out a little scream as she squirted her love juices on Sharlene’s tongue that was driving her wild.

Carrie hadn’t noticed, but while she was having lesbian sex with his wife, Terrance had completely undressed and was sitting on the settee naked, stroking his hard cock.

Satisfied that she had won over the teen, Sharlene eased off the bed and went over and sat down beside her husband on the settee. Carrie laid there panting a few minutes recovering from the mind-blowing orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.