Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo - Cover

Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The single parents only intended to chaperone their kids on a date or two, but they got distracted by being attracted to each other. Monkey see, monkey do, as they say. When the parents found out the kids had been copying everything they saw the parents do, they tried to make that stop. Since the passion unleashed in the kids was extreme, it seemed like extreme measures were called for. Have you ever heard that old saying: From the frying pan into the fire?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

When they all came back together again, the discussion was much calmer.

In the end, Bob and Karen decided that, if they could be together frequently, the actual fact of marriage wasn't as important as the happiness of all of them. To be honest, both Bob and Karen assumed that their children would grow tired of each other and break up, like teenagers are wont to do, and when that happened, their objection to the marriage would vanish. If the teens weren't romantically involved, it would be relatively easy to live under the same roof, assuming it wasn't a bad breakup.

It helped that Bob said when they turned 18 that might change things legally, because then the marriage might not make them step siblings under the law. He said he'd look into that.

Their parents' willingness to delay the marriage meant more to the kids than the adults could have known. Of course part of that was because the parents were in the dark about just how much their children had done, in terms of romantic intimacy. But even if they had known that, they still would have assumed there would be a breakup within the next year or so. A significant percentage of young people who have sex while they are boyfriend and girlfriend still break up later. There are those who hypothesize this is one reason divorce is so prevalent. Philosophically, there is very little difference between casual, sexual relationships as a teen and casual, sexual relationships as an adult.

As the discussion proceeded, other issues came up. Bob and Karen were unrepentant about wanting to be able to share sexual intimacy as an engaged couple, and that meant the children were going to have to be left unsupervised. Had they been a couple of years older, that wouldn't have been an issue, though that doesn't make a lot of sense on a "values" level. If the value system specifies that the age of sexual consent is eighteen, and it is inappropriate for two fifteen-year-olds to be allowed to explore intimacy unsupervised, it is also inappropriate for two seventeen-year-olds to be allowed to do that, as well. Typically, the values of the parents don't change until the child is of legal age. In many conservative families, the parents' values are expected to be held to until the child actually marries.

Of course, as has been made clear on a number of levels, Bob and Karen were not conservative in their outlook on intimacy. That they didn't want their children to become intimate with each other was primarily because they didn't think the kids were old enough to weather the pitfalls of a complex romantic relationship with another fifteen-year-old.

The kids promised to behave themselves whenever the parents wanted some alone time. Again, had those parents known how far things had progressed between the teens, they would have taken that promise with a whole bag of salt.

But they didn't.

And so, a contract of sorts was established, wherein Bob and Karen could spend time together, while the kids spent time doing non-intimate things.

Of course, you and I both know that was doomed to failure.


That night, when Karen and Jack got home, and it was time for a good night hug and kiss, Jack held his mother a little closer, and a little longer.

"Could you help me tonight?" he whispered into her hair.

She was already feeling good. Her engagement to a man she loved was secure, if extended by circumstances. It's understandable that she was a little horny. So she agreed.

She had taken a shower and was still in her robe, having not yet donned her PJ bottoms and T shirt. She didn't think about that as she went with him to his room.

Their pattern had been established long ago. He was in his underwear, but he simply pushed them down and lay down on his bed. He was already erect.

On this night she sat on the edge of the bed and reached to grip him. As her body twisted, the tie on her robe came undone and the front slipped off of one breast. She felt the cool air hit it and saw his eyes go to the exposed breast at the same time. As she reached to restore her modesty, he spoke.

"Please ... don't."

"You don't want to look at your mother's saggy old breast," she chided.

"Actually, I do," he said, honestly. "I think about them sometimes. And that isn't saggy, Mom. You aren't some old lady either."

"Thank you, but why do you want to see them?" she asked, feeling a shiver run down her spine.

"Because of what Bob did to them on the fourth of July," he admitted.

"Oh," she said.

"Sometimes I wonder what that would be like," he said.

In Jack's mind, there was a world of difference between sucking on the tips of Mandy's conical, hard breasts, and thinking about doing the same thing on breasts that were round, and heavy, and which would move around a lot if fondled. Think of it like imagining driving a VW Beetle, as opposed to driving a Corvette. The process is the same. The controls are basically the same. But, to a teenager, it wouldn't be the same at all.

"If you could remember far enough back, you'd know what that was like. I fed you with them," she said.

"I bet I liked it," he said.

"You did. You were a greedy little thing. Sometimes you used my nipples for a pacifier."

"Did you know that some girls at school last year carried around pacifiers on a string around their neck, and sucked on them during class sometimes?"

"Good Lord no," she said. "Why on Earth would they do that?"

"I don't know. I was too chicken to ask any of them."

"It was probably a fad," she said.

"I'd just like to see them while you help me," he said.

It was a little thing. When he was younger she'd walked around the house topless sometimes, after a shower, or when it was hot and she didn't want to run the air conditioner because finances were tight that month; times like that. He hadn't paid any attention back then.

"I suppose, considering what I'm going to be doing, that wouldn't be the end of the world," she said.

"Just take off your robe," he said.

"Honey, I'm naked under my robe."

"Okay, just the top part, then."

She had some misgivings, but she shrugged out of the sleeves of her robe and tied them around her waist in an overhand knot. She felt very exposed.

Then he sighed.

"You're so beautiful, Mom. I understand completely why Bob fell in love with you and wants to have sex with you."

That rocked her.

