The Lure of Babysitter Undies - Cover

The Lure of Babysitter Undies

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tony has gone through a lot of babysitters lately. Now he has discovered a "full service" babysitter agency that meets all his expectations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Tony and Roxy Johnson were constant users of babysitting services that offered the parents some stress reduction services as well.

The husband Tony liked it best when his wife was away on business trips that required the presence of her two male assistants to accompany her for support services. He had a suspicion that the sort of support she required was not found in any employment manual. He really didn’t mind that because it gave him a full night of fun and games with a willing teenager with lots of enthusiasm for following his orders no matter how depraved and all for minimum wage and enough money for a taxi back home when her duties were finished.

He already had a nice collection of really dirty panties from his former employees stored inside zip-lock bags to preserve their nasty scents that gave him instant erections a lot faster than the Viagra he had been using lately to get his cock in a hardened state for having fun with an energized teenager.

He was looking forward to Friday night because he had already booked the new babysitter in the neighborhood. Her name was Heather and she looked just like one would expect a Heather to look. He didn’t know how old she was but the fact that she was a senior in High School was all he needed to know for his peace of mind. Just talking to her, he could tell in his pussy radar way that she was definitely not a virgin and in fact she might be a little bit twisted sexually because she told him a joke about a girl and dog that made him smile and rub her bare arm with his suddenly aroused hand that needed to explore every inch of her teenaged body well before midnight on Friday night.

The fact that she covered his hand with hers and pressed his fingers hard into her flesh was all he needed to know that Friday night was a sure thing in the happy ending department. That was important to him because a couple of his previous babysitters turned out to be duds in the sexual awareness area and they giggled at the first kiss and pretended they didn’t know what he meant by “coitus”.

Tony’s sister in law Connie was away in college out of state and he missed her because she never objected to him “tucking her into bed” at night on those nights when his spouse Roxie was passed out from drinking too much wine and snoring upstairs in the master bedroom. He liked the fact that Connie’s room was down in the basement with a waterbed that make her ass shake like a bowl of jelly each time he shoved his dick into her pretty snatch with serious intent. Not that she was fat or anything it was just a layer of baby fat that looked real cute on her and he knew she would lose it soon fucking those college boys silly almost every night away at school.

He had started his affair with his sister in law shortly after the wedding when she came into the bathroom when he was whacking his dick ignored by his bride for several nights for no reason at all except a glance he might have given the next door neighbor as she bent over to pick up the newspaper wearing only her shorty pajamas and a top that barely hid her boobs so early in the morning.

Connie took one look at his oversized dick and could only mouth the words, “Oh my God that is so big. My sister is a lucky girl, Tony.”

Of course, he immediately got off the whacking off mode and got her down into position on her knees to take his hard dick into her ready mouth for a quickie because they were both nervous that his wife would wake up and catch them in the act like a pair of teenagers fucking behind the barn on a Saturday night. After he flooded her face, she giggled and they cleaned it up and from then on, he screwed young Connie at every opportunity for her last two years in High School and then watched silently as they lost their live-in babysitter, Roxie’s sister and his sister in law as she drove away in her little car for the college in the adjoining State.

That was when he started his babysitter fetish searching for new babysitter’s to screw at each assignment and to ask them for their panties as a souvenir of their coupling to remember her by and perhaps see again if it was at all possible. He seldom hired the same girl twice because variety is the spice of life and things get to be a bit sloppy if you constantly screw the same bitch over and over again. There comes a point when she wants to know “what have you done for me lately?” and that was the kiss of death to any budding relationship no matter how fast or how slow it was progressing at that particular point in time.

His wife had safely departed for her conference when the doorbell rang and he saw it was Heather wearing her blue jeans and a loose top that didn’t hid the fact she was not wearing a bra underneath. He hoped she had panties because he desperately wanted to add Heather’s panties to his collection. He already had her photo which she had given him when he had interviewed her for the job. His wife was at the interview as well and she seemed distracted by the girl’s short skirt that showed off her smiley face panties each time she turned to the left or the right to reach something on the coffee table directly in front of them.

When his wife Roxie patted the girl’s hand and told her, “I know you are just what we need dear and I am certain you will take care of everything just fine” he was suddenly stuck with the impression she was talking about his needs for teenager’s recently worn panties and the use of her body as his personal toy for the number of hours she would be servicing their household in ways too numerous or perhaps we should say too delicate to describe in great detail. Then, he reassured his fears with the thought that it was far too crazy to even consider. If she thought he was a pervert who would take advantage of these young babysitters, she would probably announce her suspicions immediately as revenge for his betrayal of their wedding vows and his indiscriminate use of his demanding penis in finding young girls to put in compromising positions and showing them the true meaning of the “customer is always right”.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.