My Step-mom Made Me Love My Daddy's Cock - Cover

My Step-mom Made Me Love My Daddy's Cock

by The Blind Man

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Fiction Sex Story: A father / daughter story with a twist.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

I want to start off by saying that my father is a good man and a good father. He never touched me once as a child and to my knowledge he never thought about it once the whole time he was raising me. To me my father was everything. He read stories to me before bed, he made certain that I did my homework, he listened to my stories about my day, he took me places, and he was there for me if I needed a shoulder to cry on. He was my entire world until shortly after my thirteenth birthday. That was when my mother divorced him.

My mother was a corporate lawyer who lived to work which was why my father was the centre of my life. Mom would be out of the house before I even got up to go to school and she was rarely home by the time I was ready for bed. My dad on the other hand was a very bright but underpaid college professor whose classes were scheduled in such a manner that he was home for me when I needed him.

I'd learn this later on, a year or so after my father had been kicked out the door, the truth about my parents' relationship. Of course that proved to be a shocker to me. It came out in an overheard conversation between my mother and one of her girlfriends. Neither of them knew I was there for the conversation was very blatant and very revealing. It turned out that my mother never wanted me. Oh I think somewhere deep down in her she loved me to some extent, but the fact was she never wanted me. The only reason that she had me was for her career. In fact the only reason she married my father was for her career. The company that she worked for expected certain benchmarks when they considered one of their lawyers for partnership and two of those benchmarks were being married and having a child. You had to be a family man or in the case of my mother, a family woman before they even looked at you for promotion. It was an unofficial policy but everyone had known about it including my mother. Success was another benchmark they looked at and my mother was successful. With my dad covering home life and taking care of me, my mom was able to concentrate on her career. Shortly after my thirteenth birthday my mother made junior partner and as I pointed out above, she celebrated by divorcing my dad.

I hated my dad for leaving. I know now that it was unfair of me but I was only a kid and I didn't understand what was going on. It also didn't help that my father took the role of the bad guy in telling me about the divorce. My mother made sure that she was well out of sight when that shoe dropped and she certainly didn't try and clarify things once my father was gone.

We both cried about it but there was very little that could be done about it. Naturally I pleaded with him to stay and I begged my mother not to send him away. All my father could say was that he would always love me. My mother said even less. She just told me no! It was about that point when I told my dad that I hated him and that I would never speak to him again. It took me a long time to apologize.

When my dad was gone my mother brought in her replacement. It turned out that my mother had been having an affair the whole time she was busy at work. To my amazement I found out that my mother was actually a lesbian and she had been one when she'd married my father fourteen years before. In all that time, she had never said a thing about it to anyone and if my father had known he had never let on.

Roxie was one of the legal secretaries at the company where my mother had just made junior partner. She was about the same age as my mom but a little more feminine in her appearance. She had a daughter my age called Mindy who was the spitting image of her mom.

The two of them moved into our house and set up home and within months they'd taken the place of my father. While my mother still put in long hours at work, Roxie looked after the house before putting in time at the office and then afterwards when she got home from work. Naturally she couldn't do everything and it fell to Mindy and me to do some of the work.

I was resentful for several months after my dad had left and Roxie and Mindy had moved in. Eventually familiarity eased the tensions in the family and I started to accept the new reality. The thing that really helped smooth things over was what happened on my fourteenth birthday. Mindy seduced me.

It happened after I'd gone to bed that night. Mom hadn't even come home from work to celebrate it with me and the only ones there with me that birthday were Roxie and Mindy. My dad called me to wish me a happy one but I still wasn't talking to him. I was pissed when I went to bed and I made certain that everyone knew about it.

Mindy showed up half an hour after I'd gotten in bed. My lights were off and I was just dozing off when she slipped in under my covers with me. It certainly took me by surprise. Mindy had her own room and I had mine and we rarely even entered each other's without permission first. What shocked me even more than her being there was the fact she was naked.

