Joanie and the Junkyard - Cover

Joanie and the Junkyard

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 4

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story was told to me by Joanie who, with her sister Katie went looking for lust in the wrong place. Happening into a biker bar they get more than they bargained for. Kidnapped by the "Wrecking Crew" they become reluctant weekend "guests" of the gang, being initiated into the Wrecking Crew Auxiliary, a group of 100 plus girls that, over the years, underwent the rigorous initiation by Bull, Riff and their West Texas Hog Club. Joanie goes on to become an escort, working conventions

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story  

It was getting late, and I didn’t know how much longer Joanie could hold out telling the story. I asked, “Can I buy you another drink?”

Looking at her watch she said, “Jesus Peter! It’s almost TWELVE.”

“Ya mean you have to go?”

“I mean I would like to go to your hotel with you. You might find it crazy Peter but every time I think of that Gushing Springs experience I get incredibly wet. Telling it and remembering the details the way I have has got me so fucking horny that I’m ready to climb the walls. If by the grace of God, you can make it happen I need some orgasms.

With her exasperated look, she could have been thinking, you sure as HELL better make it happen, Buster. “Please tell me to come to your motel room, Peter.”

Bingo, this was the reason I came to Rocky’s In the first place.

I was in my room for about five minutes before she knocked on my door. Neither of us thought it wise that we walk into the motel together. Coming through the door she said, “I have to pee.”

When she went into the bathroom I took off my clothes. She was there for about five minutes, Coming out she wore only black lacy panties and a bra. As deep as she had gotten into her story it struck me that she was more embarrassed about being naked than I would have thought. As she came toward me she said, “You might think that talking about this crazy, unbelievable incident would turn me off. But to be honest, Peter I’ve never been the same since. Every time I think about it I get so God damned horny that if I don’t have sex I think I’ll go nuts.”

I had barely taken her in my arms when she gave me a hungry kiss. As she forced her tongue into my mouth she ground her belly against mine, pushing her mound hard against my pubic bone and squirming it against my already erect cock. “JESUS Peter,” she gasped, “I need it so FUCKING much.”

I had never had such a quick response from any other woman the first time we met. At the moment sex seemed to be Joanie’s only motivation. Pushing her trembling hand against my hips, she opened enough space to get her hand between us and grasped my cock. Rising on her toes she trapped my cock against her pussy through her panties and during the impassioned kiss, she manipulated her fabric-covered pussy against the shaft of my turgid cock and worked it into her cleft.

“Jesus Joanie, your panties feel like you peed yourself.”

“Through ragged breaths, she said, “Ever since the Wreckers raped me I sometimes get soaked even when I’m not even thinking about sex.”

I was anxious that she was making me wait until tomorrow to hear more of the story. She had been telling it so well. But, eager to get things going, the most urgent thing for me at that moment was to push my cock inside Joanie’s pussy.

“I need you INSIDE me, Peter,” she said. “If you don’t have a condom I have a couple in my purse.”

With my hands around her back, I reached into my pocket and opened one of the packets I brought. Tearing it open I removed the slippery rubber and dropped the packet on the floor before rolling the cool, lubricated latex over my erection.

Joanie dropped her panties and then kicked them away as she took hold of my cock. As I flexed my knees to gain the proper angle she rose on her toes and made the connection. “Jesus,” I gasped as, I slid deep inside her with considerable ease.

“Holy shit Peter,” she said, that feels so fucking good.” Moaning she, hugged me tight and humped my cock. They weren’t long strokes just teasing inches which I augmented by my bucking my hips, the angle of my member raking her clit as it moved in and out. “It’s So fucking good,” she crooned, nestling her head against my shoulder and murmuring, “Take me to bed Peter, and fuck me ... NOW.”

Cupping her ass in both hands I lifted her. She wrapped her legs around my waist to keep me plugged inside. I walked to the bed and set her bottom on the edge of the mattress. Laying back she let out a long, satisfied sigh. “I love the feel of your cock inside me Peter,” chortling in a gratified moan. “I’m so glad you’re large enough for me to know that you are substantial. Heh-heh, let ‘s me know it’s there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.