"Honey, we agreed. I can't do anything more for you than I'm already doing."

"Oh, I know that," he said. quickly. "I'm not asking for more. But I can't help but wonder what it would be like."

"You'll find out some day, with somebody else," she said. She thought briefly about suggesting he ask Amanda to let him see what it was like, but then recoiled from that in horror. That was the last thing he needed to do, for Amanda's sake, if not for his.

"That's perfect," he said, his eyes pinned to her breasts. "Go ahead. I'm really ready, now."

A few minutes later he was groaning and talking.

"I love you so much, Mom. That feels sooo good. You don't know how much this means to me."

He forgot to warn her and when he went off she was jacking him hard. The first shot arced toward her and she felt his heat across both breasts.

"Ohhh fuck!" he gasped, his eyes pinned to the silvery stripe of his semen.

"Don't curse," she barked automatically.

She didn't wipe him off of her. She felt a little faint-headed. After masturbating him, she usually went to her bathroom to wash her hands, so she leaned down to kiss him on the forehead and then went to do that. She wiped her son's cum off of her at the same time.

Then she got out her vibrator.


"Thank you, Daddy," said Amanda when she went to get her good night hug and kiss. They had both changed into their sleeping garb. He was shirtless, but had on thin pajama bottoms, as usual. She had on panties and a T shirt, as was her habit.

"You're welcome. Sit down. There's something else I want to talk about."

He was sitting on the couch, in roughly the middle, because Mandy had piled throw pillows at each end. She'd made them in a class called Family and Consumer Science, which they hadn't had when he was in school. He expected her to sit beside him, or possibly on the coffee table, but she straddled him and settled on his lap, facing him.

"What's up?" she said.

He looked down. The gusset of her panties had settled firmly on his penis.

He swallowed.

"It's about our agreement about ... um ... me helping you."

"You mean to masturbate?" she asked, guilelessly.

"Yes," he said, feeling his face getting warm. "I know I told you not to mention it to Karen or Jack, but when Karen said she'd marry me, that kind of changed things."

"You said something to her about it, didn't you," said his daughter.

"Yes," he said.

"Was she mad?"

"Actually ... no."

"Really? She's so cool, Daddy. I'm glad you guys are in love. What did she say?"

"She seems to think what she does for Jack helps him control his urges, and that you might need some help too. After tonight, it's clear that you feel strongly for Jack, so maybe you need a little help controlling your urges too."

Had he known how freely she'd allowed her urges to control her, it would have been a completely different conversation.

"I agree," she said, instantly. "I'm getting horny more often, and it seems a lot stronger than it used to."

"That might be because you're sexually active with two sex toys," he said, wryly.

"Oh, they're fine. They let me get to sleep. But they don't stop me from getting horny."

"And you think if I help you, you won't get horny as often?" he asked, skeptically.

"I don't know," she said, seriously. "But I do get this feeling that if you helped me, my orgasms would be better. When I think about you giving me an orgasm while I'm using one of my toys, the orgasms they give me are lots stronger."

Bob felt his prick spring to attention. She did too.

"You're getting hard, aren't you," she said.

"Uh ... yeah."

"That makes me happy," she said.

"Why?"

"Because I love the idea of you thinking I'm sexy. When I walk down the aisle to get married some day, I want that to break your heart."

"That's pretty cold-hearted, Amanda," he said, disapprovingly.

"I love you, Daddy. You've been the only man I loved for as long as I can remember. I don't think it's terrible of me to want you to be sad when another man takes your place in my heart."

"It doesn't have to be that way, Mandy. You can love more than one person in your life. And there are different kinds of love too. The love a girl has for her father is a separate kind of love than she feels for her lover. You can love your husband with that kind of love, and me at the same time."

"I don't know," she said. "If my husband knew what I wanted to do with you, he might not be real happy."

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"This," she said, rocking her hips and rubbing the gusset of her panties on his hardening cock. That finished the job, and suddenly he was ready for the real thing.

"Amanda!" he warned her.

"It's just rubbing, Daddy," she said. "And it feels so good. I just know I could cum this way."

"I thought you wanted me to rub you with my fingers," he choked.

"I do, but this is just as good." She rubbed faster. "Maybe even better."

"I don't know," he groaned. "I don't think this is a good idea."

"Too late," she squealed. She shuddered theatrically and then lay her head down on his shoulder and slowed to a stop. "Wow, that was so good. I know I can get to sleep tonight."

The milk was already spilled, in a sense, so Bob just hugged her.

"Okay, then. Off to bed with you. Sleep tight."

"Night Daddy."

Before she left, she kissed him on the lips. She kissed him the same way she kissed Jack, sans the tongue.

Then she skipped off to bed.

Bob sat there, stunned. He was rock hard. And he couldn't deny that what she'd just done had turned him on something fierce. Plus, she seemed to have taken it completely in stride.

He might not have been so sanguine about it had he known that little shuddering orgasm was completely fake, and that she'd done that simply to set a precedent. She knew it would take too long to reach an actual orgasm, and she hadn't wanted him to make her stop. So she cheated. It had fired her up, however, and as soon as she got to her room she dug out her rabbit and slipped it into her.

Then, while it whirred softly inside her, and the ears tickled her clitty fabulously, she alternated imagining that the thing making her feel so wonderful was Jack's ... and then her daddy's.

It was a fantastic cum when it shook her young body.


Generally speaking, things went pretty well for the next two months, during which school started up again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.