Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

With the help of their father now, Grant and Alex had total control over their stepmother and stepsister. They could continue with their plans to make illicit sex videos using Elaina and Kyleigh. Now that they had a lot of high definition filming and video equipment, thanks mostly to selling copies of Elaina and Kyleigh’s lesbian encounter in Elaina’s bedroom, they needed some place to set up a studio.

Alex called off his date with the beautiful ash blonde that Friday. Kyleigh was relieved and fearful at the same time. She knew that he probably had something worse planned for her.

They found an empty building next to a topless bar that was for rent. It was not too large or too small, it would suit their needs just fine. A plus was, it was in a part of town away from where the girls lived and went to school. The chance of someone recognizing them would be very slim.

The two brothers moved all their equipment in and set it up. When they were through it looked like a very nice bedroom to the cameras. It even had carpet on the floor. Alex had Elaina pass the word to Kyleigh at school to tell her parents that she would be spending the night at her house Friday night. Reluctantly, the beautiful ash blonde did as she was told. After school let out Friday, Alex picked up Kyleigh and took her to the new studio.

“Where is Elaina? Where are we going?” Kyleigh asked, realizing they were driving in the wrong direction for going to their house.

“You’ll see when we get there,” Alex said, as he put his hand on the seventeen-year-old’s leg. He rubbed her soft inner thigh, letting his hand slide under her short skirt.

Kyleigh wanted to shove his hand away and scream at him to take her home, but she knew that was not an option. She had been caught having lesbian sex and would have to pay the price to keep her family from finding out. The teen just hoped that no one who would be watching the video would recognize her or Elaina.

The teen was very nervous when they pulled into a parking lot next to a topless bar. Kyleigh saw Grant’s car parked in front of the building. Alex parked beside his car, shut off the engine, and got out and went around to open Kyleigh’s door. Reluctantly, she slid out and stood there as her best friend’s brother closed the car door. Her brain was telling her that she should run, but the thought of her having to face her father was overwhelming.

Alex opened the door to the building and shoved Kyleigh inside. She was shocked when she saw all the lights and cameras set up to capture virtually every angle of the double bed that was in the center of the room. Kyleigh saw Grant sitting on a sofa with his fly unzipped and his hard cock sticking out. It was disappearing in Elaina’s hot little mouth on each downward movement of her head.

She was fully dressed in a pullover blouse and modest skirt that she had worn to school. The young blonde was on her knees between her older stepbrother’s legs, her head was going up-and-down as she sucked his cock.

“I see you’ve been keeping busy,” Alex said, as he and Kyleigh walked over to where his sixteen-year-old stepsister was being forced to perform oral sex.

“Just giving Elaina a little more practice,” Grant said, as he shot his cum in the teen’s mouth as she gagged.

When Elaina tried to back off his erupting cock, Grant grabbed a handful of her soft blonde hair and held her head down as he said, “No you don’t. Swallow it all.”

Reluctantly, the teen swallowed her stepbrother’s vile cum. After she sucked him dry, Grant turned loose of her hair. She raised her head as his softening cock slipped from between her lips. She had tears in her eyes as she looked up and saw her best friend standing there beside Alex.

“Is everything ready to go?” Alex asked.

“I think so, but you might want to check it. You’re the camera expert,” Grant said, as he stood up and stuffed his now soft cock back into his pants and zipped them up.

Elaina got off her knees and went over and hugged her friend. As the two brothers were checking out the equipment, Elaina brought Kyleigh up to date on what had happened to her mother. She explained that, along with their father, they were blackmailing her mother and that she was trapped just like them.

“Kyleigh get over here,” Alex yelled, interrupting the two friend’s conversation.

Grudgingly, the seventeen-year-old walked over to where the two brothers were standing.

Alex turned on the lights and cameras and then told Kyleigh to go over and stand by the bed and strip.

Tears trickled down her pretty face as she went over to where Alex had instructed her. He walked over and kissed her full on the lips. Knowing she had no choice, Kyleigh didn’t resist and even forced herself to kiss him back. He grabbed her very nice rounded ass with both hands as he rubbed his hardening cock against her pussy.

“Ok, now strip,” Alex said, as he stepped back out of the view of the cameras.