"What the hell?" I gasped abruptly when I felt her spoon up behind me and snuggle in close.

"Shush," Mindy whispered back to me, "I'm just here to give you your birthday present."

"My birthday present?" I muttered questioningly.

"Yes your birthday present," Mindy replied in a low voice, before she nuzzled into the back of my neck and she started kissing it.

Boy was I surprised when she started doing that. I'll admit that I was an innocent. I understood the basics of procreation but that was it. I knew that men put their dicks into women and made babies but the rest of it was a big unknown topic to me. Mindy helped me learn a little more that night. I didn't resist, mostly because I was too shocked to complain, and boy did I learn a thing or two.

The cuddling and nuzzling and tender kissing of the back of my neck got me warmed up fairly quickly. Within minutes we went from Mindy spooning me from behind to the two of us lying facing each other, entwined in lust. She showed me how to French kiss and while I practiced it on her mouth and tongue, Mindy worked my ass cheeks with her hands. When my breathing got short and heavy, Mindy got me out of the t-shirt that I normally wore to bed. Then she attacked my tiny girl breasts. I quickly learned that I liked that a lot and in return I did the same to her. Mindy was an early bloomer in this department and she was at least two cup sizes bigger than I was. I was certain that her tits were as big as my mom's, which interestingly got me hot. The more I played with her tits the hotter I got. Eventually Mindy decided it was time to help me take the edge off the ache between my legs. She went down on me and she had me whimpering and gasping and crying out within minutes. She gave me half a dozen orgasms before demanding I do the same to her. Under her diligent instruction, I showed her that I was a quick learner. We ended up sleeping the night together.

After that I was a lesbian and all I wanted to do was to play with tits and suck on pussy. Over the next month or two, Mindy and I developed a relationship. In a way I was in love. While Mindy was only a couple of month's older than I was, she was years a head of me sexually. I ended up becoming her student.

It was Roxie that took my cherry technically. Mindy had wanted to do it for a week or two but I wasn't ready for something going inside of me. I didn't mind getting tongued there or around my tight little rosebud, but the thought of something big and thick splitting me open horrified me. Well my reluctance came to an end one afternoon when Roxie decided to join Mindy and me in bed.

We'd been at it for half an hour or so when Roxie slipped into my bedroom unnoticed by me. At that point I'd had one small orgasm thanks to the skilled fingers of Mindy and I was kneeling between Mindy's legs trying to give her one in return. I was worrying her clit with my tongue when I felt a pair of hands on my upturned ass. Instantly I lifted my head out of Mindy's crotch or to be more precise, I tried to lift my head out of her crotch. Mindy wouldn't let it happen.

"Don't stop," Mindy demanded forcefully, "and just enjoy. You've got nothing to worry about. I'm just introducing you to a new lesson."

Well like I said I was her student and I wanted to learn it all so I didn't fight her on this sudden surprise. I went back to licking her clit while the unknown person behind me started licking my dripping wet slit. In seconds, I was in heaven.

I was into my third orgasm when matters changed. I felt something firm but flexible sliding up and down my folds and then I felt something thicker than a tongue press itself into the opening to my sex. I started to struggle right then and there but Mindy wouldn't let me go and then before I knew it the stranger's hands took hold of my hips and pulled me to her. There was pain and I cried out in response. It didn't last that long but it left me stinging in a spot that normally didn't sting. I whimpered a bit and Mindy shushed me and told me it would be all right. The stranger didn't say anything. She just stroked my back with her long fingers and caressed the round of my upturned ass. She kept at it for a moment or two until my whimpering stopped and then she started pumping away with the toy that she'd shoved into me.

I'll admit it now that I started to enjoy it, particularly when Mindy started telling me naughty things to help get me excited.

