The Lure of Babysitter Undies - Cover

The Lure of Babysitter Undies

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tony has gone through a lot of babysitters lately. Now he has discovered a "full service" babysitter agency that meets all his expectations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Poor Tony’s revenge-driven spouse Roxy didn’t mind that he was screwing the brigade of babysitter’s that substituted for her when she was on the continuous road-trips that her business demanded if they were to make the income necessary for their current lifestyle.

The thing that bothered her was that the middle-aged bitch of a neighbor from next door had been coming over in her absence to supposedly “borrow sugar” from her husband and stop long enough to give him a glorious blow-job in the kitchen and even bend over her custom-made love seat to let him shove his nasty dick all the way up her slightly drooping ass.

She could understand the urge to hump the teenaged Princesses with tight little sphincters when she was thousands of miles away on business. It was a fair exchange because she was expanding her carnal knowledge of new positions with her two male assistants in threesomes that were all pleasure and very little business in the midnight hours. It was a source of extreme joy to her to be treated like a slut by the two men that were constantly at her side and followed her every order in the business world. The contrast between their obedience in business and their total dominance behind a locked bedroom door never failed to start her pussy into pulsating wetness as they manhandled her with their two against one style of simultaneous pussy and ass fucking that had her moving from orgasm to orgasm with little reason to call a halt to her utter degradation.

Lately, she had been required to lick both of their hairy bottoms to show her submissiveness in a way that satisfied their dual need for masculine control. At first, she was not fully onboard with the nasty business but after a few false starts, she got into the swing of things and no longer hesitated before shoving her beautiful face between their sweaty cheeks and rimming their salty sphincters.

She had been pleasantly surprised this past trip when they had stripped her naked, blindfolded her and bound her face down on the king-sized bed with a pillow under her hips and her ass up nice and high. The blunt force of the huge shaft being pushed into her rectum from above made her wonder which of them was plunging deep inside her anal paradise in a strange new way that stretched her to her maximum limit.

The flood of spunk was sticky and suburb as it ran down the inside of her nicely tanned legs like little rivers of cream. Her head assistant took off her blindfold and she saw a muscular dark-skinned naked man with a long black shaft of a twelve inch cock bouncing it on her ass cheeks like he was spanking her for being a naughty girl.

It was a shock to her because she had a fear of being humped by a black man ever since one of the bin men had bent her over the metal can and dry-humped her with all her clothes still on telling her that she had a “sweet ass” for vanilla pussy. All of her female friends had convinced her that the dark-skinned boys had the biggest cocks and she knew that feeling being stretched to the limit was a sure way to accelerate an orgasm.

She took him into her mouth to prove that she was not a snob or a racist because she knew her assistants would carry tales to the other partners and it would be a black mark against her in her struggle to break the glass ceiling.

In fact, she was more than pleased with the bow-legged gait she had to assume for the remainder of the trip because it reminded her of the helplessness of her impalement and the knowledge that she had truly been “blacked” and broken in for from-behind deliveries of copious loads of cum.

Now that she was home, Roxy knew she had to prove to her cheating husband that his interludes with the next-door neighbor would not go unpunished.

She had slipped a special powder into his bloody Mary and he was on the bed with his body naked from the waist down. Roxy had considered using a substitute to hump her husband from behind as a lesson to his wild and careless use of the neighbor’s middle-aged rump.

It was simple for her to strap on the ten inch dick and grease her spouse’s bottom with lots of Vaseline allowing her easy entry.

It was precious that he woke up in the middle of his anal ordeal as she showed him the proper way to screw down prone-bone in a way that left no doubt who was in charge.

“What are you doing, Roxy?”

“I’m giving it to you the same way you gave it to that bitch Nikki right on our special ordered loveseat. I hope you enjoyed her middle-aged pussy because I am really enjoying pounding your cheating ass to show you I am not in the least bit amused.”

Tony groaned as she pumped him hard from behind.

He knew it was too late to make proper amends, but he still tried to talk his way out of a stressful situation.

“It wasn’t my fault, dear; she wanted it so badly that I would have felt like a jerk not to stick it to her like that.”

Roxy didn’t respond, but she did use the footboard to get more leverage and shoved her imitation dick in a little deeper making her husband squeal in protest.

When she was too tired to do further harm to Tony’s self-image and his sensitive anal entryway, she allowed him to go into the shower and repair the damage.

He promised her to be more discreet in the future regarding his conduct with the neighbors or any other female visitor to their house in her absence.

On second thought, she turned back and whispered in his ear,

“Of course, babysitters are not included, dear. You may hump them if they are willing, just not on top of my bed if you don’t mind.”

Her primary motivation for sharing her awareness of his babysitter addiction was to make certain her hidden cameras were picking up nice juicy film footage of his depraved treatment of teenaged females right under her nose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.