A Day in the Life of Brent - Cover

A Day in the Life of Brent

by Chloe Weedon

Copyright© 2016 by Chloe Weedon

Erotica Sex Story: Brent meets a woman who is obviously suffering from a panic attack in the dentist's office. Can he help?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

I was sitting there reading the stock market updates on my iPhone when she walked in. My eyes darted to her as she passed by me to the reception window. Try as I might I could not take my eyes off of her. She was a beautiful woman with her long blond hair falling in waves down her back. I noticed her face and could tell that except for some mascara that made her eyes pop, she wasn't wearing anymore makeup. The light blue blouse she was wearing showed a well endowed chest and I couldn't help but notice how her black slacks hugged her ass. Looking down at her feet there were those damn four inch stilettos that might as well have said fuck me now. My cock jerked. How do women wear those shoes without breaking their necks? This woman was sexy as hell.

She took a seat on the opposite end of the sofa where I sat. Oh shit, I almost dropped my iPhone. Forgetting about the stock updates, I watched her out the corner of my eye. I noticed her switch from flipping through magazines to biting her nails. This woman was having a panic attack. I turned to face her.

"You seem awful nervous" I told her.

"My name is Brent. What's your name?"

"Hannah, it's nice to meet you." she said as she started to put her nails in her mouth.

Taking her by the hand, I pulled her fingers from her lips. What lips, she had to. They were the kind that would fit around a man's cock just right.

"Just stop doing that. There is nothing to worry about here." I said to her. She folded her hands in her lap.

"What procedure are you having done today?"

We were both having checkups. I wanted to know her better so I asked her for a date. She gave me a I can't believe you just asked me that look. Then she gave me the once over. I watched her eyes move from the top of my head on down to my feet. God damn those eyes were so sexy.

"Well Brent, what did you have in mind?" she asked in a calming voice now.

"I have no idea. We can decide when we leave this place. I'm here to see Dr. Beal. Who are you waiting to see?" I asked her.

"Dr. Carpenter." she said.

I had to have this woman no doubt. We were the last patients of the day so I knew it would be almost dinner time when we got out.

"Alright, I accept your invitation." she told me after calming herself down.

I could have given a fist pump, but I resisted. I didn't want her to think I was too excited, but I was. We were both called at the same time.

"Whoever finishes first will wait out here for the other. Will that work?"

"Yes, I'll wait right here for you." she said with a panic look on her face.

She was really afraid of the dentist.

"Remember what I told you, no need to fear." I said to her as she passed by. She smiled at me then.

When Dr. Beal finished with me, I stepped out into the waiting room where I found her waiting with a big smile on her face. I looked at those amazing eyes and told her that she must have had a good checkup.

"Oh Brent, I was so worried for no reason at all." she told me.

Thank God for that. I didn't want anything to get in the way of what I had planned for her. We exited to the parking lot. I followed her to her car first.

"This is me right here." she said.

"Do you live far from here?" I asked.

"2200 Abbott Place."

"That's not very far at all. I'll follow you home and then we can discuss dinner plans. How does that sound to you?"

"That's fine." she said as she got into her car.

I was behind her when she turned into the driveway of a gated community condo. We got out and she asked me if I wanted to come inside for a minute. Well, yeah I wanted to go in with her.

It was apparent that a female lived there. The place was decorated in all that frilly girl stuff.

"Why don't you have a seat?" she asked me. So I sat down on her white sofa.

"Will you excuse me for a minute?" she asked as she started for the hallway.

"I'll be right here waiting for you."

I could hear her moving around in her bedroom. What was she doing? She looked fine to me.

Women, go figure. I could hear her coming back down the hallway.

"Brent, you know we don't have to go anywhere. We can stay right here if you want to." I could hear her saying as I looked up.

What the fuck. There she stood in the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen. My cock was doing a happy dance now. I was speechless. She was wearing a black lacy bra with French cut panties and an honest to God garter belt, which was attached to a pair of black nylons. Finishing off the look was those sexy stilettos. She had the longest legs I had ever seen on a woman. Who would have thought that woman in the waiting room could be her. She was hot just like I knew she would be. That bra had her tits pushed up so that they peeked out the top of it. Holy fuck, my cock was so hard right then that I thought it would burst through my zipper. I swallowed hard having no idea what to do. Well, I had an idea, but what to do about it was the question.

She moved toward the sofa and sat down right next to me. I know she had the air on but I was burning up. I just sat there watching her.

"Do you still want to go out for dinner?" she asked me.

Hell no I did not want to go out for dinner. I wanted to fuck her ass and I'm pretty sure she knew that. "Mmmm, not if you don't want to," I managed to get out. She reached over and popped the first three or four buttons of my shirt open. Ok fuck what was she up to? Was I dreaming? I had to pinch myself to be sure that I wasn't. She stuck her hand in the opening of my shirt and brushed her fingers over my nipple. God damn what the fuck. I felt an electric shock shoot straight to my cock. What was going on here anyway?

"You like that, don't you?" she asked me in the sweetest voice.

I squirmed a little watching her face. There she was cool as a cucumber and seducing me. What the fuck. She popped several more buttons off my shirt. Reaching between the open sides of it, she stuck her tongue to my nipple and licked it. Oh to my surprise it felt good. I reached over and touched the tops of her breasts.

"Not yet," she said as she pushed them away.

This is torture, I thought as she placed my hands on her waist.

Her skin felt so soft and smooth. I wanted to eat her up. She put her lips to mine and forced her tongue inside my mouth. We tongue fucked each other for the longest time.

"Stand up for me," she said.

I stood up like she asked me to do.

"Now finish removing that shirt." Good this was good because I was about to lose my shit. I threw the shirt to the end of the sofa.

"Now remove the belt," she instructed me.

Yes mamm now we were getting somewhere. I pulled the belt through the loops and tossed it with the shirt. She ran her tongue across her bottom lip. What the hell was that?

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked and honest to god I thought I saw a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"Yes, I want to fuck you very badly." I said beginning to feel a little agitated now.

"Not until I say you can," she said watching me.

Oh hell, what kind of game was she playing at?

"Now I want you to kick your boots and socks off and set them over there by the end of the sofa.

Once again, I was doing as she bid me to do.

"Step out of those jeans and take off your briefs along with them."

I could not get out of them fast enough, but my damn zipper was stuck. She gave me another one of those what the fuck looks of hers. I pulled and moved the tab as fast as I could. Finally, I got that zipper down and out of my pants. Tossing them on the pile of my other clothes I turned around to face her. There it was again. That twinkle in her eyes. Staring at my cock she licked her lower lip. She stood up and stepped over to where I was waiting.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.