"Just keep your eyes closed Sandy," Mindy whispered seductively, "and image that the dick belongs to somebody you would really like to fuck. It could be anyone you want it to be, male or female. It could be that hot sexy English teacher of yours, Miss Adams ravishing you with her secret cock or it could be your mom; now that would be something to see, or it could be your dad. What do you think of that?"

I didn't know what to think at that moment. I did do as Mindy told me and I kept my eyes closed and I imagined the toy to be a real cock belonging to someone I really wanted to fuck me. I didn't think about my mom because that was just too weird from me and while I like Miss Adam's, I couldn't imagine her pounding away at me. To me the sexy teacher was more the type to take it than to give it. The thought of my father did cross my mind in all of it and to my surprise I got really excited about that. I actually came from imagining that it was my daddy pounding away at my virgin pussy.

When I came down from that come and rejoined the living, I found myself lying on my back and Mindy kneeling beside me sucking the toy that had claimed my cherry. Imagine my surprise to see that it was Roxie wearing the strap-on. It became clear real quickly that Roxie and Mindy were more familiar with each other than I would have imagined. Of course it took me a little time to get used to it but I did.

After that the three of us started fucking at least once a week. Roxie took over teaching me the facts of life and I willingly surrendered to her. I soon learned I had a thing for older women and I just couldn't say no to her. That included her fucking me from time to time with her cock. Roxie was big on penetration. She loved to dominate with her strap-on and she usually fucked both Mindy and me once every time we got together. I learned to ride her 'cowgirl style' and to lick Mindy's pussy while Roxie pounded her daughter's shaved pussy 'doggie style'. When she was done fucking us both to the point we couldn't take it anymore, Roxie would them make us eat her out. Neither of us ever got to fuck her.

That was fine with me because I really didn't like penetration as much as she and Mindy did. I liked kissing and caressing and licking with all my heart until I couldn't do it anymore, but the penetration didn't turn me on much, unless I thought about who was doing it and then only if I thought it was my dad. I never shared that with either of them. To me it was really weird.

The fun and games with Roxie and Mindy didn't last more than four or five months. One day my mother came home and dropped the bomb on Roxie so hard that it made her head swim. She gave Roxie the next day to pack up her things and to get out of my mother's house. If she didn't leave immediately my mother would hand over video evidence to the police of Roxie raping me with a strap-on. My mother promised her that she'd go to jail for a long time and that Mindy would go to jail as an accomplice. I was stunned when I found out about it, especially since it meant that my mother had security cameras filming everything in the house.

The funny thing was that no more than a week later my mother moved in a new girlfriend. This one was a hot redhead who was a year or two younger than my mom who had big tits and a tight ass and like Roxie she had a daughter. The only difference in this set up was the fact that Carol was younger than me by a year.

It took time for me to get used to the change and it didn't matter much how hard Heather and Carol tried to make friends with me. By then I was a sage fourteen year old heading towards being fifteen and I thought I knew a thing or two about life and relationships. I knew one thing for certain and that was the fact that my mother was a bitch. She'd fucked my father over in the divorce and she'd blackmailed Roxie and Mindy out of my life and I was certain that she would do the same to Heather and Carol once she got tired of them. I decided for a while just to tolerate them and then wait and see what would happen. I knew that my mother was still watching regardless of the fact that she was rarely home and if anyone crossed the line, she'd strike them dead like a cobra.

The big problem with the wait and see attitude was the fact that I had a healthy sexual appetite that needed to be satisfied and it wasn't happening. With Roxie and Mindy I was getting sex anywhere from twice to four times a week with both of them. Without them around I was left to masturbate when I took my daily shower and that was it. I couldn't even bring myself to invite a school friend over for a sleepover that might or might not have devolved into a little harmless teenage sexual exploration. I certainly didn't want to put on a show for my mom.

