Partners in Paradise - Cover

Partners in Paradise

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Fiction Story: Chapter 9 - In the midst of war, 2 survivors try to stay alive behind enemy lines hoping that time and fate are on their side. starting this story again after a long delay. Apologies to readers. Please be patient.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

The almost naked young marine badly in need of a haircut and a shave sat at the entrance to the tiny cave and peered down at the beach below. He was using the stolen binoculars taken from one of the Japanese officers some time ago.

Sheila was sleeping on her side with her beautiful bum pointing straight at him in tempting display. He did his best not to look at her because whenever he did, he immediately got a rock hard erection, and he knew he had to insert it into her to get the relief he needed desperately.

The mature charming nun had been sorely used by the Japanese captors during the past year forcing her to service them in devious ways designed to break her will and make her realize the weakness of her appetite for sex in all its dirty forms. Her dignity had been totally shredded on the altar of temptation and she prayed constantly for forgiveness from the Lord for her lack of proper behavior. She hated herself for enjoying the indignities the coarse men had forced on her against her will.

The nun had already taken the vow of chastity and her lifestyle of abstention was a part of her that she loved the most. Sure, she had learned all the tricks of feminine seduction but that was long before she accepted her vocation and married her body and soul to God in a lifelong promise to serve the Lord for her remaining days on Earth.

The marine had literally saved her life and she repaid him the only way she could with the sacrifice of her sexual favors to ease his days on the isolated island. She prayed every night in sincere contrition for her sins, but she still offered up her physical body to him for his pleasure because of his devotion to her continued existence and the fact that he had saved her from the perpetual daily rapes she had suffered from the Japanese soldiers.

Patrick, the lean marine, studiously kept his eyes off Sister Sheila’s bum and watched the prisoners in the barbed wire compound in the open right out on the beach. Some off the civilian detainees had put up makeshift shelters to keep the glaring sun off their mostly white skin.

A pair of bottomless Jap soldiers were sharing an older white woman with a big bum and taking turns penetrating her right out in the open with their small Japanese dicks. He could hear the loud piercing shrieks all the way up on the mountainside. He imagined the other prisoners could hear it a whole lot better despite the fact they ignored the whole incident as if it wasn’t really happening.

Except for missing their trousers, the two soldiers were dressed in field uniform, and they laughed as they swatted the mature woman’s huge white haunches with both hands. He watched her crawl off to one of the shelters and go into a fetal position after they had concluded their midday fun.

A trio of young girls were watching the whole thing from the shade next to the barbed wire. Patrick imagined they were far too frightened to look away from the evil scene or it was their childish curiosity that forced them to keep watching.

He knew instinctively that the soldiers had no orders to harass the female prisoner and were exercising their nasty desires out of a sense of boredom that probably affected all the Japanese assigned to tend the prisoners instead of fighting on the front lines like proper soldiers.

The marine saw that the woman was none the worse for wear as she was sleeping peacefully in the shade. It was apparent that she was alone in the compound because no other person either male or female came up to console her on her ordeal.

It was not yet time for the feeding of the prisoners.

He liked to watch them lined up for their rations. The Japanese had given them all tin bowls and they had to eat with their fingers unless it was soup and that they just slurped down with unhappy habit.

The Japs were smart enough to put the female prisoners to work in preparing the rations and they were the workers that dished it out like programmed robots devoid of any emotion or involvement in the chore.

He estimated that the original ratio of men to women of one man for every five women had fallen even lower after the daily ritual executions that involved swords and speeches and lots and lots of blood. Patrick considered the kabuki theater of the executions as a morale builder for the men already filled with a sense of doom about the direction of the war and their own individual chances for survival.

He had noticed that the emperor’s thugs rarely executed a nubile female. They seemed to favor males or old worn out females for their display of national pride in disposing of the shameless enemy. An evil enemy that had allowed themselves to be captured instead of committing suicide like a proper opponent in a proper war.

The nearby stream that emptied into the smooth waters of the bay was in his field of vision and he watched the numerous incarcerated females washing their pale skinned bodies in the fast running water. A number of the Japanese guards also viewed the naked nubile women with lust-filled eyes.

Randomly, a couple of the guards would select one of the younger females and sandwich her with their still clothed bodies in an obscene troika of sexual depravity. The women selected were used to the treatment and no longer struggled or made any fuss when they were used like animals by the sex-starved guards.

They just ran back into the healing waters and washed their dirt and sins away with the flowing tide.

Patrick gripped his bayonet with restrained fury at the indignities and remembered that was exactly what they had done to the innocent nun Sheila so many times right in front of his hidden eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.