Kyleigh slowly unbuttoned her blouse. When it was completely undone, she eased it off her shoulders and let it slide down her arms and fall to the carpet. The teen took in a deep breath as she reached behind her back to unhook her bra. She eased the straps off her shoulders, allowing the bra to join her blouse on the carpet.

Alex was working the camera and got good close-ups of Kyleigh’s magnificent firm breasts. She sat down on the side of the bed, leaned over and slipped off her boots and socks. Her ample breasts were swinging free as she moved around. She than stood up and unhooked her skirt and let it drop around her ankles to where she could step out of it. Now only in her panties and with tears running down her cheeks, Kyleigh held her breath and shoved her panties down and stepped out of them, leaving her totally nude. She was absolutely beautiful with her ash blonde hair, blue eyes, firm breasts, very shapely legs, and most of all her pussy, with its darker blonde hair on her pussy mound.

While Kyleigh was undressing, Grant took over running the cameras so that Alex could take off his clothes. When he was naked, Alex joined Kyleigh by the side of the bed. His cock was already hard and sticking out from watching the beautiful ash blonde undress and with the anticipation of fucking her hot pussy. He kissed her full on the mouth while running his hands over her nude body. As bad as she wanted to resist, she didn’t; and even forced herself to kiss him back. Kyleigh had decided that if she was going to be forced, realizing no matter what she said or did would make any difference, maybe they would go easier on her and Elaina if she cooperated.

When Alex broke the kiss, he moved his lips to her ear and whispered, “Get on your back and spread your legs.”

Kyleigh crawled on the bed and laid on her back and opened her legs, completely exposing her pussy to the cameras. She fingered her clit, as she had done many times before, so that her vagina would be lubricated when Alex fucked her. He got on the bed with her and crawled between her legs, lining up his hard cock with her tight little cunt. When he felt the head of his cock at her opening, Alex gave a tremendous shove with his hips, sending his very hard cock plowing deep into her pussy. She let out a loud groaning moan as she felt his cock being rammed completely in her.

Only her boyfriend had fucked her before, and he was a lot smaller in size and length than Alex. Her best friend’s stepbrother commenced to drive his cock in-and-out of Kyleigh’s pussy with long, hard strokes. The teen was groaning and moaning as Alex fucked her really hard.

“Please not so hard,” the teen whispered beggingly in his ear, as her legs were kicking up on either side of his body as he was pile-driving his cock into her pussy.

Kyleigh was groaning and moaning from the hard fucking, Alex couldn’t hold back any longer and blew his load of cum deep into her pussy. Fortunately, she was on birth control, the seventeen-year-old had decided to make sure that she wouldn’t accidently get pregnant when she decided to let her boyfriend fuck her. Alex pulled his deflating cock out of Kyleigh’s pussy, rolled off her and got off the bed and out of camera view.

The teen laid there with her legs still spread, catching her breath after the vicious fucking she had just received. Cum was leaking out of her pussy. It was all being filmed. After catching her breath, Kyleigh eased off the bed, as Grant shut off the lights and cameras.

“You’re through for now,” Alex told Kyleigh, as he was putting his clothes back on.

She picked up her own clothes and went to the bathroom. After cleaning herself off and getting dressed, she came back out to see her sixteen-year-old friend standing by the bed. The filming lights were on and Alex was running the cameras. Elaina was wearing a pullover blouse, she pulled it up past her ample teen breasts and over her head. After laying it on the table by the bed, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Tears were starting to roll down her cheeks as she removed her bra and laid it with her blouse.

Kyleigh watched as her best friend stood there topless, reaching for the clasp on her skirt. Elaina unfastened it and let her skirt fall around her ankles. She then eased her panties down around her ankles and stepped out of them and her skirt. Picking them up and putting them with her other clothes left her totally nude. She had already taken off her shoes.

While that was happening, Grant had taken off his clothes and was naked. He walked over to the young blonde, picked her up and laid her on the bed. He had recovered from his earlier blowjob; his cock was hard and sticking out. He crawled on the bed with the young teen. Spreading Elaina’s legs, he crawled between them, lining his cock up with her pussy. Grant took his young stepsister’s legs and draped them over his arms. He then impaled her with his hard cock. She let out a shrill scream as he started fucking her hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.