The situation changed when Carol had a sleepover with one of her school friends and I ended up finding them making out together in the living room after everyone else had gone to bed. I was going to warn Carol then and there about my mother's penchant for security cameras and video tapes, but I ended up keeping my mouth shut about it. Carol and her friend were really having fun and I figured that so long as I wasn't involved my mom would keep her mouth shut. Unfortunately watching Carol finger fuck her school friend was like taking the cork out of the bottle for me. Once I'd seen her going down on a girl I wanted her to do the same with me.

Carol was in my bed within a month and in two months I had her friend in bed with us. Heather was another story all together. Unlike Roxie, Heather had very little interest in me or her own daughter. Still she didn't have any problems pausing to watch from time to time when our sleepover orgies got out of hand. Personally I thought she was more of a voyeur than anything else.

It still didn't stop my Mom from getting rid of Heather and Carol by the time I was sixteen. It seemed my mother loved seducing women but she hated living with them. By then she was on the path to being a senior partner in the company she was working for and home life no longer mattered. Being openly lesbian was an actual boost to her career. No law company, no matter how big, wanted to go to court in those days over sexual or gender discrimination. What it meant at home was that my mother had two more live in lovers before I was nineteen and on my way out the door.

I decided to leave after graduating high school. Believe it or not I was a very serious student and I had the choice of any college or university in the nation. I choose to go to California. I did this for a number of reasons. The university out there that I wanted to attend had a great program. The second reason was the scholarship I could get from them. It paid for everything and it also included a part-time job that would put some money in my pocket and it would give me something to put on a resume once I was done school. The third reason was my dad. I hadn't spoken to my father since he left when my mother kicked him out. That was roughly six years ago. He did send me Christmas cards and birthday cards every year but I never replied to them once. Still I had kept the envelopes with the return addresses on them and I had noticed that he'd moved a few years ago. According to the envelopes my dad lived somewhere out in California and by that point in my life I was thinking that it might be nice to talk to him again.

My going to California actually caused a stink with my mother. For some reason she was at a loss as to why I would travel across the nation to study when there were programs just as good here at home. We actually fought about it which seemed really strange at the time. It got even weirder when my mother started to make threats about cutting me off financially and she ended up warning me that if I went I could never come home. I just asked her 'what home' and then went and packed my bags.

California was great. I moved into a dorm and met a great roommate who swung both ways. That helped take the pressure off of me to find someone to play with when I wasn't studying. Karla was a solid student like I was and dedicated to graduating. She was a science geek while I was in arts but we still got along. As for working, I ended up doing some live modeling on top of my job at the campus bookstore so that turned out fantastic for me. The only thing that didn't go my way was finding my dad. It turned out the address I had for him was an old one and he didn't live there any longer and no one would give me a forwarding address. I guess I could have searched for him on the internet but some time between starting to look for him and exams, I kind of lost interest.

I made it through my first semester and the holiday season without crashing or breaking down. School wasn't bad but living away from any form of home was tough. I tried my mother over Christmas but I got rebuffed quickly when I spoke to her on the phone. In the end, I took a house sitting gig for the holidays and tried to forget how my life had turned out.

Amazingly the next semester turned out to be the one that changed my luck. I met the hottest woman on the second day of the semester and from the very start I was in lust. She was older than me but not that much older and she made me wet every time I looked at her. She was tall and slender and she had the nicest breasts and the shapeliest ass that I'd ever seen. She was a mix Afro-Hispanic lady with a soft mulatto complexion that made me think of 'café au lait'. Her name was Kathy and she was an assistant professor at the university and she taught one of my classes. That was where we met.

It took a week or two to get up the nerve to actually talk to Kathy. I was in lust for her and I was sure she knew it, but I was also afraid to approach her. The university had very strict rules about faculty-student relationships and all of the freshmen had been informed that any infraction of the rules would lead to their expulsion along with the removal of the professor or whoever of the faculty that they started a relationship with. There would be zero tolerance and considering that my future was hanging by the thread of my scholarship, I just couldn't bring myself to make the first move.

