Preview

Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Sex Toys, Pregnancy, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: The single parents only intended to chaperone their kids on a date or two, but they got distracted by being attracted to each other. Monkey see, monkey do, as they say. When the parents found out the kids had been copying everything they saw the parents do, they tried to make that stop. Since the passion unleashed in the kids was extreme, it seemed like extreme measures were called for. Have you ever heard that old saying: From the frying pan into the fire?

Foreword

You are reading version Bravo of a two version story. If you read version Alpha, things will seem familiar in the beginning of this book, because the two versions share a lot of text for the first few chapters as the story is set up. Then things change and the plot plays out in an entirely different fashion. There are subtle differences between the early chapters of the two books, which support the different directions in which things go, so it is recommended that you read everything carefully, even if it seems familiar. Beginning with the end of chapter four, it won't be familiar any more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.