What got us talking was the weirdest coincidence. Kathy had always introduced herself as Kathy in class. She was one of these new generation professors who didn't believe in the paternalistic system of using last names and that was all I knew her as for the first couple of weeks. Then one day I needed to drop by the faculty offices to pick up something for my course work and I had to pick it up from Kathy. The receptionist at the office was old school and very professional and she called Kathy by her last name when she buzzed her to let Kathy know that I was there. I just gasped with surprise on hearing it. Her last name and mine were the same.

Now I know a lot of people share the last same name in the world. I'm certain that there are millions of people with the name of Smith out there or Jones or Lee. The thing is that my name was unusual. My father was of Polish-American descent with the Polish on his father's side which gave him a very Polish last name. As it happened I used his last name and not my mother's, so my last name was Wojciehowic. For an Afro-Hispanic to share that name was surprising to say the least and I had to say something about it the moment Kathy came out with the papers I needed.

"Kathy," I said tentatively to the luscious woman once she'd handed me the papers that I needed, "I don't want to sound rude or anything but I was interested in how you got Wojciehowic as a last name. It's Polish and you certainly don't look Polish to me."

My question took Kathy by surprise for a second or two and for a moment I thought she was going to get mad at me over the question. She didn't. Instead she asked me why I wanted to know.

"Because that's my last name," I told her quickly, "and to be honest, I am Polish-American so I was just curious."

Kathy looked at me a moment or two again and then smiled. It was a warm friendly smile and I enjoyed seeing it on her face. In return I smiled back at her.

Instead of answering me then and there Kathy suggested we head out to one of the coffee shops that dotted the campus to have a drink and a chat. She told me it would probably be worth my while. Intrigued I immediately agreed.

"You're Alexandria, aren't you?" Kathy asked me once we'd gotten to the café and we had settled ourselves at a table. We both had hot beverages with Kathy going for a tea and me going for a cappuccino. We also had a couple of sweets. Kathy paid for everything.

"Yeah," I muttered in reply, giving the woman a questioning look.

"And you used to go by Sandy, didn't you," Kathy asked bluntly in return.

"How'd you know that?" I asked her with concern in my voice. "My dad used to call me that as a kid."

"I know," Kathy responded with bemused look upon her face. "He still does."

"What?" I gasped in reply. "You know my father?"

"Of course I do Sandy," Kathy chuckled in reply. "I'm his wife and if you want to push it, technically I'm your step-mom."

Well I was stunned into silence for the next few minutes. Like I had said I hadn't spoken to my father in years and I certainly hadn't heard anything about him remarrying. Kathy just took my silence in stride and let me work things out before pressing on with our conversation.

"Really?" I eventually ended up asking her when I finally found my voice again. I know it was a lame question but it was all I could think of asking at the time.

I soon learned that yes Kathy was my father's wife. Over our drinks Kathy gave me all the details or at least the ones that mattered to me. She told me that her and my father had been married for almost two years now. She also told me that she had met my father while a post-graduate student working on her thesis. While they belonged to different fields they sort of ended up bumping into each other at a faculty meet and greet and things sort of went on from there. They had dated a few times but they only got serious once Kathy had gotten her Ph. D. After that the dating had gone on to romance and then marriage.

There really wasn't much I could say about it. A small bit of me ached knowing that my father had moved on with his life after the divorce. Personally I think all kids in families that break up wish that their parents would see the light and get back together again. As a person entering adulthood I knew that it was only a pipedream but still it was there. I didn't say anything about it to Kathy. That would have been rude but I did think about it. I also thought about my father.

I hadn't seen him since I was thirteen years old and my memory of him was sort of clouded. I remember him as being tall and distinguished looking but concepts like handsome or hunky weren't there. Looking at Kathy made me wonder. After all she was a hot looking woman that I wouldn't mind taking to bed myself and here she was married to my father. To make things even more interesting, Kathy was closer to me in age than to my mother which made my father several years her senior. It just didn't jive with what a daughter thinks about her father.

Coffee with Kathy turned out to be enjoyable once I got over the initial shock and surprise. Kathy was easy to talk to and she made me feel comfortable. We talked about me for a bit near the end of the conversation and I told her about leaving home and coming out here to study and the fact that I was attending school on a scholarship.

"Do you have a job?" Kathy ended up asking.

I admitted that I hadn't found a job yet. While my scholarship paid for a lot of stuff it didn't come with a job that would help pay for incidentals and other expenses. I did say that I was looking for one but that given my course schedule and the amount of lab work I had to do it was near impossible to find anything where the hours of work lined up with my free time. Kathy just frowned at that but said nothing more on the topic. She did however invite me to supper.

"I can't," I immediately declared on hearing her invitation.

"Why not?" Kathy asked with concern in her voice. "Don't you want to see your father?"

I did and I told Kathy so but I also explained that we hadn't seen each other since my parents broke up and that I had rebuffed his advances after that out of anger towards him and my mother. I just didn't know if my father even wanted to see me again.

"Well there is no way of finding out if you don't come out to the house and see him," Kathy declared firmly.

"But..." I started to protest.

"There will be no 'buts' Sandy," Kathy told me sternly. "I'll pick you up from your dorm at five tonight and I'll take you out to our house. I'm going to feed you and I'm going to reintroduce you to your father. It might not work out but then again it might. Besides I know how to keep you father from being a grump so you don't have to worry. I'll be there to protect you."

Kathy was persistent and in the end I agreed to her plan. We split up for the rest of the day and I headed off to another class while Kathy got back to work.

Thank god that my class was an easy one and that we weren't doing anything that demanded brain work because my brain didn't work that well that afternoon. I spent the time in class wondering about my father and about how he would react and about what he was like and a thousand other what if ideas. I continued thinking them all the way back to my dorm room and all through showering and dressing to meet Kathy. I kept at it until Kathy picked me up. After that I had other things to think about.

Kathy picked me up in a Lexus convertible. That was a great car and I knew instantly that no assistant professor in her first year of actual teaching could afford such a thing. Immediately I thought about my father but that didn't make sense to me because my father never drove a car the whole time I was a kid and he lived with me. Then again, with buses and the subway he never needed to drive. It still got me wondering.

I had always wondered about Kathy during the class that she taught me. I might be a lesbian but I wasn't a diesel dyke and I knew fashion. Kathy had a great body and my eyes were always fixed on it whenever she came into a classroom so I kind of noticed by default that Kathy dressed well. Oh she certainly didn't wear anything that could be describes as being from a top-end label but she did wear clothing that certainly didn't come of the racks at Wal-Mart. Sitting in that Lexus with her and seeing the outfit that she was wearing and the jewellery that was on her fingers and about her neck got my mind off of my father and onto money. I know it wasn't polite and I certainly didn't mention my thoughts to Kathy or asked her how she could afford to drive a car like she was driving on her salary, but as a kid who grew up with money who was now living on a scholarship, those kinds of thoughts just kind of happen. It didn't help matters when we finally reached the Kathy's house.

Kathy and my father didn't live in the city. They owned a place in the foothills and I have to admit I was not only impressed the first time I saw it, but I was also overwhelmed. The place was a cross between a ranch and a mansion. Somebody certainly had money.

Kathy just pulled the car into the driveway once she'd buzzed herself through the gate and she drove us up to the front door. There she simply parked the car and then said to me 'let's go'. Then without waiting for my response Kathy hopped out of the car and came around to my side to let me out. I certainly don't need to tell you that I didn't move as quickly as Kathy did. My stomach was filled with butterflies at the thought of meeting my father once again and my mind was whirling about at the level of wealth I was being exposed to by Kathy. I just couldn't believe the house or the property or the car and for whatever reason I just couldn't put it down to my father. After all, my mother had been the big money earner in our family when I was growing up and my father had been the boring old academic with a college teaching job.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.